3ho Sikhs Doing Aarti On Channel 793

Gursikh Singh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be no 3HO full stop. If you wanna do yoga do yoga, but dont utter mantras while excercising- thats a hindu thing- and dont mix yoga with sikhi to such a huge extent, why are 3ho people called 3ho sikhs anyway. It sounds like a sect to me. Im sorry if ive offended anyone but it really upset me that there are groups like this when sangat should be sangat- khalsa should be khalsa and thats all there should be. :(

There should be no 3ho you say. Okay, fair enough, then there also should be no akj, no taksali, no dodra, no naamdhari ... etc (you get my drift)

Look are members of akj called AKJ Sikhs?

Seriously like I said, if theres a 3HO its members shouldnt be called '3HO Sikhs'- yeh esp the use of that term makes it sound like a sect I stand by what I said. It puts up a barrier and sikhi should have no barriers- khalsa should be in the gurdwarra not in a yoga hall and mantras should not be uttered whilst doing yoga poses the way they are-

yoga should be for excercise but this sounds way more psychological and athiest than that:

http://3ho.org/events/WinterSolstice/wintersol.wty.html

Yogi Bhajan <h1 class="text2" align="justify">White Tantric Yoga®</h1> What Is It?

The White Tantric Yoga® Video Course is a powerful meditation practice that clears the subconscious mind, allowing prosperity, success, and happiness to flow freely into your life. It is an ancient and unique yogic science that accelerates your psychological growth by dissolving deep-rooted subconscious blocks through the direction of a facilitator and the energy of Yogi Bhajan, the Mahan Tantric.

Dude thats what paaths for. The focus isnt on the excercise, it's on the psychological- This just all feels wrong. :umm: