Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

Guest PunjabSingh
Nobody can properly justify Dhaddrianwala...

Alot of Sikhs who go about using the title 'Sant' don't even know that in regards to Sikhi... 'Sant' isn't used as a title, its a characteristic derived from the sanskrit term sat, a person being 'true' or 'real' and no matter how many times I say this I always get a reply like this....

Sant David Singh told us this though, and Bhai Bryan Singh said this... but they don't understand it is only because of the Bhakti influence upon our religion that we use this term as a title, people don't automatically pass through a stage and become 'sant' and nor are they just born as 'sants', Waheguru is within all of us and everybody, and if we believe people are born to be sants then why do we not call them this from birth, it is manmat because it is the sangat/ the people persuaded who give these titles to people. The thing is in Sikh history go back as far as you can to the Guru's times... where is the use of 'sant' as a title then? In regards to ghorandhar's messages, all the shabads you quoted in both this and the other thread are in my belief regarding to a person's characteristic, their quality of being 'true'. By adding this element of human guides or 'sants' or whatever, all we are doing is providing a platform for fakes and saying oh yeah we DO have humans who are divine, but some are real and some aren't, what is there a sant-detection machine some people have? aren't all gursikhs who follow gurmat 'true'... SANT IS NOT A TITLE, by saying it is people are put in doubt as to what to follow and how, 'GURU MANEYO GRANTH' isn't this enough for us, isn't Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj sufficient, or do we need the likes of Dhaddrianwala on his cellphone having people do matha tekna to him, and Maan Pehovaywala abusing girls and taking advantage of his follower's blind faith?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So now you have switched into this topic and started your bakwash here. You say you dont want to debate it, but then you carry on debating it. Its not a case of Bhai this and Bhai that, the vidvaans I referred you to are great vidvaans you should first try and read what they wrote and then read their jeevani.

If you read Gurbani Vaikaran by Prof Sahib Singh jee you will see what arth are when an unkar is not under the word sant. However you seem to make a mockery of these vidvaans without even reading their books. Your arth dont fit with gurbani viakaran or any other samparda arth, and before you mention AKJs, you should remember that they mostly follow Viakaran aswell. So which Viakaran do you follow? You came here talking about needing gian yet it seems you have not read books of vidvaans or provided any referances. So is all this gian you were banging on about just guess work from your own mind? When vidvaans of sanskrit have written books with evidence you can continue to write your own conclusions. However viakaran (grammar) is totally different from yours. At one stage I can remember you agreed that sant can mean in gurbani (depending on its spelling) and guru jee, then you started admitting it could mean sangat, then you said it cant be a person and now you have come to the conclusion it means characteristics. The Evolution of your beliefs are interested.

Because there are some fakes sants you claim it creates a platform, that makes no sense. Its like saying dont call yourself sikhs because it creates a platform for fake ones. You still have not understood that Sant is an avasta, it has nothing to do with being divine. The sants Ive done veechar with always make it clear to follow Guru granth Sahib jee. I dont know who has doubt and I dont know how you can reach these conclusions. Which sants have you met and done veechar with and what did they say?

People do pass through different stages. If not then why does guru jee in Jap je sahib do vikaya of panj khand? Waheguru is within us, no one doubts that, but going through different ataamic avastas are written in gurbani.

Your not provinding any evidence for your views, so you might argue bhai this and bhai that said this .... but end of the day who is going to listen to someone who cant back anything up like yourself?

I dont follow any Sant, I have met Sikhs who I personaly would call a sant even though they dont call themselves one. As for Dhadariawala, I used to have issues with him, but i dont have any problems with him. However I suggest you go and discuss it to his face instead hiding behind your ID doing nindya of him. But people are to dharpook to do this. When Ive not agreed with Jathedhar sahib jee on an issue I go to them and speak to them, however I dont come online talking bakwash and whatever the hukam from Akal takhat Sahib I accept and follow. But you people have issues with people, slander them online behind your IDs and dont have the guts to go to their faces.

