Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

Guest PunjabSingh
Ok I know I'm going to hurt alot of feelings with this... and I don't mean ANY offence to anybody regardless of my views, no offence is intended, I'm putting these up in the current circumstances for people to try and put in to perspective what exactly has happened, and for me to understand the difference of beadbi and satkaar.

I understand many Singhs are annoyed at what these Pakhandis from Sach Khand Dera have done.. I agree they are idiots and did stupid stupid stuff, I don't like how they went about themselves, and don't think they kept in regards how much exactly Maharaj ji means to the Singhs,,,,

However, ok they are a sect and claim to be different to Sikhi and do beadbi because they do all these non-Sikh practices in Maharaj's hazoori,,,

But what concerns me is that we are being completely biased,,, do the images below not dishearten us, and feel a little beadbi is taking place and perhaps our priorities to keep Maharaj ji above all is slipping?

Again I don't mean to cause any offence, but just want to understand what these Pakhandis did different and what it was that they did do?

Don't know how clear I have to make this because I'm going to have some people who won't get it, but NO OFFENCE is intended whatsoever, bhul chuk maaf karna if anybody is.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

10di1.jpg

54ur.jpg

61us.jpg

2724240126_a02e9927e6.jpg

Actually I have been openly stating this in my earlier messages also that we Sikhs have been crying foul about deras and dhehdhaaris but who will take care of "Sikh deras" ? Actually Dhadhrianwala is indulging in Kaachi Bani kirtan at th same timehe says he administers Amrit to thousands.Earlier Bibiyaan and even gaatray walay Singh used to bow before him.Now this baba is not doing it openly but I think he must be doing it clandestinely ie "allowing" people to bow before him.Earlier he used to say "loki apay mathaa tek jaanday nay..."

Big reform movement is needed everywhere .

But for a true Sikh.."Sab Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru Manyo Granth...."..No dera...No dhehdhaari...No Pakhandi..No landi..No Boochi

If I hurt some one's feelings I could not help it..Sorry

Guest PunjabSingh

Spokesman newspaper confirms that it's England office has also received a letter from Khalistan Zindabad Force .In the letter it is claimed that dera sachkhand was carrying out anti panthic activities with the help of Indian agencies.

The letter further warns that similarly Sirsa dera chief will also meet his end.

KZF had earlier treatened both badals also some months back in November,2008.

http://***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.aspx?v...=28&pview=1

Guest confusingh

Also I've heard the response to the video footage from Dhaddrianwala, and he says 'lok kari jande'...

I'm sorry but there comes a point when your sitting on a throne with a lavishly decorated background with your own images painted, recieving gifts, having people do matha tekna to you, being on a cell phone, tapping their heads so in other words acknowledging them doing it and im some sense giving your blessing and having a basket infront of yourself whilst wearing what he claims isn't a kalgi, and he still justifies it as 'people just keep doing it' lol I'm sorry, but how much of that does sangat believe?

In the last picture, both 'sants' are being portrayed as having divinity, and this is not fact, they are not akal purakh nor are they our Gurus.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna if anybody is offended, I don't intend on offending anybody.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest militant singh

news js in 4rm akash radio - caller js called in 9pm and said tht photoz and effigiez of bhindranwale hve been burned in punjab

Guest PunjabSingh

Many Sikh political leders have started condemning the Vienna attack on Ravidasia though they very well know that even the attackers were shot .These Sikh leaders may change their stand later on after all the question is of votes .

Badal has gone to the extent of organising an Akhand path for speedy recovery of Niranjan das.He did the same during 1978 whenhe gave safe passage to another dhehdhaari Gurbachna Nirankari.

Now only one question needs tobe answered by these politicians(except badal) :

Do you consider the sitting of dhehdhaaris along with SGGSJ and people bowing before these dhehdhaaris in the presence of SGGSJ as anti Sikh or not ?In other words are you in favour of derawaad,dhehdhaari gurudum or not ?

YES or NO ?

If NO,then think before you speak .

Guest PunjabSingh
Also I've heard the response to the video footage from Dhaddrianwala, and he says 'lok kari jande'...

I'm sorry but there comes a point when your sitting on a throne with a lavishly decorated background with your own images painted, recieving gifts, having people do matha tekna to you, being on a cell phone, tapping their heads so in other words acknowledging them doing it and im some sense giving your blessing and having a basket infront of yourself whilst wearing what he claims isn't a kalgi, and he still justifies it as 'people just keep doing it' lol I'm sorry, but how much of that does sangat believe?

In the last picture, both 'sants' are being portrayed as having divinity, and this is not fact, they are not akal purakh nor are they our Gurus.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna if anybody is offended, I don't intend on offending anybody.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Eve if "Lok kari jande..." can't he stop them ?

If not,then he is also encouraging dhehdhaari gurudum.This is hypocrisy.On one side he says he's administering amrit while on the other he's encouraging dhehdhaari gurudom.Both cant go hand in hand.Biggest fools are the people following him who are doing all this in the name of "Khalsa" .

Some people will say he has stopped this practice now.But I think he must be doing it in secret and not in public.

there is a lot of hypocracy in this world. guru sahiban spent 200 years teaching and preaching but people still follow age old manmat and do stupid things. they say different things in their homes, act differently in front of their childeren, are different in front of friends, different in front of strangers and totally different on a forum like this one. thanks for posting these pictures. the guy is as bad a ram rahim. he should have looked at himself infront of a large mirror before assisting in launching an attack on dera sacha sauda. it's like one is more wrong than the other. but both are wrong, right? what if dhadrianwala is a 'sikh' sant. we all know what happaned to ram rai. practise before you preach.