Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

veer many a time it has been said that Sikhs are Hindus. Even the Indian constitution decrees that. There was a fool who even wrote a book in hindi and mentioned how Guru Granth Sahib mentions the word Ram fourteen hundered times. But veer, has anybody claiming Sikhs to be Hindus ever quoted from Dasam Granth? if yes then please let me know where. thanks

Bro first I want to clarify that supreme court larger constitutution bench has held sikhs as not part of hindu fold and this judgement cannot be overruled by even division bench. Secondly name of ram is just reference to akalpurukh not to any king or hindu gods rather GRANTH SHAIB contradicts strongly hindu gods and goddeesses. In the megazines run by RSS organisations such as bharat vikas parishad in their weekly publications with reference to dasam granth calls guru gobind singh as comming from the lineage of luv and kush and has done tap of shiv and shiva( durga) at hemkunt shaiab. I have great respect for hemkunt shaib but when guru ji has rejected concept of jap, tap, vart how can he do it. perhapa in his previous birth our guru ji must have done bhakti another interesting point is that period mentioned about the guru ji tap was such accoding to scientists ther was sea in place of wheremountains stands today even one can find signs of life during that period. When ever some rss visits punjab or some gurdwara they refers to dasam granth more than granth shaiab

veer many a time it has been said that Sikhs are Hindus. Even the Indian constitution decrees that. There was a fool who even wrote a book in hindi and mentioned how Guru Granth Sahib mentions the word Ram fourteen hundered times. But veer, has anybody claiming Sikhs to be Hindus ever quoted from Dasam Granth? if yes then please let me know where. thanks

Bro first I want to clarify that supreme court larger constitutution bench has held sikhs as not part of hindu fold and this judgement cannot be overruled by even division bench. Secondly name of ram is just reference to akalpurukh not to any king or hindu gods rather GRANTH SHAIB contradicts strongly hindu gods and goddeesses. In the megazines run by RSS organisations such as bharat vikas parishad in their weekly publications with reference to dasam granth calls guru gobind singh as comming from the lineage of luv and kush and has done tap of shiv and shiva( durga) at hemkunt shaiab. I have great respect for hemkunt shaib but when guru ji has rejected concept of jap, tap, vart how can he do it. perhapa in his previous birth our guru ji must have done bhakti another interesting point is that period mentioned about the guru ji tap was such accoding to scientists ther was sea in place of wheremountains stands today even one can find signs of life during that period. When ever some rss visits punjab or some gurdwara they refers to dasam granth more than granth shaiab

Just because RSS mentions Dasam granth in their organization does not mean that we shpuld listen to their propaganda and disown Dasam Granth. You are doing the same thing what RSS is doing. Shame on you.

Hawk veer read prof. Hari Ram Gupta's account of History of Sikhs. He was a prominent proffessor in History at Panjab University India. His research into Sikhs of eighteenth century Sikhs is acclaimed in most academic circles as very deep and accurate. He was a clean shaven bania but was a Sikh. his family were sikhs since times of Guru Gobind Singh. he stated that the reason Charitripahian was compiled for two reasons.

1. To impart a moral lesson to young breed of Khalsa Sikh soldiers. To give them Sex education.

2. For entetainment.

(American soldiers get playboy magazines in afghanistan, for what?)

Khalsa won many battles but there is not a single account of any soldier having raped or molested any woman. Give me an example of this kind anywhere else.

Hawk veer read prof. Hari Ram Gupta's account of History of Sikhs. He was a prominent proffessor in History at Panjab University India. His research into Sikhs of eighteenth century Sikhs is acclaimed in most academic circles as very deep and accurate. He was a clean shaven bania but was a Sikh. his family were sikhs since times of Guru Gobind Singh. he stated that the reason Charitripahian was compiled for two reasons.

1. To impart a moral lesson to young breed of Khalsa Sikh soldiers. To give them Sex education.

2. For entetainment.

(American soldiers get playboy magazines in afghanistan, for what?)

Khalsa won many battles but there is not a single account of any soldier having raped or molested any woman. Give me an example of this kind anywhere else.

Sorry, but you just went off-track here and used a wrong analogy.

Charitropakhyan imparts moral education. That explains your last statement, "Khalsa won many battles....."

Veero I have great respect for nitnem banis ,sarb loh granth I daily do path of jap shaib and chapui shaib daily I just pointed the points of contrdiction sikhi is facing many enemies even small anti sikh r threatening the sikhi leave alone deras like sirsa dera and others we need attention there if these anti suceeding in elminating us who will defend the sikhi we have to deal with these anti sikh forces if neccessary by force then decide the issuse sitting peacefully as it is a fact both anti desam granth and pro desam granth disgraced the sikhi by fighting with eachother in holy gurdwaras with swords and other arms in hazoor shaib ,faidabad,and other places where were these people when sirsa dera, noormehilas were attacking singhs both these people apealed for peace like gandhi. I am proud to declare I alone took the step of stopping followers of sirsa dera from entering our locality and made enemies of his followers. One need initative which is not only missing in leaders but in common sikhs.