I wish you luck with your morcha against Dhardiawala Sant, however it will only lead you to one place. But i bet dhadariwala sant will continue his parchar in the pinds getting people to take amrit, wear dastars, stop cutting kesh etc... while you will continue to sit on your computer hidden in your room doing your internet parchar.

Santa naal vair kamvdai, Dhusta naal moh piyar. Agaai pichai sukh nahee, mar jamaai varoo varoo.

If telling the truth is Santa naal vair (Dhadhrianwala is no Sant)then so be it.

This is the sad state of our kaum today, we moan when there is beadbi taking place, and moan when something is done about it.

Instead of doubting those who have decided not to just sit back and watch, we should encourage and praise them.

Doing the right thing is what should be praised what happened in vienna was disgusting it shamed and shocked the khalsa panth. These people who took the action they did are no hero's of the community taking a life of someone's unarmed holy figure (even if he isnt ours) in a gurdwara of all places with innocent congregation attending is not what true Sikhs do. These people have no Sikhi in them who carried this attack out. I believe this is the work of some infiltrated Indian govt agency using KZF as their outfit name or some nutty guys who got the wrong end of stick and just wanted to lash out with a pre-planned operation to take this guy out.

I would praise those who take out sajjan kumar, KPS gill, General brar,etc. Show me a true Sikh who can punish those vilians and I will gladly praise them for the countless murders of innocents they have committed and acts of terrorism in punjab in the guise of flushing out insurgency. But those who go out and kill "saintly" figures of other sects just makes you think at the days when Sikh guru's were persecuted for their beliefs and how they walked the true path with dignity, love and no malice towards anyone even why being martyred.

Your saying this act was disgusting? Because it was against a "holy figure", well then let me ask you, was the killing of Darshan Das and Narkdhari Gurbachna also disgusting in your view?

If anything its YOU who doesnt have Sikhi in yourself, how can a true Sikh stand back and watch the beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib?

10di1.jpg

61us.jpg

look at picture dude. is he on a hotline with parbrahm? thats plain superstition of the uneducated lot. nothing else. the way he is twisting his moustache is out of this world. look at the attitude. lol

I thought he was using a toothpick myself......

Alot of Sikhs who go about using the title 'Sant' don't even know that in regards to Sikhi... 'Sant' isn't used as a title, its a characteristic derived from the sanskrit term sat, a person being 'true' or 'real' and no matter how many times I say this I always get a reply like this....

Sant David Singh told us this though, and Bhai Bryan Singh said this... but they don't understand it is only because of the Bhakti influence upon our religion that we use this term as a title, people don't automatically pass through a stage and become 'sant' and nor are they just born as 'sants', Waheguru is within all of us and everybody, and if we believe people are born to be sants then why do we not call them this from birth, it is manmat because it is the sangat/ the people persuaded who give these titles to people. The thing is in Sikh history go back as far as you can to the Guru's times... where is the use of 'sant' as a title then? In regards to ghorandhar's messages, all the shabads you quoted in both this and the other thread are in my belief regarding to a person's characteristic, their quality of being 'true'. By adding this element of human guides or 'sants' or whatever, all we are doing is providing a platform for fakes and saying oh yeah we DO have humans who are divine, but some are real and some aren't, what is there a sant-detection machine some people have? aren't all gursikhs who follow gurmat 'true'... SANT IS NOT A TITLE, by saying it is people are put in doubt as to what to follow and how, 'GURU MANEYO GRANTH' isn't this enough for us, isn't Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj sufficient, or do we need the likes of Dhaddrianwala on his cellphone having people do matha tekna to him, and Maan Pehovaywala abusing girls and taking advantage of his follower's blind faith?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So now you have switched into this topic and started your bakwash here. You say you dont want to debate it, but then you carry on debating it. Its not a case of Bhai this and Bhai that, the vidvaans I referred you to are great vidvaans you should first try and read what they wrote and then read their jeevani.

