Sikh Revenges Hindu Priest's "secret Wedding"

What kind of society do you want to live in where this is even vaguely acceptable ?

They want to live in a society in which Sikh men like themselves are free to murder whoever they want to. But they only articulate that on an anonymous message board. They don't stand up in public and say that is what they want, or start petitions and writing to their MPs saying 'We want the law changed to allow us to murder and beat to within an inch of their death whoever we want to'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of society do you want to live in where this is even vaguely acceptable ?

They want to live in a society in which Sikh men like themselves are free to murder whoever they want to. But they only articulate that on an anonymous message board. They don't stand up in public and say that is what they want, or start petitions and writing to their MPs saying 'We want the law changed to allow us to murder and beat to within an inch of their death whoever we want to'

arjunsingh = non-Sikh

arjunsingh = non-Sikh

How do you have these superpowers to declare who and who is not a Sikh?

I want to have these superpowers too.

Is it anyone who says something you disagree with?

Is it someone who thinks innocent people shouldn't be murdered when someone wants to avenge them of something?

Does that mean the test of a true Sikh is someone who thinks that murdering innocent people in 'izzat' is nice and good?

Also please show me you licence that says you are authorised by a higher body to declare someone as a non-Sikh. I would like to see that licence please before you go any further, I am getting suspicious now.

Please scan a copy of your 'Non Sikh Judge' licence and attach it to a post here, many thanks.

This guy was a bit dense. I mean, how can he blame the priest, he is just doing the wedding. It was his sisters actions that got to him and blaming others is just weak.

But what can we do in the modern day and age anyway. I say allow freedom in marriage but insist on conversion to Sikhism. Like the Akal Takhat actually pushed (a good thing for a change!)

Other than that, mixed marriages are only going to become more common, not less. It's even happening back home.

and if they dont convert? still nothing you can do. we should not insist on conversion, thats what the muslim rulers of india used to do and guru gobind singhs sons and father died because someone insisted they convert their religion.

Note - the muslim friend who would have a big smile on her face, to see a sikh abandon their faith you can probably imagine this. Now imagine her face when her house and car is on fire.

This girl nearly got two people to die, and bascially have put her own family in jail.

surely the boy and his friends that committed the crime have put themselves in jail?

Geo is a Hindu.

Has any1 mentioned this? If the priest was responsible and respectful of any religon, then surely he would have questioned the boy and girl that it would be against their parents wishes and not a good idea, hence not perfroming the ceremony. How was he a reponsible person?

The answer, he couldn't wait to perform the ceremony, would he have done it so quickly, if it was a Sikh boy and a Hindu girl??

so the priest should have been firebombed? perhaps the girl converted to hinduism or perhaps it is allowed for hindu to marry someone who is sikh, in that case the priest may have felt he was doing the right thing. he should not have been firebombed or the girls friend.

Geo, U r such a Hindu.

Trying to incite people make negative comments about using violence, for your own gain. You are trying to say that those Sikhs that are loyal are fundamentalists.

Was the priest acting responsibly? Should he have said that they should ask their parents.