Manmonhan Singh Is King Again

Azaad

Early indications of the Indian Lokh Sabha elections state that the Congress have got 252 seats, BJP 160 whilst the Third Front has managed 80 seats. The rest is made up of the fourth front and the independents. You need 272 seats to prove a majority and form the Government so the Congress are in pole position to form the Government with the help of small parties like Mulayam Singh's Samajwadi Party and Laloo Parshad Yadav's RJD.

Sonia Gandhi has again declared her support for Manmohan Singh as the right man for the Prime Ministers job. She has said that seats which are traditionally anti-congress in Uttar Pardesh and Tamil Nadu have become Congress strong holds becaus eof the hard work done by Manmohan Singh. Manmohan Singh would be the 1st person since Jawahralal Nehru to become Prime Minister for a consecutive 2nd term after completing full 5 years.

Manmohan Singh has meanwhile congratulated the Congress workers and given the credit to Rahul Gandhi for his strategies which helped Congress win so many seats. Rahul is likely to be given a senior Ministerial role in the next cabinet.

A sikh will rule India for 10 years.

that is some symbolism if nothing else.

I hope he actually takes some tough decisions wrt Pakistan and economy and not make our lives even more difficult.

All indian channels are today playing one song again and again " Singh is King" with Dr Manmohan Singh set to be the only prime minister after jawahar lal nehru to be a prime minister to come back to power after ruling india for full 5 years.

All congressmen and every politician left right and center and indian population is accepting Manmohan Singh to be the only reason for congress alliance victory.

As someone else already said on this forum that for first time a Singh will rule india for 10 years. its great symbolism if not anything else.

Yeah that's great, 'cause i think he is the only guy who can lead India or other countries in a good direction and out of this cries...

Everybody likes him 'cause he is a True guy and he is working. I jus thope he will do good sewa in his duty. It will be great if he could lead india in a good future with Ekta in the Public.

Singh?, thats questionable!!!!

This is a disgrace if that **** passess as a singh.

He visits afghanistan and after all the atrocities the afghan sikhs have been through he cant be bothered to at least visit them.

He visits france to talk politics and cant even raise the issue of the turban law in a imperative and strong way and continues dealings france.

He tells Sikhs to forget 1984.

He complains at the fact he is projected as a SIKH prime minister and hence states "I am a indian first then a Sikh"

Most of all hes a puppet, for the congress party, a spokesperson for the hindu majority in the guise of the singh ( he doesnt even look like a singh, looks like a WEAK spineless clown).

Singh?? omg

Singh?, thats questionable!!!!

This is a disgrace if that *** passess as a singh.

He visits afghanistan and after all the atrocities the afghan sikhs have been through he cant be bothered to at least visit them.

He visits france to talk politics and cant even raise the issue of the turban law in a imperative and strong way and continues dealings france.

He tells Sikhs to forget 1984.

He complains at the fact he is projected as a SIKH prime minister and hence states "I am a indian first then a Sikh"

Most of all hes a puppet, for the congress party, a spokesperson for the hindu majority in the guise of the singh ( he doesnt even look like a singh, looks like a WEAK spineless clown).

Singh?? omg

i agree with u, hes a puppet. aint dont Sh!t for da sikhs since he been in office and i doubt he will in the future 2.

I think some of the comments on Dr Manmohan Singh are uncalled for.

The guy is trying his best. Instead of criticising him why not at least respect him that he's a Sikh.

The world sees a Sikh with a turban on the world stage..the most educated of all prime ministers. He brings respect to us Sikhs..its better than having some bald fat mona leading the country and people think "all indians look like that?"

You cant dis him just because you have some personal issues against him. Leave the guy alone.