Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

What was the reason for such a public assassination within the sangat. If (and I stress IF) this assassination was necessary and the diplomatic means had really failed then why could it not be done more tactfully?

why should it have been done at all? this is a disgrace and i hope they recieve tough sentences for their crimes. they killed someone for having different beliefs and practices from themselves. this is precisely the reason so many sikhs were martyred because they didnt not want to change their religion to islam and now some sikhs are doing the same to other people! this is shocking and disgracefull.

If they were killed for simply having their own beliefs and opposed Sikhi we as Sikhs shouldn't stop them, they have a right to believe what they want to.

However if they use Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs within their practices and openly carry out things which oppose the teachings of Maharaj ji, they are showing disrespect for Maharaj ji, this is then a directed insult to Sikhi, be the outcome intentional or not, it is an insult.

when the guru granth sahib is used by sikhs they believe it is their guru, their "11th" and final guru. this is a perfectly valid belief to have and sikhs should be free to worship in this way.

when the guru granth sahib is used by non sikhs or a sikh sect and it is used in a different manner to the way sikhs use it then this should not offend sikhs.

i will attempt to explain this in the following way:

"air force one" is not "air force one" untill the president is on board. if he is not on board it is just a plane and any aircraft owned by the air force can become "air force one" if the president comes on board. the relevance here is that it is important to see the context in which the aircraft/book is used.

also the british monarch never dies, this means that the country always has and king or queen. this is why they say the king is dead long live the queen or the queen is dead long live the king. the relevance here is that the position never dies even though the human has died.

also look at what is important the office of president or the human who occupies it? the office of president is held in much higher regard even though the human who occupies it maybe an <banned word filter activated>.

also if someone destroys one printed copy of the guru granth sahib, does that mean the guru has been destroyed? of course not, the guru is never destroyed. the book is just paper and ink and can be burned or shredded but the guru can never be destroyed.

many billions of people use the christian bible and they use it in different ways, the christian bible is very important to christians but they should not go around killing everyone who uses it is a different way to themselves. if they did do this then it wont be long before the whole world is at war and billions of humans are dead.

guru gobind singh took human life to protect himself and his followers and the innocent from tyranny and oppression. he didnt take life because muslim had different beliefs. the sikh religion is not threatened by these sects/deras/cults. let them do as they wish and sikhs do as they wish. as long as no one does violence we can all live together peacefully. everyone has a right to worship or not worship as they wish as long as the dont harm other people.

many sikhs who support these killers in vienna say that their guru has been insulted or disrespected, i would like to ask them this:

what did guru amar das do when datu kicked him and beat him, did he not act with humilty and humanity and kindness to show the attacker the error of his ways? this guru was disrespected but he responded in the sikh way, he did not use his powers to kill datu.

sikhs can and should have dialogue with all other religions and non believers, it is through co-operation and understanding that we will have peace in the world. too many have died through religious extremism, it is time for peace and common sense.

confusingh & MistaSingh i agree with your points also. having been a chamaar i now accept my Guru as Guru Granth Sahib & Khanda Kesri Nishaan Sahib. but i also believe people only change external when the internals are right first same way person only accepts Bana once they understand Bani.

what has happened has happened & most chamars dont care about this fake dehdhari guru anyway, who just wants us to worship him so we can only change the future.

How many of you visit ravidasia temples? how many invite chamars to our mainstream sikh GuruGhar? when i once criticised someone for doing sewa "badly" they said "why dont you do it?" and then i had to put myself in their shoes. same way we need to put ourselves in the shoes of all backgrounds and make them feel welcome.

How many of you have eaten parshad at ravidassia temple? many would shudder at the thought.. but this is because we arent following Guru Nanak's teachings. he ate a lot of funny stuff in a lot of different sangat purely out of pyaar.

there is no difference between langar made by chamar or jat or anyone there is only mentality. we need pyaar to heal the wounds created by previous generations before people like this fake dehdhari guru come and rub salt in the wounds.

how many do simran programs at these bhawans? or get involved in youth activities? or invite youth over to simran at mainstream gurughar? would you be happy if mazhabi sikh who became amritdhari was president at mainstream gurughar? would you be happy to eat from the hands of poor common lowly person?

God is in the lowly not the lofty, when we realise this it is in our destiny Khalsa will rule the world.

i would take food from any kind hearted person with clean hands. king or homeless all are equall.

People who support Khalistan. Don't get divorced from the fact that PR (Public Relations) on a global platform plays a big part in getting support. This type of action just sends out the message that Sikhs are indeed a savage backward, violent bunch of animals that need supressing.

Now it was was KPS Gill or Brar that was targetted, that would be another matter. Then I would say yes, justice was served. But this..................

When Darshan Das was shot in southall it was when he was parading around the streets when the two Mahaan Gursikhs shot him down.

Sometimes a public show is what people need to be woken up or at least rattled.

May Waheguru look after the Gursikhs that tried to protect their Fathers honour!

Just to clarify, I think Darshan Das was not shot in the street, but actually when he was with his followers during a meeting. He was shot in front of the worshippers, he then realised that his claims of being immortal were of course untrue. He had what was coming to him.

Correct , he was shot at Dormers Wells High School

these ravidasis r messd up they keep guru granth sahib in the divan but they dont pay maharaj ji enough respect. they onli keep maharaj there so they can claim to be sikh so they would get funding from their followers. thats how they brainwash people to join their cult

these ravidasis r messd up they keep guru granth sahib in the divan but they dont pay maharaj ji enough respect. they onli keep maharaj there so they can claim to be sikh so they would get funding from their followers. thats how they brainwash people to join their cult

regardless of what they do it is not for others to kill these people. perhaps the best thing to do would be to have dialogue with them and try to explain your views and listen to their views. then maybe something good can be achieved and no more killing done in gods name. this would apply to all religions and cultures. dont kill your brothers and sisters, talk to them and help them.

Why would BKI condemn an attack which KZF claim to have carried out? Was the statement even genuine?

Something doesnt add up here.

OH, 2 of the main sikhs who carried out the asssination of Paapi Rama Nand have been named as:

Bhai Tarsem Singh

Bhai Yadhvinder Singh

i agree, this doesn't sound right, why would neeta claim responsibility for the attack and condradict bki given the fact that neeta is apparently in lahore, where wadhawa singh also is - and all of them are networked with each other.

and how come of all a sudden kzf has come out of its dormant state and claimed an attack like this in far away vienna, something which doesn't fit in with their usual tactics of attacks in only punjab, jammu and delhi (during early 90s).

Guest confusingh

The same Khalistan Zindabad Force that carried out joint attacks with Hizbul Mujahideen in public places,,, i.e. trains and buses where many children women and others were also killed?

I've asked this question like 5 times already... !!