Indecent Attack Besti!

Matheen

I think that the BBC dealt with this sensitively by not labelling this filthy pervert as a Sikh, despite his description of wearing a blue pagh and beard.

Although every community has a small proportion of perverts in its population, I still think that we Sikhs are still generally known and respected for having good conduct most of the time, compared to other groups such as musalmaan and kaleh.

Anyone got any views on this?

I think that the BBC dealt with this sensitively by not labelling this filthy pervert as a Sikh, despite his description of wearing a blue pagh and beard.

Although every community has a small proportion of perverts in its population, I still think that we Sikhs are still generally known and respected for having good conduct most of the time, compared to other groups such as musalmaan and kaleh.

Anyone got any views on this?

I don't think this will be the case anymore. People have become paranoid, compared to the past. They all like to genrailize minorities. Muslims and blacks aren't minorities as much as us Sikhs are.