Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

sikhs and sikh dalits and all other peoples are brothers and sisters. i cant see how any khalistani group would be linked since dalits make up a large proportion of those supporting these groups. they loved sant jarnail singh because he was a man of the people, and a leader of the rural common folk. some anti-sikh forces are trying to drive a wedge and create hatred between members of the sikh community.

KZF has totally denied involvement - they are being fitted up !!

Akash radio and Associated press first leaked this story - clearly they should have verified the authenticity of the "email" befor leaking it to worldwide press. will they now apologise for this mistake?

the truth will only come out in many months by then Badal and the anti-sikh forces will brand all sikhs negatively and turn the attention away from 25th anniversary of operation bluestar which badal helped take place.

i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Request to all Sikh sangat... Please look at the photo's and newspaper articles before saying that people responsible were the actions in Vienna were wrong…

We should not fight amongst ourselves but look at the facts.

The incident was not in anyway to do with cast… read the articles… I’m sorry I haven’t got the English translation of the articles..

Bhul Chuk Muaf

3572931169_59e4b9e012.jpg

3573736660_e6e9e01545.jpg

3573736384_04c949ac24.jpg

3573736112_4289573f66.jpg

3572930097_7897375456_b.jpg

3573734724_2f5b99066f_b.jpg

this proves that the ravidas sabha uk does not agree with the pakhandi baba.....The Ravids Sabha UK clearly states that they are against the Anti Gurmat practices and warns the baba that he will not be able to escape from the punishment if he continues to do the Beadabi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj....

There are many evidences that ramanand was allowing people to touch his feet in presence of SGGS. This is not in sikh reht marayada par keha janda hai ke kisse hor nu matha tekna changa nahi lagda.

Je koi sikh rehat marayda nahi follow karda tan sikh panth usde against action le sakda hai. par kuj lokkan ne khud hi action leya which is another violation of sikh reht marayada. Insulting sikh panth they decided to take action themselve.

baad wich dera followers ne jo punjab wich nuksaan kita oh bohut galat si. kise punjab de aam insaan da koi roll nahi si.

Ik hor video hai Sant Singh Maskeen ji di.

Start wich hi Basu Sant Singh Maskeen nu matha tekda hai.

Sant Singh Maskeen Ji had been the recipient of the highest honour "Panth Ratan".

Question is how it would be decided and who will decide ki kis nu ki punishment deni hai?

Guest PunjabSingh

KZF denies involvement in the Vienna incident .

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.as...=29&pview=1

Could it be an interal dispute or the handiwork of Indian agencies or..... ?

Although the dera walas were doing beadbi ,now that KZF and BKI have denied involvement.Only the interogation ofthe 2 surviving men can reveal who was behind it and what was the motive.

Request to all Sikh sangat... Please look at the photo's and newspaper articles before saying that people responsible were the actions in Vienna were wrong…

We should not fight amongst ourselves but look at the facts.

The incident was not in anyway to do with cast… read the articles… I’m sorry I haven’t got the English translation of the articles..

Bhul Chuk Muaf

3572931169_59e4b9e012.jpg

3573736660_e6e9e01545.jpg

3573736384_04c949ac24.jpg

3573736112_4289573f66.jpg

3572930097_7897375456_b.jpg

3573734724_2f5b99066f_b.jpg

this proves that the ravidas sabha uk does not agree with the pakhandi baba.....The Ravids Sabha UK clearly states that they are against the Anti Gurmat practices and warns the baba that he will not be able to escape from the punishment if he continues to do the Beadabi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj....

The pics above were taken at Southall Ravidas Sabha which used to call this Pakhandi down,Singhs went over the years to warn them but they did not listen ,and as we know the place was trashed ie: the Murti Section ,the 2nd time the Saadh came down people were matha tekhing to him in his own' Diwan hall ' the 3rd time beadbi occured Singhs went down once they got there ,the ravidasis swore at them and tried to attack them with bats and broom sticks on the orders of the saadhs bodyguards and commitee

The Southall Ravidas Sabha fully supported and always has supported this guy and his activities