No Human Guru. No Guru After Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji

sikhwiki

I posted this in a previous topic but got no reply so posted as a topic itself...

"I always see people say 'NO HUMAN GURU. NO GURU AFTER DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI' on these forums but cant find this quoted anywhere can someone tell me where this is written in SGGSji or anywhere else."

When I read SGGSji I feel that this is not the case, I cant read punjabi and rely on English translations and wonder whether im losing the meaning of the message in translation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dhora

Agea payi akal ki tabi chalayeo panth, sabh sikhan ko hukam hai guru manyoo granth. (Guru Gobind Singh ji, Sarbloh Granth)

made by 'Bhai' Prehlaad 'singh'

Again, changed by Singh Sabha, this is why they do NOT sing this in Amritsar

Plus that 'Dohra' hasn't got Patshahi Dasvee written anywhere near it...

Surprising hey?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
I posted this in a previous topic but got no reply so posted as a topic itself...

"I always see people say 'NO HUMAN GURU. NO GURU AFTER DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI' on these forums but cant find this quoted anywhere can someone tell me where this is written in SGGSji or anywhere else."

When I read SGGSji I feel that this is not the case, I cant read punjabi and rely on English translations and wonder whether im losing the meaning of the message in translation.

first of all, dont take this forum to be the absolute truth to any query you ever come across in life, reason being there are a lot of people who arent even sikhs trying to mis inform ppl ( wasting their own time) as well as misguided people..Sri guru granth sahib ji is the LIVING BREATHING GURU of the sikhs, to us it seems impossible that what seems as paper and ink is lving and breathing but it IS we dont see it because we dont haev the power blessed upon us to see that, those chardi kala singhs and singhnees see guru nanak dev ji sitting there where we see sri guru granth sahib ji

when guru gobind singh ji was on this earth in human form, the sikhs asked them who our next guru would be and who would guide us as sikhs, guru ji replied by saying that our 11th guru would be the eternal sri guru granth sahib ji and inside of them will reside all of the previous 9 forms of gurus as well as guru gobind singh ji and any question we have will be answered through taking guidance and hukamnama from sri guru granth sahib ji...

try it one day, do a pure ardaas from your heart and take a hukamnama from sri guru granth sahib ji and you will get a clear answer to your question.. there is no doubt about that.

i thought this was pretty obvious to sikhs??lol

actually you are mistaken.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not sole Guru. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is spiritual leader, but in all temporal matters, then Guru Panth deals with these. hence Guru Panth can decide to shoot a cap in the a$$ of any dehdhari guru it wishes.

admin please ban such troublemakers who have nothing to do but question authority of Guru Ji.

also how many dehdhari gurus did Guru Gobind Singh Ji bow to? Guru Gobind Singh Ji bowed to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and bowed to the Guru Panth Khalsa when he received baptism so he could then be blessed with Amrit and enter the Khalsa Panth. is there no Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji singing praises of authority of Khalsa Panth? try reading Dasam & Sarbloh Granth and you will see why Khalsa will always be victorious over evil.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji laid down on the floor so that Adi Guru Granth Sahib could have appropriate satkaar & maryada be respected.

how many of our Gurus were born in Ramgharia lineage? none so how is Jagjit Singh Namdhari a Guru? the reality is each of these "castes" or "lineages" or "birthrights" have their own community problems and issues and rather than put them aside and put Guru Granth Sahib or the Panth or even humanity first they decide to declare a charlatan a guru to make themselves feel good about choosing to remain an undisciplined Ramgharia/Chumar rather than a Khalsa.

the system of "castes" & "birthrights" were put aside by Guru Gobind Singh when he declared all people on taking amrit drink from the same bata, are one roop, one Panth distinct forever. all were invited to join. same way harimandir sahib is open out in 4 directions for all mankind.

"DvADAS ROOP SATGUR E KEYTH, DvADAS BHAN PRAGAT HAR SANTA"

Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, by Akaali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh Ji

This quote refers to the 12 Gurus of sikhi.

Patshaahi 1-10 Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Patshaahi 11 - Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Patshaahi 12 - Guru Khalsa

the spirtual form of the Guru is given to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and the Physical form is given to the Khalsa.

Patshaahi 1-10 the spiritual and physical are already merged into 1.

now as the physical human form as the Khalsa, we have to merge with Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

why is there a sudden fascination with naamdharis on this forum all of a sudden? Why are you naamdharis trying to prove your pakandi baba is right? If thats what you believe then good for you - stop wasting time with these silly pathetic threads

oh - wont be long before some singh soorma will wipe out this fake baba

fateh