Damdami Taksal Mukhi

ghatak

sant jarnail singh ji still being alive is a myth started by the indian government like how he slipped into pakistan. if sant ji is in hiding than he wouldn't be a sant after all that has happened. the myth was started so that when singhs would go to other singhs houses saying jago. then the other singh would say, i'm not gonna fight yet i'm waiting for sant ji to return. there are no sikh leaders right now. and those few that are around are too powerless to be able to do anything. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. we are falling. there is only one sikh leader that i have faith in, bhai jeevan singh. (no i'm not akj, i'm part of no jatha, i'm part of the khalsa panth) all our leaders are puppets attached to really long strings.

sant jarnail singh ji still being alive is a myth started by the indian government like how he slipped into pakistan. if sant ji is in hiding than he wouldn't be a sant after all that has happened. the myth was started so that when singhs would go to other singhs houses saying jago. then the other singh would say, i'm not gonna fight yet i'm waiting for sant ji to return. there are no sikh leaders right now. and those few that are around are too powerless to be able to do anything. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. we are falling. there is only one sikh leader that i have faith in, bhai jeevan singh. (no i'm not akj, i'm part of no jatha, i'm part of the khalsa panth) all our leaders are puppets attached to really long strings.

I 110% agree with your views just as the Sikh Qoum was awakening through the sacrifice of the Shaheedi of Sant Bhindranwale the Panth was told wait he will be back Panth waited 1 yr 2 yrs 3 yrs 4 yrs 5 yrs 10 yrs even 20 yrs when even Akal Takht Sahib Ji declared his Shaheedi and now we are at 25 years I don't see no Jesus style return,without a doubt Sant Bhindranwale gave Shaheedi on 6th June 1984 if he had not the Indian Govt would not be so relaxed also if he had escaped he would have gone against he vow to become Shaheed and would have lost the respect of Millions and Millions.

He came awoke the nation still motivates it through his Shaheedi ,I say to those who want to wait more are you willing to wait another 25 yrs?

SHAHEED SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE ZINDABAD - YOUR LEGACY LIVES ON

Makes sense. Imagine the public turnout at Sant Ji's Atam Sanskar. It would have been huge and a massive statement to the world which would not have looked positive for Congress.

Sadly, we as a panth have stalled ourselves over this myth of Santji's return and it probably has been used as an excuse for not moving forward.

Sadly, we as a panth have stalled ourselves over this myth of Santji's return and it probably has been used as an excuse for not moving forward.

Alot of our Soormay KhaRkoo Singhs would, did and do agree with this statement. Singhs, such as, Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochaahal, who was extremely close with Sant JEe and Taksaal, himself said that Sant Jee is Shaheed and the rumour being spread about Sant JEe being alive is being spread only to keep bholay bhaalay Singhs at home so they don't join the fight for Khalistan - this is exactly what the government wanted. Singhs, like, Gurjant Singh BudhSinghVaala and Sukhdev Singh Babbar also believed Sant Jee was Shaheed in 84 during the attack; KhaRkoo JAthebandies used to regularly mark Sant Jee's Shaheedee every year by doing an Akhand Paatth Sahib.

All the nihang, sevapanthi, nirmala and udasi sampardas believe the mukhi is Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji bhindrawalae where the vidiya since Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji has not changed while the vidiya stopped at mehta after Sant Kartar Singh Ji

Bidhi Chandieh, Tarna Dal and Harianvela believe in Mehta faction so your statement is false. Only pro Indian Government Nihangs support Giani Mohan Singh due to the pacifist mentality of their Dera ie calling Mehta lot terrorists (as mentioned in one of Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawa Wale's Katha)

Another thing how can someone say such a silly thing when Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji mentions it in a Katha, which im sure you've heard, that Sant Kartar Singh Ji is the next mukhi. There probably is alot of Vidiya at Moga but Mehta faction are the continued lineage not Giani Mohan Singh!

As for the current Mukhi, who cares just get on with what you have to do.

*edited*

udasi Samparda - Swami Ishwar Das Ji regarded the head of Taksal Samparda as Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji while they were alive. Now Swami Shantinanad Ji and Swami Anantanand of the two respected Udasi Sampardas still regard Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the mukhi of Taksal Bhindra.

Nirmala Sanparda - Nirmal Panth Bodh and Amrit Bachan Te Sant Darshan are two thesis on the Nirmal Panth. In both of the granths the true sucessor to Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji was Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. Sri Mahan tSant Sucha Singh Ji used to regards Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the mukhi of taksal whilst head of hte nirmalas and the current Sri Mahant, Gyandev Singh still regard Bhindra samparda and Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the Mukhi

Sevapanthis - Sant Nischal Singh and Mahant Tirath Singh Ji both as heads of the Sewapanthis samparda regarded Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the mukhi of taksal whilst alive. The current head Mahant Kahan Singh also regard Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the head of taksal. Sant Surjeet Singh Ji Savapanthi who was the sucesssor of the Bhai Mani Singh Ji Samparda of taksal also regarded Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the Mukhi of the Baba Deep Singh Ji Taksal Samparda. Sant Gazhab Singh Ji who are the head of the Bhai Mani SIngh Ji Samparda also regard Sant Mohan Singh Ji as the sucessor.

Nihangs - Now this is where it gets interesting. Baba Santa Singh Ji and Baba Hari Singh Ji of Baba Bakala Sahib both regarded Sant Mohan SIngh Ji as the head of the Samparda. The Bidhi Chand Samparda regarded Sant Kartar Singh Ji as the successor. Baba Joginder singh Ji regard Baba Harnam SIngh Ji as the head of the Samparda while Baba Balbir Singh Ji regards Baba Ram SIngh Ji as the head of the samparda.

Many of the taksalis from old regard Sant Mohan Singh Ji as head of the samparda and the beacon of knowledge from this samparda. Examples as Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae, Sant Bhupinder Singh Ji Boparai Walae & Baba inderjeet Singh Ji Raqbe Walae.

I am only stating what other view. My personal opinion differs but this is the view of the different sampardas before you start getting personal with me!

Another thing how can someone say such a silly thing when Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji mentions it in a Katha, which im sure you've heard, that Sant Kartar Singh Ji is the next mukhi.

That is true, and thank God that recording was made.

Kam is just stating what some other groups believe, even though it's obviously wrong.

Singhs I know have spoken to Sant Mohan Singh ji about this, and Baba ji has stated that mukhi was given to Sant Kartar Singh ji. Some singhs at the dera objected (violently), and Sant Kartar Singh ji, rather than fight back for control of the dera, decided to leave. So the dera ended up with Baba Mohan Singh ji (who did not in any way engage in violence against Sant Kartar Singh ji), and mukhi of the Damdami Taksaal itself was with Sant Kartar Singh ji.