Namdhari's

'S'

ਜਿਨ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਤ ਪੁਰਖ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਤੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਜਮਿ ਮਾਰੇ ॥

jin dharasan sathigur sath purakh n paeia thae bhageheen jam marae ||

Those who do not obtain the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the True Guru, the True Primal Being, are most unfortunate; they are destroyed by the Messenger of Death.

lol no i am not offended by being called a kooka because i know what history we hold and am proud of it.

and gurbani also mentions this form of "kook"

oochae kookehi vaadhaa gaavehi jodhhaa kaa veechaar ||

They shout out loud, and sing epic poems and heroic stories.

so no i am not offended.

so lets come back to the dirty pigs tooth huh. a nihang told me that muslims stay away from nihangs with pigs tooth in their dumala. seriously how thick can some of these nihangs get. how would a muslim know what that dangling stuff in your twin tower sized turban is ? you lot are right clowns.

neel vasathr pehir hovehi paravan ||

Wearing blue robes, they seek the approval of the Muslim rulers.

Nīl basṯar le kapṛe pahire ṯurak paṯẖāṇī amal kī▫ā.

Men began to wear blue robes and garments; Turks and Pat'haans assumed power.

Kal kalvālī sarā nibeṛī kājī krisanā ho▫ā.

In this turbulent age of Kali Yuga, Muslim law decides the cases, and the blue-robed Qazi is the judge.

blue is not an unlicky colour the reason kooke dont wear it is because it was the turks muslims uniform colour.

the sakhi of guru gobid singh ji going thru machi wale where he then adorned blue clothes and dressed as a muslim peer was a war tactic used to go through the mougal armey. he adorned blue clothes because this was the mougals colour and when they went passed them he ripped these blue clothes off. he would have kept them on if blue was a khalsa colour but obviously it wasent. white is satjug da bana and blue and black is kaljugs bana.

Mal jū▫ī bẖari▫ā nīlā kālā kẖiḏẖolṛā ṯin vaimukẖ vemukẖai no pā▫i▫ā.

The faithless baymukh sent out his faithless servant, wearing a blue-black coat, filled with filth and vermin.

kooke do have the kirpan however it is symbolic in form. guru ram singh ji made a hukam to keep kirpan in kanga due to political reasons and the main reason of all is that in satjugs time naamsimran is the biggest shastar of all. hence kooke carry malas and do naamsimran with. in history each guru has been sent by akaal purakh for specific taskes. the sikhs follow the hukams of the present guru in time. satguru ram singh ji also said that the same mala has so much shakti it can withstand cannons. and this happned where the namdharis bodies were shaheed however they became shaheed by singing shabads of gurbani and doing diwan. their hands wore not strapped behind their backs but they stood bare chested infront of the cannons shouting jakare. the video you posted is of a mastana. i wont go into this again as it is pointless talking to bemukhs who like taking the piss out of sants so thats a dead end.

if this is a case of general arrogent ocnflict i can ask you many questions regard you nihang traditions and what not.

why do many nihangs eat from kfc?

whats the reason for todays day and age for carrying pigs tooth in your dumala? lol a nihnag recently told me that the dangling payal is used to distract the attacker by making ching ching noises. LOL what a bunch of clowns.

the dumala showed in your dp is it practical in todays day and age ? do u realy think our gurus wore such huge clown looking turbans?

why are so many nihangs abusing shaheedi degh and taking driugs such as cannabis?

what <banned word filter activated> is this chatka? when chatka clearly goes against ad granmth sahib ji and our gurus teachings. eating meat is also mentioned in panth parkash and many other historical granths.

its ironical how mainstream sikhs say namdharis have their backs against their gururs and ad granth sahib ji when the mainstream people cant even decide if meat eating is hukam or not. and the ones who are engrosed in gurbani and naamsimran and kirtan somehow have their backs towards the gurus and gurbani

from what ive seen a lot of you nihangs are a show piece its all looks and talk. youre a chela of nidar singh nihang then why is it that he gets along with namdharis ? is your gurudev a papi pakhandi for teaching shastar vidiya in bgham namdhari gurudwara. are your going to stop learning shastar vidiya after knowing these facts he has with namdharis ? or are you going to say yh he takes weed eats meat n dat but im just there for the vidiya now ?

learn how to accept people and have tolerance.

fateh