No Human Guru. No Guru After Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji

sikhwiki

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is unreasonable to think that gurugaddi was passed on because of a boon. Sahbizadas were treated no way different than other Sikhs because Guru Sahib sent them to the battlefield like others and did not cover their dead bodies or cremated them. He never even looked at their faces in a different way than other shaheed Singhs. You need to provide evidence that the 3rd Guru’s boon referred to only blood relatives. Assuming that the sakhi is true then why is that the word of Guru did not come true and gurugaddi was not passed to a blood relative? Had Guru Sahib given the boon, there would’ve been someone worthy to become the Guru unless you suggest that the boon had an exception and Guru Sahib said, “Gaddi will remain in your family until there is not someone worthy of it”. The sakhi itself has an inherent contradiction. Either give the gaddi based on merit or to anyone in the family. You say no one worthy was left in the family but you provide no justification for it. Name the family members who were left and then state why they were not worthy? What reasons do you have to believe that had Sahibzadas been alive, one of them would’ve become the next Guru? On one hand you say, Gurbani has always been the Guru and on the other hand you are being persistent about gurugaddi being passed on to a human? Guru Sahib’s mission was to declare Shabad the true Guru and Guru Nanak Sahib declared this fact in Sidh Goast.

ਸਾਚ ਸਬਦ ਬਿਨੁ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

AND

ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਧੁਨਿ ਚੇਲਾ ॥

Guru Nanak Sahib Ji and Guru Amardas Ji declare Shabad the true Guru. Then why would Guru Sahib give boon to for gurugaddi to remain within the family since it already belonged to the Shabad?

You state that Guru Sahib is only our spiritual father but then why are we told during Amrit Sanchaar that our mother is Mata Sahib Kaur, birth of Patna Sahib, resident of Anandpur Sahib and nankay Guru Ka Lahore? Are these spiritual places? I doubt it. We are given same bani, bana and rehat and adopt the same last name as Guru Sahib then how can he be only the spiritual father? You need to think about it more. Although you are trying to prove Guru Granth Sahib as the true Guru, your reasoning is not valid and in the process you are insulting Guru’s relatives and basing your reasons on a sakhi rather than Gurbani and Vaars which are much more authentic.

I agree with everything you say. What i've ment to say has come out wrong, it always does. Anyway i don't have any suffice evidence to prove nothing. But i have nothing to prove, i agree with everything you say.

I'm not able elaborate on any of my posts. And the discription is rushed, lacking evidence and vague, it can be c riticised . Whilst actually in my head, i hold evidence, but my communication skills are very limited. So im not able to word it out probably. What i mean, is you think i have said something, and it may actually sound like that.

for example i could say i'm gay, and in my head i mean im happy, cus gay also means happy but you could think it means im calling myself homosexual. When infact im not. but thats just the way it sounds. It is not what i meant to say. You have twisted and misunderstood my words. But your not doing it on purpose. But it is because like i said the discription is rushed, lacking evidence and vague. Because i agree with you, but it sounds like im not agreeing with you. But i do. It is very weird, i think im not going to post again ever now. As I continue to make foolish mistakes. And end up offending people. Which is not usually my intention. 470 post of pure <banned word filter activated> - that is me, i am a piece on manure. pure filth comes out of my mouth, whenever it opens.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I agree with everything you say. What i've ment to say has come out wrong, it always does. Anyway i don't have any suffice evidence to prove nothing. But i have nothing to prove, i agree with everything you say.

I'm not able elaborate on any of my posts. And the discription is rushed, lacking evidence and vague, it can be c riticised . Whilst actually in my head, i hold evidence, but my communication skills are very limited. So im not able to word it out probably. What i mean, is you think i have said something, and it may actually sound like that.

for example i could say i'm gay, and in my head i mean im happy, cus gay also means happy but you could think it means im calling myself homosexual. When infact im not. but thats just the way it sounds. It is not what i meant to say. You have twisted and misunderstood my words. But your not doing it on purpose. But it is because like i said the discription is rushed, lacking evidence and vague. Because i agree with you, but it sounds like im not agreeing with you. But i do. It is very weird, i think im not going to post again ever now. As I continue to make foolish mistakes. And end up offending people. Which is not usually my intention. 470 post of pure <banned word filter activated> - that is me, i am a piece on manure. pure filth comes out of my mouth, whenever it opens.

i know your post wasnt meant to be posted in a derogatory manner

but some people take what one says as the be all end all of everything, one of the greatest downfalls in our community is that we always argue everything, noone agrees on anything, it was a simple misunderstanding and i dont think you have to look upon yourself so lowly cus of it...

this board is becoming so full of negativity now its retarded how everything is an arguement

The way you wrote was not what you wanted to say and it is common. It is also common for someone else to read your posts in a different way. I do not think I insulted you but simply disagreed with you on something which you did not intend to write. A simple misunderstanding shouldn't serve as the reason to leave. But it is your choice. Guru Rakha

I posted this in a previous topic but got no reply so posted as a topic itself...

