Outrage!

sikhsta

Hahaha

Hate Nihangs. Come on. Why would I hate Nihangs

The ones that sit there tuned on drugs all day are not Nihangs, there nangs

You don't hate the sinner, hate the sin.

This solution is know to the Nihang Singh. It has been presented, but how can you get through to a brick wall.

I have even heard one of the Jathedar's current or previous one has said what they do is wrong and in due time this practice will be put back into the right context it was prescribed.

Interesting. You are still denying to make any approach about jhatka.....if you actually believe you are true, then go for it. Protest outside hazoor sahib, if you have a jatha, then get some wooden signs 'Animal Proctection!' 'I demand goats not to be jhatkaed, four times a year'. Unless your willing to go on your own, then I wish you the best of wishes you some back untouched.......

There are ways to confront practices and stubborn people that won't let go of their ways. Storming someone is what fools do.

Well yess and the fact that they'll kill you or should i say "chatka"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha

This solution is know to the Nihang Singh. It has been presented, but how can you get through to a brick wall.

I have even heard one of the Jathedar's current or previous one has said what they do is wrong and in due time this practice will be put back into the right context it was prescribed.

Interesting. You are still denying to make any approach about jhatka.....if you actually believe you are true, then go for it. Protest outside hazoor sahib, if you have a jatha, then get some wooden signs 'Animal Proctection!' 'I demand goats not to be jhatkaed, four times a year'. Unless your willing to go on your own, then I wish you the best of wishes you some back untouched.......

There are ways to confront practices and stubborn people that won't let go of their ways. Storming someone is what fools do.

HAHAHAHAHA

They don't believe in freedom of speach there. Straight to, if they don't like your view, gut your *** and make a steak out of you. LOL

But making a thread on SS about it what the sane ones do laugh.gif

Ah I just couldn't help myself tongue.gif

No worry's i knwo it was all in fun

But on the serious side. The arguement is a good one and still not a single person attempt to cut at it. Which is a bad thing for me. It just can't be that simple right! or can it!

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

They don't believe in freedom of speach there. Straight to, if they don't like your view, gut your *** and make a steak out of you. LOL

But on the serious side. The arguement is a good one and still not a single person attempt to cut at it. Which is a bad thing for me. It just can't be that simple right! or can it!

Here’s a thought... If they really want to chatka, if anything they should let the animal fight for it’s freedom....looolllll

Chatka the goat without any help or any strings and stuff. Then i’ll see you this Nihangs stands a chance, i mean after all the nihangs are lions.

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

Here's a thought... If they really want to chatka, if anything they should let the animal fight for it's freedom....looolllll

Chatka the goat without any help or any strings and stuff. Then i'll see you this Nihangs stands a chance, i mean after all the nihangs are lions.

LOL

But all jokes aside. Why do we let a sugar cane suffer a painful death and the goat gets the one slice. if a sugar cane and goat is the same according to meat eaters then why the difference in killing style. Why the double standard?

LOL

But all jokes aside. Why do we let a sugar cane suffer a painful death and the goat gets the one slice. if a sugar cane and goat is the same according to meat eaters then why the difference in killing style. Why the double standard?

Lollll they probably feel more brave cutting something moving, makes them more man’ly you see!

LOL

Lollll they probably feel more brave cutting something moving, makes them more man'ly you see!

hahahahaa

but it's still not moving cuz another guy his holding the legs and staring right into the rectum hahahahahahaha

Like I said people say the Jhatka tradition is done to abolish Muslim halal ways, but I showed it didn't even touch that because....well that piece is there for everyone to read. I don't want to keep repeating it over and over.

well jhatka is the oldest tradition followed even before the birth of islam ... it was basically i kashatriya practice ... practiced since ages now !!!

Jhatka tradition is being used in the wrong way to justify everyday desire of the tongue.

i dont know how better is taste of meat then veggis ... seriously i likes choley the most ... isnt that a taste ... and i think everyone here is strucked into the desire of his tongue ... and if we are decided on just the taste bases i m sure we all will land up in same narak ... do practice one thing to check ur self vegi or non vegi do u have desire of taste or not ... eat simple dal chaval 6 days all the three times ... and on seventh day tell ur mum to make rajmah and karahi panner and moong di dall da halva ... keep it on one side of table and on other side simple dall chawal ur everyday diet ... and listen to your mind if it says taste some of that to ... no matter if u supress ur mind and eat your dal chawal yet u have desire of the tongue ... now the matter is what we want to do with desire of tongue ... we want to blame others that u have it ... we want to fool god that i m vegi hence i dont have any attachment to tastes ... or we want to accept it and work on it ... choice is our ...

