Jokes Anyone?

Nehmat

Well this is supposed to be the 'Fun Section'...

So does anyone have any jokes to share? :p

I know most of us live quite stressful lives. But you know even God has a sense of humour?! He too laughs...and he adores the sight of his children laughing.

Share something...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading this new magazine online, it's called "See-Q". Well, anyway, they have this section called 'Dear Baksho'. Baksho, an agony aunty, solves the daily problems that Sikh youngsters face.

Well, here's a problem...and her given solution:

Yo Baksho, what’s happenin? Got some beef, mi old Bibi givin me grief. Woke up in the morning and said ‘Yo! Respec, Gran!’ Before I know it I’m getting a backhand off the old man. What’s the shizzle with the nizzle?

I’ve asked your Uncle Mangy to translate. We think you’re asking why you got a slap off your ‘Old Man’. I think your ‘Old Man’ knows what’s best for you young man. Im sure your Bibi and Dad would prefer you to greet them with ‘Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (WJKK WJKF)’ thus showing respect to your elders. In the normal situation when two Sikhs meet, with folded hands on either side in mutual courtesy and respect they exchange greetings of WJKK WJKF pointing out the glory of God to each other. In literal Words WJKK WJKF means the Khalsa belongs to God, Victory belongs to God. WJKK WJKF has been used since the creation of the Khalsa.

Good reply eh? :p