Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

it mite have bn done by indian govt to distract ppl from bluestar anniversary thats coming soon, its typical act that they would do, they do things like this to distract people, because on june 3rd dal khalsa (amritsar) gonna do a march n then go to sgpc office to demand to know why they didnt install bluestar memorial in 2003 like they sed they would

The same Khalistan Zindabad Force that carried out joint attacks with Hizbul Mujahideen in public places,,, i.e. trains and buses where many children women and others were also killed?

I've asked this question like 5 times already... !!

Incorrect. KZF did not have anything to do with those cowardly attacks.

The Indian govt and media like to use their name to link them to terrorist attacks.

KZF are against killing of innocents.

This is the same Govt and Indian media that called Bhindranwalle a terrorist, remember that, dont forget.

They indian govt and indian media say what they want to suit their politics.

Someone in contact with BKI needs to verify the statement.

Same with KZF claim.

Otherwise we are just believing what we are "being told by unreliable sources". And we've been told alot in the past 25 years...

Besides i dont think BKI would specifically email akaash radio.

Why a small southall based radio station? why not panthic.org? (for example)

There are plenty of worldwide based sikh news groups. Akaash radio would not be 1st pick for BKI or KZF.

I guess we shall wait and see.

Guest PunjabSingh
as someone born into "chamaar" background before joining Khalsa i welcome the action taken. these persons are not Bhagat Ravidas - we're talking about a Dehdhari Fake Guru - a troublemaker. most people from my background respect Guru Nanak and Sikhi and want mainstream Sikhs to help us by getting involved more with our temples to ensure Gurmat is being practised. we want help especially in temple elections to remove these Dehdhari followers so that beadbi doesnt happen ever again.

we do not want to bow to any human especially a troublemaker. i used to follow him before i realised he is a fake like the radhasoami gurus are fake.

i welcome the action but i dont trust the news as we will only find out what really happened in a few months time. all of the khalistan groups - even those abroad are long gone. all groups contained people from all backgrounds inc. chamaar so this doesnt make any sense. every single one was totally and utterly infiltrated by Indian Security Agencies back in 1980s let alone 2009. all of the real leaders were killed by their own infiltrators or other agencies acting on inside information. are we really going to trust an email?!

please do not trust propoganda and new unproven claims. only trust facts and evidence.

none of them are capable and BKI has already stated chamars are part of Sikh panth and nobody has any quarrel with anyone except with any troublemaker that does beadbi be he chamar/jat/thurkhan/black/white/whatever.

but let me make this clear - most people from chamaar background do not want this troublemaker in our temples. we want to mix with normal sikhs in daily life as equals. we want to accept Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru and take amrit but like someone who has made repeated attempts we just need a little encouragement and respect and love and acceptance into mainstream community.

so please be Peaceful, think before you speak and respect one another and lets all follow the teachings of Guru Nanak & Bhagat Ravidas contained in Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Veer swordsedge dont call yourself chumaar repeatedly.

You are now a Khalsa and you should be proud that you have been brave enough to get out of the clutches of caste and creed because Khalsa has no caste and creed.

Hope others also follow your path.

I know there are certain sane elements also amongst Ravidasias who today took out a big peace march in Jalandhar but at the same time some Ravidasias burnt an effigy of Khalistan Zindabad Force that again in Jalandhar.

Guest PunjabSingh
Why would BKI condemn an attack which KZF claim to have carried out? Was the statement even genuine?

Something doesnt add up here.

OH, 2 of the main sikhs who carried out the asssination of Paapi Rama Nand have been named as:

Bhai Tarsem Singh

Bhai Yadhvinder Singh

That should be :

Bhai Tarsem Singh 45 years old

Bhai Satwinder Singh 28 years old

Both have arrested been by Austrian police and Ravidasias in India are asking for their extradition and to hang them.

It should also be noted 2 or 3 more Singhs who attacked the dera leaders were "shot" in the head by Ravidasias and they died due to these wounds.Their identity is not known yet.

So one thing is clear the Ravidasias were also armed with weapons like guns or pistols.Where as only one of the attacker had a 9 mm pistol others just used traditional weapons.

Guest militant singh

be careful da emailz could be fake fink abt it hw can babbar khalsa and da KZF snd emailz @ da sme time 1 syin yeh we did it da ova syin da shootin was wrng ,da indians play gamez all da time

Guest militant singh

i fink da reason 4 emailin akash radio is cos at da moment da KHALISTAN mvement is gathering momentum dwn da UK & akash radio is da mst panthic station,- its a gameeeee by da govt nt da shootin buh da emailz

Guest confusingh

I don't really know how we can justify running in to a place of worship (ALTHOUGH ITS NOT A SIKH PLACE) and killing two people and I'd like to know more about whats gone on.

