Islamification Of Uk - Detrimental To Sikhs

manni007

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that Chatanga we have to ADMIT there is a Problem which has to be dealt with first, otherwise who will bother ? and we will end up fightin argueing with eachother.

At the end of the day Gurbaar Akal's altercation with 7 muslims, ( who swore at him 4 no reason), would not be "understood" by the likes of Singh n ting because he feels that because he has never suffered from Pak/muslim prejudice and HATE no one else does???

u mark my words in the coming future things are gonna a lot worse 4 sikhs

Man....Am I really living in the same country as some of you?

Given the north / south = pakistani / Indian divide in this country, its expected that that Pakistanis may give sikhs and hindus some grief in northern towns and cities...but here in the south I'm really not seeing the same things alot of you are seeing.

What exactly are you complaining of? Are you upset that sikhs have got out of deprived inner city slums and those inner city deprived slums have now turned into muslim ghettos?

Is that whats upsetting you ? The fact that muslims and taking over our slums.....taking our deprivation ?..........while we move out to nice neiighbourhoods and prosper.

I have never once in my entire life faced any derogatory remark from any muslim here in London. On the contrary, every day of my life I have heard my fellow sikhs refer to muslims as 'sullah' this and 'sulli' that.

Snap out of this victim mentality singho. Its not healthy.

Singh ji, forced conversions and things like that do happen. Even kathekars who are well known for respecting and having studied other religions, such as vidhvaan Baba Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal, have stated in their katha that this is happening. It's just that some people act like all Muslims do this when it's probably only a small minority. The ones who act like all muslims are this way need to re-examine their approach. By acting as if it is all muslims who are the problem, they undermine the effectiveness of their message, they have the abilty to warn others but people are turned off (and think it's false) when a warning turns into prejudice/hatred and makes broad sweeping generalisations.

Old Singhs had their names glorified for a reason, because they didnt take crap from no one, if you messed with them they took your head, now I aint saying that lets get violent, im saying that if someone says something, stand for your right and uphold the name of the Khalsa, if Singhs are the Gurus Fauj how can we sit back down and look like cowards. Call out to anyone who talks against the traditions and image of the Khalsa and you will soon find out how hard these dogs are. In the words of Baba Raam Singh Nihang who was a accomplished student of Shastarvidiya under Baba Gyana Singh "When you have a group of people, you will have one or two who want chaudhar and be the mukhi, the rest of them are just tagging along to watch the tamasha, one of them will step forward and attempt to hit you, take this one out, break his nose and knock him to the ground, the rest will be in shock and will not want to fight further".

Amazing post Singh Ji.

WJKK WJKF

Gurfuteh,

I was walking home from work today, 2 hoodies looked like 15 yrs throwing stones at me from across a bust duel carriageway. Then challenging me, i called out to them and they started shouting. I walked off as I was listening to Jaap Sahib. I was more disappointed as I was middle of Jaap Sahib. I was so full of anger If I caught them I would have done something. I could not help thinking was this a test by waheguru.

Part of me thinks i am glad i did not get my hands on them, the other part saying I wish I did I would have liked to give them a good thrashing.

Bhul Chak Marf

We should worry because today our people are IGNORING , as you put it our general!

adn if you read my thread called : Sikhs Suffer Violence From Pakistani's Following Pak Victory

you will get a further idea.

Ps : If this type of violence is HAPPENING In a Western country when PAKISTANIS should be HAPPY, what do you think happens to SIKSH living in Pakistan when MUSLIMS are p@ssed off??

Paks TAMASHA in BRADFORD

PAKS TAMASHA IN LONDON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHXMfqkxd8

PAKS TAMASHA IN LUTON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zKD-BXCjdg...feature=related

http

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Xn2-3GkoU...eature=related

BURY park LUTON

WE'VE WON THE 20/20 CUP , NOW LETS GO OUT AND CAUSE HAVOC, BREAK WINDOWS, BLOCK TRAFFIC, CLIMB ON TOP OF BUSES AND SWEAR AND BEAT SINGHS.......AS HTEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE, AS THIS IS ENGLISTHAN

Pakistani fans Terrorise INDIANS and South Africans.......This was Nottingham after the game!!!!

at 42 secs a SINGH in his car gets AMBUSHED!

the skinny paki had no fear of the singh, this is the same game in which the SINGH had beer poured over his TURBAN, and was choked

the skinny paki had no fear of the singh, this is the same game in which the SINGH had beer poured over his TURBAN, and was choked

BUT THE TIME IS NOW TO DO SOMETHING, NOT WRITE ON INTERNET AND GO TO SLEEP, THAT GUY IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, GETTING AMBUSHED BY PAKIS, COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FAMILY MEMBER!!

Now u lot have seen it in the youtube video and read bout it in the ealing gazette link posted by AK47 Jatthalion

All the info's on my THREADS, I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT INTO ONE LEAFLET, of whats needed and what aint?

We need to show sikhs that this stuff is not mere scaremongering adn the pakistanis are carrying out racist assaults against us.

Please PM me with what u guys think I should inc as part of the info, and whether you will be willing to distrbute them in ur gurdwaras?