Anti Dasam Granth Brigade Coming To Bay Area--watch

Inder Singh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we so afraid of somebody presenting information to sikh masses about Dasam Granth. If they are opposing its contents and you support it, then why not hold seminars presenting both sides of the coin. I think we should give more credit to Sikh masses for their intellect than what we give them today. How long are we going to keep acting as mommies and daddies for everybody.

Never be scared of listening to your opposing party's views. If you feel you are right then counter them with True Gurbani of Guru Granth Sahib and let Sikhs in general decide for themselves. Arguing in public and over radios and TV channels simply presents the Sikh community in a negative manner to general public worldwide.

I don't know if discussion ever killed anybody. Arguing certainly has.

News has been filtering out of some similar Canadian seminars where all guys supporting Dasam Granth had to face embarrasment by admitting to questioning public that none of them had actually read the Dasam Granth. Yet they continued supporting it.

So get some educated and learned guys who have actually read Dasam Granth to present opposition this time, if that is your intention.

Again my suggestion to you is to hold a civilized discussion behind closed doors with solid ground rules based on Bani of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Why are we so afraid of somebody presenting information to sikh masses about Dasam Granth. If they are opposing its contents and you support it, then why not hold seminars presenting both sides of the coin. I think we should give more credit to Sikh masses for their intellect than what we give them today. How long are we going to keep acting as mommies and daddies for everybody.

Never be scared of listening to your opposing party's views. If you feel you are right then counter them with True Gurbani of Guru Granth Sahib and let Sikhs in general decide for themselves. Arguing in public and over radios and TV channels simply presents the Sikh community in a negative manner to general public worldwide.

I don't know if discussion ever killed anybody. Arguing certainly has.

News has been filtering out of some similar Canadian seminars where all guys supporting Dasam Granth had to face embarrasment by admitting to questioning public that none of them had actually read the Dasam Granth. Yet they continued supporting it.

So get some educated and learned guys who have actually read Dasam Granth to present opposition this time, if that is your intention.

Again my suggestion to you is to hold a civilized discussion behind closed doors with solid ground rules based on Bani of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Your hate for Dasam granth comes out when you say counter with Gurbani of guru Granth sahib. both granths complement each other. they are not rivals.

These people have not read Dasam granth . They are acting at the behest of anti sikh forces. in short they are agents of anti sikh forces. Had they not been, then chief agent kala afghana would have gone to akal tkhat when called. so is Darshan singh ragi. They say what their pay master instructs.

Keep one thing in mind that religious granths are to be believed in and not debated.

Funniest thing is that heretics are having seminar in Mike's pizza parlour.

If it is taking place @ Mountain Mike Pizza then i am pretty much sure that this franchise Headquarters may not like their branches to be used to attract protests and so on. It gives bad publicity to the mountain mike pizza. So call them up and enlighten them about the situation that the avenue will attract lots of protests and so on as it is hurting sikh religious sentiments etc.. (Don't go into too much deatils with them as it will confuse them more :) .

I am sorry to say, but if someone called your dad a kanjjar, could you have a calm discussion about it?

Well this is what these nindakhs do when they get up on stage. they need to be apposed and their butts kicked, hard.

You give the general public too much credit. Most have no idea of the debate and with this concerted propoganda and constant telling of lies by the nindhaks a lot of people will be swayed by their lies. This is exactly what their aim is, to get a ground swell of opinion moving away from Dasam Granth Ji.

You say that a lot of supporters have not read Dasam Granth Ji, well I ask you, have you read all of Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

I am sorry to say, but if someone called your dad a kanjjar, could you have a calm discussion about it?

Well this is what these nindakhs do when they get up on stage. they need to be apposed and their butts kicked, hard.

You give the general public too much credit. Most have no idea of the debate and with this concerted propoganda and constant telling of lies by the nindhaks a lot of people will be swayed by their lies. This is exactly what their aim is, to get a ground swell of opinion moving away from Dasam Granth Ji.

You say that a lot of supporters have not read Dasam Granth Ji, well I ask you, have you read all of Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

They want to create a division in sikhism like protestent movement coming out of catholics. i read they ahve made their own ardas.

They need to be weeded out of sikhism by akal takhat jathedar as sonn as possible.

Once they change ardas they have no place in sikhism as they are not sikhs anymore.

First of all I have read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and only based on the concept of Sidh Gost bani had proposed that it is more fruitful to ask these guys questions and explain to them why you guys believe that Dasam Granth could be Dasam Patshah bani.