If you read Gurbani Vaikaran by Prof Sahib Singh jee you will see what arth are when an unkar is not under the word sant. However you seem to make a mockery of these vidvaans without even reading their books. Your arth dont fit with gurbani viakaran or any other samparda arth, and before you mention AKJs, you should remember that they mostly follow Viakaran aswell. So which Viakaran do you follow? You came here talking about needing gian yet it seems you have not read books of vidvaans or provided any referances. So is all this gian you were banging on about just guess work from your own mind? When vidvaans of sanskrit have written books with evidence you can continue to write your own conclusions. However viakaran (grammar) is totally different from yours. At one stage I can remember you agreed that sant can mean in gurbani (depending on its spelling) and guru jee, then you started admitting it could mean sangat, then you said it cant be a person and now you have come to the conclusion it means characteristics. The Evolution of your beliefs are interested.

Because there are some fakes sants you claim it creates a platform, that makes no sense. Its like saying dont call yourself sikhs because it creates a platform for fake ones. You still have not understood that Sant is an avasta, it has nothing to do with being divine. The sants Ive done veechar with always make it clear to follow Guru granth Sahib jee. I dont know who has doubt and I dont know how you can reach these conclusions. Which sants have you met and done veechar with and what did they say?

People do pass through different stages. If not then why does guru jee in Jap je sahib do vikaya of panj khand? Waheguru is within us, no one doubts that, but going through different ataamic avastas are written in gurbani.

Your not provinding any evidence for your views, so you might argue bhai this and bhai that said this .... but end of the day who is going to listen to someone who cant back anything up like yourself?

I dont follow any Sant, I have met Sikhs who I personaly would call a sant even though they dont call themselves one. As for Dhadariawala, I used to have issues with him, but i dont have any problems with him. However I suggest you go and discuss it to his face instead hiding behind your ID doing nindya of him. But people are to dharpook to do this. When Ive not agreed with Jathedhar sahib jee on an issue I go to them and speak to them, however I dont come online talking bakwash and whatever the hukam from Akal takhat Sahib I accept and follow. But you people have issues with people, slander them online behind your IDs and dont have the guts to go to their faces.

I wish you luck with your morcha against Dhardiawala Sant, however it will only lead you to one place. But i bet dhadariwala sant will continue his parchar in the pinds getting people to take amrit, wear dastars, stop cutting kesh etc... while you will continue to sit on your computer hidden in your room doing your internet parchar.

Santa naal vair kamvdai, Dhusta naal moh piyar. Agaai pichai sukh nahee, mar jamaai varoo varoo.

Good post by ghorandar.

What is all this rubbish by confusing, I think he is all confused again. He thinks he is better than Dhadrian Wale lol just because he is a wanna-be "Giani" by doing a 5-year anti Panthic missionary course. All you missionary Panjab Radio, Ghagga, Prof Darshan Ragi, Kala Afghana...etc followers cheleh really need to get a life!

There is a big difference between Dhadrian Wale and the Raam Raheem, Dera Sachkhand "Guru" etc. I got links with no Sant, but I have respect for every Panthic parcharak, including Dhadrian Wale, who personally I think is doing a wicked job! The best in the Panth today!

Go back to Panjab Radio and do your nindya there or something LOL!!! This is a Panthic Sikh forum, and not for fake RSS funded anti Panthic missionary's!!!

:)

P.S. Nothing wrong with getting your moustache out the way from your lips, the nindaks make me laugh with their whining and wailing! lol.

Your saying this act was disgusting? Because it was against a "holy figure", well then let me ask you, was the killing of Darshan Das and Narkdhari Gurbachna also disgusting in your view?

If anything its YOU who doesnt have Sikhi in yourself, how can a true Sikh stand back and watch the beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib?

The guy who got killed is not my holy figure, but it is someones. Now if you look back at the time of the guru's and they were martyred that is how some of these followers of this dude feel. When you kill someone these people love and respect you create that sense of injustice, hate and anger. If this guy was doing beadi of Sikhi or Guru ji then lets see the evidence plain and clear so the sangat can see this dude was doing it lets be on his head for doing so.

