Help Ban Upcoming Movie

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa ji,

Please refer to: http://www.emgonline.co.uk/news.php?news=5999

We need an organised strategy on how this movie is to be banned..

on what grounds, suggestions please i.e.,

Glorification of war criminal KPS Gill.

Inciting racial tensions.

Glorification of ethnic cleansing

We need flyers to be distributed to all UK cinema’s to ban this movie, as well as united voice from all Panthic and Sikh Political organisations.

Lets not leave it until the movie is already distributed.

Act now!

Wjkk Wjkf

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just flyers. I think a formal letter should be written to cinemas through sikh representative bodies such as FSO. Outlining the reasons why this film should not be aired.

Also should be added that sikhs will be willing to take action if the film is showed at any of these cinemas. Action in the form of a mass protest outside the cinema. We see how they like that... im sure they wouldnt want hundreds of sikhs outside their cinema causing havoc protesting.

Dont fall into their trap, this is what these Boollywood BUFFONS want, WE WILL END UP giving them FREE Publicity!!

As poeple will flock to the cinemas to see what the FUSS is about!!

THINK

look what happened with Jo bole and Singh is King, they became massive hits!

Ignore it and no one will give a damn

mani so scared of 'pakis' wants to "do something" (i think he wanted to create a flyer)

but doesnt want to do anything to help ban such an offensive movie??

It needs to be banned, serious action will be taken......

organisations to contact (will be posting a draft letter for people to print and send):

Indian high commission

Foreign Office

Local MP and MEP's

Indian embassy

Local Gurdwareh

SALDEF

UNITED SIKHS

Sikh Coalition

Dal Khalsa

Sikh Awarness Society

Sikh Federation

no cinema will ban this since films =money.........sant kartar singh khalsa ddt vale once said dont do to them what they did to you when there time comes...........let them jump around thinking they are mockering sikhs cuz there time will come, gurbani states

POORA NYAO KARE KARTAAR, GARIBA UPER JE KHINJEH DHAREE, PARBRAHM SA AGAN NIVAREE- GOD DISPOSES OF JUSTICE COMPLETELY AND FULLY IF ANYONE PAINS THE POOR AND HUMBLE GOD SHALL CAST THEM TO HELLFIRE. (SGGS)

We need to all work together.

Lets make sure this film works in our favour to unite our community against War criminals.

Bollywood should be targetted to the wrold as Glorying a Murderer who killed so many innocent people.

Lets get some good/strong worded letters to all those who suport our cause, all the Gurdware, Sikh Organisations both UK and Abroad. We need united community spirit against these killers!

They are spitting in our faces, are we just gonna lick it up like PuSSi3s or do something about it.

United We Stand,

Divided We Fall.

Citizen sullehman I'm not scared@of pakis I want 2 take actipn against them, leaflets was a way 2 create awareness amongst other tings. At least I want 2 do sumthing. As 4 this rubbish boolywood movie, I don't watch hindi filma, never have. But I do know dat da more u create a fuss, da more money they will make. Look at mel gibsons blood of christ film! It wasrubbish but due to the hype created by the jews hating on it, it became a hit. Use ur brain, why do u want tell people bout it? Why make these idiots money? @if it comes out and offends us, we will then rip it apart

Instead of acting like those sullas and screaming in protests like madmen, why don't anyone first try step of contacting Apoorva Lakhia. If that doesn't work then protests etc is justified... I mean its in planning/scripting stages, and they can even change things, like making KPS Gill a anti hero or just base on something else of Khalistan...

But if Apoorva Lakhia doesn't agree, then protests letters etc should start flowing in from everywhere.

WJKK WJKF