This may be because it kind of came out of the blue, and I don't know too much about these idiots who got killed, I don't believe any of us should follow a dera at all. I only knew of these two pakhandi babay because a friend told me that they do parchaar which is distorted and have a large following, never that they were offending many Singhs and were close to getting killed. Can somebody please give me a bit more info as of what they had done?

I'm not saying the Singhs did right or wrong... I just don't really get it?

Why would BKI condemn an attack which KZF claim to have carried out? Was the statement even genuine?

Something doesnt add up here.

OH, 2 of the main sikhs who carried out the asssination of Paapi Rama Nand have been named as:

Bhai Tarsem Singh

Bhai Yadhvinder Singh

That should be :

Bhai Tarsem Singh 45 years old

Bhai Satwinder Singh 28 years old

Both have arrested been by Austrian police and Ravidasias in India are asking for their extradition and to hang them.

It should also be noted 2 or 3 more Singhs who attacked the dera leaders were "shot" in the head by Ravidasias and they died due to these wounds.Their identity is not known yet.

So one thing is clear the Ravidasias were also armed with weapons like guns or pistols.Where as only one of the attacker had a 9 mm pistol others just used traditional weapons.

these guys should have a fair trial in austria and if they are guilty they should face austrian justice. no death penalty and no extradition to india.

Guest confusingh

Ok I know I'm going to hurt alot of feelings with this... and I don't mean ANY offence to anybody regardless of my views, no offence is intended, I'm putting these up in the current circumstances for people to try and put in to perspective what exactly has happened, and for me to understand the difference of beadbi and satkaar.

I understand many Singhs are annoyed at what these Pakhandis from Sach Khand Dera have done.. I agree they are idiots and did stupid stupid stuff, I don't like how they went about themselves, and don't think they kept in regards how much exactly Maharaj ji means to the Singhs,,,,

However, ok they are a sect and claim to be different to Sikhi and do beadbi because they do all these non-Sikh practices in Maharaj's hazoori,,,

But what concerns me is that we are being completely biased,,, do the images below not dishearten us, and feel a little beadbi is taking place and perhaps our priorities to keep Maharaj ji above all is slipping?

Again I don't mean to cause any offence, but just want to understand what these Pakhandis did different and what it was that they did do?

Don't know how clear I have to make this because I'm going to have some people who won't get it, but NO OFFENCE is intended whatsoever, bhul chuk maaf karna if anybody is.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

10di1.jpg

54ur.jpg

61us.jpg

2724240126_a02e9927e6.jpg

Guest PunjabSingh
I'm not taking anything away from this kurbani, perhaps the beadbi was the last straw and the anakh of these Singhs couldn't take it, and they did what comes natural, I don't believe all means were used before killing one of them <banned word filter activated> fakes but everybody is different

Unfortunately I do believe this puts a wedge between mainstream Sikhs and offshoots as well as Ravdasias. I don't agree with Maharaj being kept then being called a bhawan instead of a Gurdwara and jaikarey being different etc. there is no need to branch off as teachings are all within Maharaj ji, by doing so the community excludes themselves from the kaum and there is no need for it, changes in practices are needed in order to be able to have unity within the kaum.

Is this the same KZF who did joint attacks with Hizbul Mujahideen on trains etc. killing several innocent people in an AL-Qaeeda style? If so I can't say I agree with the organisation by any means!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

No this will not drive a wedge between Sikhs and Ravidasias.In fact you will see more and more people like "swordsedge" coming out.Earlier many of them were blindly following the dera babas but now will think it all over again.Certain dera followers will now have the courage to speak out against the deras and dhehdhaaris.

Going to dera also they and their Dera heads will know that some one is looking at what all they do.

Remember some of the Singhs who carried out the Vienna attack had asylum applications pending and they moved to Vienna from Punjab just a year ago.

The dokhis of the Khalsa panth will be served justice where ever on earth they go.

The Sikhs have reacted with maximum restraint despite many provocations in Punjab during the past few days because they are not against the Dalits or even Ravidasias or even Sirsa dera followers as such because they are from amongst our own people who have been led astray by pakhandi dhehdhaaris for various reasons.

After the Vienna incident the dera followers should and will think twice before following these dhehdhaaris.

If at some stage there is unity and unanimity amongst Sikhs and Ravidasias,Dalits,poor people then we can think of achieving the Begumpura which Bhakt Ravidaas dreamt of and the Khalistan or Khalsa Raaj which Sikhs dream of .Neither Begumpura nor Khalsa Raaj can be achieved if there is disunity.

Any comments ?

Bhul Chuk Maaf