But we dont even have hard evidence of his acts, even if he is alleged to be a Guru taking over from SGGS ji then we know he is a false Guru because our only and last Guru is SGGS ji as Guru Gobind Singh ji had stated. So these other sects who have continous living human guru's thats up to them we have no business in what they get upto, its their followers to decide do they want to follow the Khalsa way or the other ways. I'm sure none of our guru ji's, if they were alive, would say kill this pakhandi guru dude he insulted me or done beadhi. The only time Guru ji had someone killed was when 2 pathan muslims who entered his camp tried to assasinate Guru ji. He fought back after being stabbed and had them killed instantly on the spot.

So we need to praise and condem acts which are in line with Sikh teachings and Sikh history of the past.

Guest confusingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Good post by ghorandar.

What is all this rubbish by confusing, I think he is all confused again. He thinks he is better than Dhadrian Wale lol just because he is a wanna-be "Giani" by doing a 5-year anti Panthic missionary course. All you missionary Panjab Radio, Ghagga, Prof Darshan Ragi, Kala Afghana...etc followers cheleh really need to get a life!

There is a big difference between Dhadrian Wale and the Raam Raheem, Dera Sachkhand "Guru" etc. I got links with no Sant, but I have respect for every Panthic parcharak, including Dhadrian Wale, who personally I think is doing a wicked job! The best in the Panth today!

Go back to Panjab Radio and do your nindya there or something LOL!!! This is a Panthic Sikh forum, and not for fake RSS funded anti Panthic missionary's!!!

:)

P.S. Nothing wrong with getting your moustache out the way from your lips, the nindaks make me laugh with their whining and wailing! lol.

You are such a hypocrite, you have your name as puraatan etc. and you think you know what you are talking about but you obviously have no idea, In puraatan Sikhi tell me one instance in which Sant is used as a title and not a characteristic, on one hand you claim panjab radio people are chelay lol ... and Dhadrianwala's people are not? do you even understand what you are typing seriously? you fail to even have an understanding of your own points, how are you going to understand what others are trying to say? lol

You keep saying i've got some sort of association to Kala Afghana or what not and I've said how many times I don't know much about him, you try to even take the mick out of an education but buddy i suggest you move back to the pind if you don't place a value on education.

Yes :rolleyes: I'm sure all proper Singhs will agree Dhaddrianwala is doing a fantastic job as you can see by the pictures above...

Oh and with all the money the RSS are giving me I might buy you a brain :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Request to all Sikh sangat... Please look at the photo's and newspaper articles before saying that people responsible were the actions in Vienna were wrong…

We should not fight amongst ourselves but look at the facts.

The incident was not in anyway to do with cast… read the articles… I’m sorry I haven’t got the English translation of the articles..

Bhul Chuk Muaf

3572931169_59e4b9e012.jpg

3573736660_e6e9e01545.jpg

3573736384_04c949ac24.jpg

3573736112_4289573f66.jpg

3572930097_7897375456_b.jpg

3573734724_2f5b99066f_b.jpg

Guest PunjabSingh

Request to all Sikh sangat... Please look at the photo's and newspaper articles before saying that people responsible were the actions in Vienna were wrong…

We should not fight amongst ourselves but look at the facts.

The incident was not in anyway to do with cast… read the articles… I’m sorry I haven’t got the English translation of the articles..

Bhul Chuk Muaf

3572931169_59e4b9e012.jpg

3573736660_e6e9e01545.jpg

3573736384_04c949ac24.jpg

3573736112_4289573f66.jpg

3572930097_7897375456_b.jpg

3573734724_2f5b99066f_b.jpg

The above news item is dated 15-5-2002.

Im surprised .What took the Singhs or right thinking Ravidaasis or who ever did the Vienna attack so long to do justice ? Seven Years !

How to make people in Punjab see the above pics and read the news item ?

Very few people particularly from Ravidaas community have access to the net.

Guest fordcapri

Dhadrwale shud be ashamed that people are bowing before him , but the people wearing kirpans who bow before him should be just as much more be ashamed, they are not worthy of of wearing kirpan, thick people.