Veero I have great respect for nitnem banis ,sarb loh granth I daily do path of jap shaib and chapui shaib daily I just pointed the points of contrdiction sikhi is facing many enemies even small anti sikh r threatening the sikhi leave alone deras like sirsa dera and others we need attention there if these anti suceeding in elminating us who will defend the sikhi we have to deal with these anti sikh forces if neccessary by force then decide the issuse sitting peacefully as it is a fact both anti desam granth and pro desam granth disgraced the sikhi by fighting with eachother in holy gurdwaras with swords and other arms in hazoor shaib ,faidabad,and other places where were these people when sirsa dera, noormehilas were attacking singhs both these people apealed for peace like gandhi. I am proud to declare I alone took the step of stopping followers of sirsa dera from entering our locality and made enemies of his followers. One need initative which is not only missing in leaders but in common sikhs.

Sri Dasam Grant is not an issue of debate.

However there can be positive discussions which aim at understanding the essence of Gurbani.

Hence there is nothing like "Pro or Anti Dasam Granth". However there are believers and non believers of Guru's bani.

And the message of the entire panth and Akal Takhat has been clear to those non believers....."Shararti Ansar" (mischievous mongers)

Faridabad Cult doesn't even need any mention here. They are heretics who publically denigrate every bani of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, even Nitnem, Amrit and Ardas.

And Hawk13 I would suggest that instead of writing posts based on hearsay you go and do some basic study on the banees that constitute our Nitnem. In one post you denounced Ramavtar without even knowing that couplets from the composition are part of Rehras Sahib. Swayya "Bahe Gahe Jab Te..." forms the last stanza of Ramavtar where Guru Sahib has clearly given the message that though he has heard of King Ram and has written about him, he doesn't believe in Ram (as God).

What aspects of bani > That is there no naam simran , gurmantra and amrit vela in sikhism.

Whether anyone said that or not, that is not what I believe. Forget all this nonsense and come and share your knowledge on Dasam Granth.

Gurdasia veer has already got me going "wow" from a post.

Anything done wrong by anyone is known by God. So be cool.

Dalsingh101

You seem to be very quick in labeling others for being egoistic and so and so. Have you seen your language> Do you consider it a proper language while addressing others? Mind you i can reply you back in the same tone but will not this time.

What about information report on so called quick fix sikh Antonia ji? Is this a new breed of sikhs being promoted now?

What about Guru sahib's hukam about keeping rehat

Rehni rahe soi sikh mera

Please point out any use of language towards you that you find offensive. I am trying my utmost to be civil, if I slip I have no shame in apologising and learning from it.

You know, if someone was approaching SIkhism and showing interest and learning, a meeting with you could be very off putting. You seem to want to judge everyone. Are you above mistakes yourself? Do you not have the human predisposition for weakness in the face of the 5 thieves?

Concentration should be kept mainly on oneself not on others, that way you can be blind to your own shortcomings whilst trumpetting on about others.

If you have issues with Antonia on SPN and need them resolved, try talking to her.

What aspects of bani > That is there no naam simran , gurmantra and amrit vela in sikhism.

Whether anyone said that or not, that is not what I believe. Forget all this nonsense and come and share your knowledge on Dasam Granth.

Gurdasia veer has already got me going "wow" from a post.

Anything done wrong by anyone is known by God. So be cool.

Dalsingh101

You seem to be very quick in labeling others for being egoistic and so and so. Have you seen your language> Do you consider it a proper language while addressing others? Mind you i can reply you back in the same tone but will not this time.

What about information report on so called quick fix sikh Antonia ji? Is this a new breed of sikhs being promoted now?

What about Guru sahib's hukam about keeping rehat

Rehni rahe soi sikh mera

Please point out any use of language towards you that you find offensive. I am trying my utmost to be civil, if I slip I have no shame in apologising and learning from it.

You know, if someone was approaching SIkhism and showing interest and learning, a meeting with you could be very off putting. You seem to want to judge everyone. Are you above mistakes yourself? Do you not have the human predisposition for weakness in the face of the 5 thieves?

Concentration should be kept mainly on oneself not on others, that way you can be blind to your wn shortcomings whilts trumpetting on about others.

If you have issues with Antonia on SPN and need them resolved, try talking to her.

I have no issue with anthonia ji. i think you have not understood my point.

We had a scholar of UK who had done extensive research in Dasam Granth. We had a seminar last year where he did his presentation. He is a sehjdhari.

Jarnail S. Giani raised the point and objected to him being mona. he also put up his video. I told him that gentleman in question understands about this weakness and hopes to become a pucca sikh one day.

Then anthonia puts up same video after Giani Jarnail singh made a sarcastic point. I thought since she is a convert and she must be very strict in sikh rehat.

But she had bob cut. Do not you think she should realize why is she criticizing others when she heself lacks the requirements. and has not committed to sikhism yet.