Jhatka is permitted as a last option when every plant and leaves have been aten and nothing else is left. For survival needs. Not for the desire of the tongue. Also the knew thing, it's being done so the person gets tough by seeing blood and won't run away from war on sight of it. These foolish ways is what I'm against. Gurbani is what makes you tough and fills that body with shakti to destroy your enemy with one blow.

how long one should wait to eat maas without getting any other food ... like one day two day ten days ??? or till its hard for me even to walk ... gurbani makes you tough no doubt about that ... but do u think all persons have same effect of naam simren and gurbani ... a person come to sikhi today ... i m very much new to sikhi ... i have started learning japji sahib ... and very next day he had to go in a battle ... do u think he can fight with same courage everything like a singh who is reading bani for 50 years ... answer is no and we have our history to prove it ...

when baba deep singh nihang drew a line to save harimander sahib not all came forward ... when baba gurbaksh singh farladhari asked singh who wants to leave can leave and who wants to die for harimander sahib can stay only 30 singhs stayed rest left in night ... in 1984 many came up with there hands up from harimander sahib ... dont you think they all read bani ???? its the kirpa of akal purkh only ... and he doesnt care what u eat ... he cares how much bani abheyas u have ... we have around 10000 members here on sikhsangat ... have a poll how many can die for sikhi ... hardly any onw whould say he will not ... but when time comes even may be i will be one of them who will back off ...

its easy to say we can die or kill ... but when u cut of some one and his blood is inside your mouth and u see heads and arms all around u ... its hardest ...

A Gursikh if you look at his daily meal consist of daal, salt, roti, and water. Eating simple. And leave the body building part out.

eating simple is the key NOT a specific menu of dal roti ...

Are the Nihangs Singh running out of daal, sabzi, and roti. NO! For the tongue they perform this useless tradition. Think in context. Jhatka is useful for survival needs. And the blood being applied to the sword is just a whole topic on it's own.

have u seen how they cook mahaparshad langars ... it only has namak and kali mirchi and desi ghee no tarka mostly ... and on the taste scale of 10 its no good then 4 .... if u have tasted chicken tikka and butter chicken u will not be able to eat it ...

and do u have any historical refrences about jhatka only in survival .... as far as i know in jungles singhs used arrows for shikar to eat ... and killing with arrows means one should run out of blood to death and do u think it was right to eat ... when khalsa was in jungles for 100 years his main food was wild boars and deers ... do u think they first captured one alive and then did its jhatka ... or they just shoot it from a distance ....

You have made quite a few topics on jhatka and to declare something right or wrong one has 100% info about it ... so can u please tell the procedure of jhatka ... how is a jhakiya singh choosen ... what banis are read ... whats about ardas ... and whats the only condition when to hit the goat ... do u know all about this ???

and about ur other post about shahhedis and bhai gurdas vaar i dont think even that holds ... bakri is complaining lion u have captured me what will happen to you ... do u think bhai mani singh also complained to mughals ???

how long one should wait to eat maas without getting any other food ... like one day two day ten days ??? or till its hard for me even to walk ... gurbani makes you tough no doubt about that ... but do u think all persons have same effect of naam simren and gurbani ... a person come to sikhi today ... i m very much new to sikhi ... i have started learning japji sahib ... and very next day he had to go in a battle ... do u think he can fight with same courage everything like a singh who is reading bani for 50 years ... answer is no and we have our history to prove it ...

when baba deep singh nihang drew a line to save harimander sahib not all came forward ... when baba gurbaksh singh farladhari asked singh who wants to leave can leave and who wants to die for harimander sahib can stay only 30 singhs stayed rest left in night ... in 1984 many came up with there hands up from harimander sahib ... dont you think they all read bani ???? its the kirpa of akal purkh only ... and he doesnt care what u eat ... he cares how much bani abheyas u have ... we have around 10000 members here on sikhsangat ... have a poll how many can die for sikhi ... hardly any onw whould say he will not ... but when time comes even may be i will be one of them who will back off ...

and about ur other post about shahhedis and bhai gurdas vaar i dont think even that holds ... bakri is complaining lion u have captured me what will happen to you ... do u think bhai mani singh also complained to mughals ???

When a choice is given before you to have meat or veg, a sikh should go for veg as he has a choice. When you were referring to when the singhs used to live in the jungles they needed basic protein to survive which was not available, unless they have meat which compensated for the protein.

Maharaj does care how much bani you do more then anything, but bani tells you to be pure/nirmal. Then how can meat be a substance absorbed into the organic features of our body.

And bhai mani wasn’t a sheep and neither can be compared as one, he was a human he can think and is wise. However sheep is handicap in knowledge and strength etc compared to human.

From what I’ve picked up you are saying...eating veg can get boring all the more wrong reason to justify killing a poor innocent animal who aint done nothing but take a dump a few places...loll

I am a veg only for ethical reasons, not for sikhi... but we have had references before that states clearly its wrong eating meat ...quotes from bani.