Sikhs Attacked At Nottingham Semi Fianl By Pakistanis

manni007

I disagree Coolwater, its the majority that ARE FANATICS, thats why we see the problems everywhere in society.

Just like the Brits say, "where are decent majority muslims?"

Answer : no where

I am collecting information with respect to incidents that occured in Southall on Sunday during and after Pakistani celebrations, and will post them when I have the full story.

1. Already i have heard about swearing outside TKC towards Indians and Punjabis

2. An incident on Beaconsfield road near West End Road involving a Sikh family

3. Incident outside Sira cash n carry

4. Customers hassled after eating at ritas

I will post when i have more

say the videos about the Pakistanis giving it in Southall

Nice to see Sarpanch and the others from the World Sikh Muslim federation joining in the celebrations

Yeah thanks .im sure you and the rest would have been well scared to step foot in to Southall Broadway

nice to see Mr AK miss the sarcasm

whether you like it or not the ground reality is that the Sikhs particularly the youth are facing a problem from increasingly militant Muslims

the only people really holding it in Southall are the newly arrived Punjabi munde - otherwise there is a hugely increased Muslim population

and as for your World Muslim Sikh Federation look at soormas like Manmohan Singh (Mr Dal Khalsa) Chairman of the same group (scroll down to the bottom)

http://www.wmsf.org.uk/Events/Basant_Mela_2008.html

What Panjabi mundeh those freshies who think its fashion to smoke these days,the very mundeh who check out Sikh sisters outside schools,those very guys who do drugs,fraud,drink like there is no tommrow fight at melas like the Akash Radio Vaisakhi Mela?

If you don't live in Southall mind yout own Business ,Sikhs have no Problems here, WMSF is an organisation based in Southall which organises trips to Nanakana Sahiba and other Sikh Gurdwareh in Pakistan,so whats your problem in that?

You jokers can say or think what you like but not one of you so called Singhs would have had the guts to stand on the Broadway ,the majority would have been hiding in doors

the new southall, u would expect to see a gurdwara in the picture but instead all muslim mosques, TKC Bus etc

http://www.visitsouthall.co.uk/Biz

There is a gurdwara in there. 4th pic is of a gurdwara.

that tkc bus is a joke lol. I dont think that passes the MOT. Shud be crushed.

Off the top of my head I can count 9 Gurdwareh in Southall so whats your point,where as there are 3 Mosques lol

I disagree Coolwater, its the majority that ARE FANATICS, thats why we see the problems everywhere in society.

Just like the Brits say, "where are decent majority muslims?"

Answer : no where

I am collecting information with respect to incidents that occured in Southall on Sunday during and after Pakistani celebrations, and will post them when I have the full story.

1. Already i have heard about swearing outside TKC towards Indians and Punjabis

2. An incident on Beaconsfield road near West End Road involving a Sikh family

3. Incident outside Sira cash n carry

4. Customers hassled after eating at ritas

I will post when i have more

Just a reply to your signature about the Gurus Shaheedian and so on you do know Chandu (hindu)got the 5th Guru Martyred ,the 9th Guru gave Shaheedi as the Hindus were too scared,the Gurus sons were cut up due to Gangu Brahmin,the Hindus instigated all this and got the moguls to kill Sikhs in effect pumped them up.