I get the feeling that hardliners in Sikh faith are actually afraid to sit down and discuss this issue because it will be very difficult to justify quite a major part of this Dasam Granth to have been written by Dasam Patshah.

I formed this opinion not on somebody else`s analysis given to me but the fact that I have read both Granths and compared the views & teachings presented in them. I beleive that Dasam Granth lessons do contradict and at major points are in direct opposition to the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. We all tend to take positions based on somebody else`s analysis presented to us rather than investing time and analysing the contents ourselves.

Let`s see how neutral this website is to having an open discussion about letting people in community have a constructive dialogue rather than using back stabbing such as the one proposed by calling somebody`s franchise headquarters. Wouldn`t it make more sense to spend time and effort to have an online live debate with these guys and let people form their opinions. You guys and I am not the Jathedars of the community.

Nobody has ever been able to present anything negative from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and break people away from Sikhism. But there are so many parts that people need answers for from Dasam Granth.

Lets not use fear tactics such as Kala Afghana etc. to try to scare people away from a constructive dialogue. You don`t throw your family memebrs out of the house and start swearing at them if their opinions are not in agreement with yours. We live in North America and everybody has the right to present their views freely.

i see the singhsabhacanada supporters have arrived on this forum as well to spread their rubbish. they just want live debates.

If you want a live debate the takhats have chosen an eleven member panel to give the answers to your arguements with the 5 jathedars sitting as judges. The world media will be there and then the proclamation of the dasam granth will be made.

The eleven member panel wish for gubachan singh jeonwala and prof darshan singh to be a party of those who put accorss their questions and views. If they come to tha takhats as they have been asked to many times, this debate would be over but they just want to preach their twisted view and corrupt the anpadh sangat that they can!

First of all I have read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and only based on the concept of Sidh Gost bani had proposed that it is more fruitful to ask these guys questions and explain to them why you guys believe that Dasam Granth could be Dasam Patshah bani.

I get the feeling that hardliners in Sikh faith are actually afraid to sit down and discuss this issue because it will be very difficult to justify quite a major part of this Dasam Granth to have been written by Dasam Patshah.

I formed this opinion not on somebody else`s analysis given to me but the fact that I have read both Granths and compared the views & teachings presented in them. I beleive that Dasam Granth lessons do contradict and at major points are in direct opposition to the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. We all tend to take positions based on somebody else`s analysis presented to us rather than investing time and analysing the contents ourselves.

Let`s see how neutral this website is to having an open discussion about letting people in community have a constructive dialogue rather than using back stabbing such as the one proposed by calling somebody`s franchise headquarters. Wouldn`t it make more sense to spend time and effort to have an online live debate with these guys and let people form their opinions. You guys and I am not the Jathedars of the community.

Nobody has ever been able to present anything negative from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and break people away from Sikhism. But there are so many parts that people need answers for from Dasam Granth.

Lets not use fear tactics such as Kala Afghana etc. to try to scare people away from a constructive dialogue. You don`t throw your family memebrs out of the house and start swearing at them if their opinions are not in agreement with yours. We live in North America and everybody has the right to present their views freely.

What sort of debate you guys will have when you say that dasam granth

1) Was a British conspiracy.

2) it was not in Punjab till middle 1860s.

3) It was got written by british through some nirmala mahant and then imported to punjab.

All above points are being told by heretics of your camp. These are naked lies and can be debunked with available historical documents.

You can befool ignorants sikhs with such wishy washy theories but you will not stand in front of those who ahve raed Dasam granth sahib.

You are not condemning Dasam granth your real intention is atatck on Amrit of tenth master.

Just to let the anti-Dasam Granth brigade know, Sikhsangat.com is 100% pro Dasam Granth Sahib.

All sikhs say 99.9 % are pro dasam granth. it is a small band of heretics active on the internet who are trying to create a storm in a tea cup. God knows if they are sikhs even?

i see the singhsabhacanada supporters have arrived on this forum as well to spread their rubbish. they just want live debates.

If you want a live debate the takhats have chosen an eleven member panel to give the answers to your arguements with the 5 jathedars sitting as judges. The world media will be there and then the proclamation of the dasam granth will be made.

The eleven member panel wish for gubachan singh jeonwala and prof darshan singh to be a party of those who put accorss their questions and views. If they come to tha takhats as they have been asked to many times, this debate would be over but they just want to preach their twisted view and corrupt the anpadh sangat that they can!

Is it a new development?