"I always see people say 'NO HUMAN GURU. NO GURU AFTER DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI' on these forums but cant find this quoted anywhere can someone tell me where this is written in SGGSji or anywhere else."

When I read SGGSji I feel that this is not the case, I cant read punjabi and rely on English translations and wonder whether im losing the meaning of the message in translation.

This can work both ways, where have you seen it been written that there is another Guru after Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

One of the other posters have already said that from the time of Guru Amardas Ji all the Guru sahibs have been in the same bloodline, this was due to the request of Bibi Bhani. Why would they Guru sahibs break that promise?

I have said it before through the life of all Das Guru Sahibs, all their works and bachan were compiled as well as other holy men and Gur Granth Sahib Ji was created. As Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been COMPLETED why is there a need for baba x to come in and steer his oar?

I posted this in a previous topic but got no reply so posted as a topic itself...

"I always see people say 'NO HUMAN GURU. NO GURU AFTER DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI' on these forums but cant find this quoted anywhere can someone tell me where this is written in SGGSji or anywhere else."

When I read SGGSji I feel that this is not the case, I cant read punjabi and rely on English translations and wonder whether im losing the meaning of the message in translation.

This can work both ways, where have you seen it been written that there is another Guru after Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

One of the other posters have already said that from the time of Guru Amardas Ji all the Guru sahibs have been in the same bloodline, this was due to the request of Bibi Bhani. Why would they Guru sahibs break that promise?

I have said it before through the life of all Das Guru Sahibs, all their works and bachan were compiled as well as other holy men and Gur Granth Sahib Ji was created. As Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been COMPLETED why is there a need for baba x to come in and steer his oar?

This is going to seem a bit 'taboo' but was there a need for Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale? Because I'm sure he has Sant and Baba in front of his name?

This is going to seem a bit 'taboo' but was there a need for Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale? Because I'm sure he has Sant and Baba in front of his name?

Yes Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa does have Sant and Baba in front of his name.

The term Sant is defined in Sukhmani Sahib Ji da Paath and so is given to people who can demonstrate those qualities.

But there are fundamental differences he NEVER gave himself a higher status than Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He NEVER sat at the same level or higher than Guru Maharaj. He ALWAYS preached that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our father and we should bow only to them. He did not say he is the next Sikh Guru or call himself Guru.

Can my questiosn be answered now?

ਅਥ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਅਉਤਾਰ ਕਥਨੰ॥

VISNU`S TWENTY-FOUR INCARNATIONS.

ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ ॥ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ੧੦॥ਤ੍ਵਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥

The Lord One and the Victory is of the Lord. By the Tenth King (Guru).

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

CHAUPAI

ਅਬ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਉਚਰੋਂ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥

Now I describe the wonderful performance of twenty-four incarnations.

ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਲਖਾ ਅਖਾਰਾ ॥

In the way I visualized the same;

ਸੁਨੀਅਹੁ ਸੰਤ ਸਭੈ ਚਿਤ ਲਾਈ ॥

O saints; listen to it attentively.

ਬਰਨਤ ਸਯਾਮ ਜਥਾ ਮਤ ਭਾਈ ॥੧॥

The poet Shyam is narrating it according or his own under-standing.1.

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

CHAUPAI

ਜਬ ਜਬ ਹੋਤ ਅਰਿਸਟ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥

Whenever numerous tyrants take birth,

ਤਬ ਤਬ ਦੇਹ ਧਰਤ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥

Then the Lord manifests himself in physical form;

ਕਾਲ ਸਭਨ ਕੋ ਪੇਖ ਤਮਾਸਾ ॥

The KAL (Destroyer Lord) scans the play of all,

ਅੰਤਹ ਕਾਲ ਕਰਤ ਹੈ ਨਾਸਾ ॥੨॥

And ultimately destroys all.2.

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, Guru Gobind Singh ji, Chaubis Avtaar

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Link to this shabad

[VISNU`S TWENTY-FOUR INCARNATIONS] Chaubis Avtaar is the incarnation of Vishnu, is the kookay baba a confused hindu???

The kookay have had five (inc-the new dude) other baba's 100 years after Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj does that not mean that they are on the 28th avtaar or something so technically not chaubis (24) avtaar???