Why Do We Need An Independent Sikh Nation

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

i am glad people are discussing points and giving the reasons for their beliefs. please dont comment and then say you dont want to explain as this can be misleading as to what you are implying.

as for my points of discussion, they are just there to get some ideas in the air, rather than creating a cast iron blueprint for a post independence khalistan. but maybe its best if discuss from the start then.

a. what can we do to help make sikh sovereignty more popular among sikhs? many sikhs look at me blankly when i mention 84 or bhindranwale, its getting annoying explaining what only happened fairly recently.

b. how can we invest in east punjab? what sort of infrastructre needs to be in place? what do the people there need?

c. what are we going to do about the monsters responsible for 84 and the delhi riots?

d. how will we get hindustan to let us have independence?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look around at wats happenin today. sikhs gettin slaps all over the place. taliban terrorising sikhs in pakistan, gurdwaras gettin burnt down and no1 speaking up on behalf of the sikhs to catch those responsible, turban banned in france and clamp down happening in other countries regrading kirpan etc. fact is we dont gettin so much rubbish cus we dont have a voice in the world.

Nehmat, I agree that Khalsa shall rule the world and I believe the same Khalsa will also rule Khalistan. Guru Sahib will bless Raj only to true Khalsa. I don’t know who you are calling “fanatics” but I consider Jujharoo Singhs who gave their lives for the Panth true Khalistanis. Khalsa is the military or fauj of Akal Purakh so Khalistan will be run by military. In the past Sikh rulers were also military leaders (Baba Banda Singh, Nawab Kapoor Singh, Sardar Jassa Singh etc) and I see no disaster. Guru Rakha

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

I guess nobody cared to read the original link I posted - what about all the hunam suffering - child labor, female infanticide, lack of welfare and universal healthcare, torture in custody - three people die in custody everyday in India - , abuse of dalits - these issues never even figure in election manifestos - we should type here on our computers and let children lose their childhood working for 5$ a month.

My definition of a sikh is someone who studies (not recite) Guru Granth Sahib - and then tries to live by what he has learnt from his Guru. Asking for material gifts while bowing to guru - which 99% of 'sikhs' do is the most ridiculous behavior I see.Also our pracharks and raagis encourage this stupidity by saying if you ask for by sacha dil - guru will give you any material gift you wish for.

Also there are thousands of sikhs who are languishing in Indian jails without trial - they were arrested during militancy years - having our own independent nation will ensure they are freed and families of our shaheeds are taken better care of.

Nehmat, never forget that Guru Gobind Singh gave Banda Singh Bahadur 5 arrows and 5 singhs to go establish Khalsa rule !!

Fateh.

There is a discussion between Guru Gobind Singh and his Sikhs recorded by Rattan Singh Bhangu in his Panth Prakash (which he read in Sukha Singh's Gur Bilas).

Guru Ji asks his Sikhs to gain sovereignty over as much territory as they wish (presumably in India) and exhorts them to accept sovereignty over distant lands also, but the Singhs wanted to stay in the Punjab alone, confined amongst their own kin and didn't have the vision for greater territorial Sikh rule.

Whether that constitutes proof though, I don't know.

K.