Sikhi Camp 2009

BOSS

Camp was amazing, I have been going since 2005, and heavily oppose anyone who say its anti - mona

I am from southall and had prior to camp never met a Sikh, I went as a mona and was showed much love and given alot of time and gyaan, now myself and 3 of my friends have grown their hair, 2 are amritdhari and one has done the complete santhiya of Maharaj.

I wont be cliche with the same catchphrase hehe, but I'll share a few other memories,

'binga', jago jago song (LOL), and that FREAKING AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE AND PIZZA!!!

i gotta agree, that Gurbani pagntee as an Amritvela wake-up call was too sikk!!!!

jaagahu jaagahu soothiho chaliaa vanajaaraa ||1|| rehaao ||

Wake up! Wake up! O sleepers, see that the travelling merchant is leaving. ||1||Pause||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1611

Vaheguroo, maafi ji didn't realise it was a shabad, thanks for sharing. But yeah was propa sikk :D

REEEUUUNNIIIOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

aaaaw unfortunatly dass was unable to attend sikhi camp......but i know alot of people who went and every has sed what an amazing time they had.......will definatly attend next year.....thanks to everyone who has shared their positive experiences...

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh!!

Sikhi Camp was Truely amasing, some of the sangat said thy had darshan of shaheed singhs whilst at the camp site, one gursikh told the sangat whilst doing kirtan and a few others told some of the sevadaars about seeing huge singhs with massive dammalahs etc - There were alot of things at camp this year, was an overall wondefull experience for sevadaars and campers alike. Baba Ranjeet Singh Jees amrit velah siman was amasing and they said they would love to come every year to the camp. The list of gurmukhs that attended throughout the camp i amasing