Problems U Face With Keeping Having Ur Kesh

g5johal

the problems we face 4 just keeping our kesh in our community is a disgrace some people dnt support their kids when they keep their kesh this happend to one of my friend he used to have a hair cut then he started to keep his kesh at the age of 17 his mum said wat r u doing how are you going to get married by keeping ur kesh its not gonna suit u and its hard to maintain u wont liek it. this is the repsonse we get we should encourge them its a big step becuase you are gonna face problems u just gotta handle them life ant easy.

alot of sikh girls dnt like men who wear paggs their prefer some1 with a haircut because they look better this is a disgrace beuase our forefathers were sardars n they died 4 their hair no we r rejecting it. if the girls wont marry a paggwalla how will the pagg surive becuase their kids wont have paggs so on we r killing our identity and our roots we have started to behave like moguols in our community its not postive for the future sardars and sardarnis

I bet when the girls read these kind of post they have a good laugh. Not because it's funny, but how pathetic some are. You get these so called men whining like two year olds.

I can't get a girl to like me. They don't like my dastar blah blah blah.

Grow some NUTTZZZ.

Instead of judging the grils have the guts to go talk to them like normal people. If your gunna sit in the corner and be that shy kid that just blushes when a girl passes by, then you got serious problems.

When a good looking girls is in your presence you feel like your not worthy enough to even stand in her presence. Right!!!! And just wishing she doesn't look in your direction cuz then that brown face will turn red and sweat would be dripping from your face.

Just a word of advice those are the girls that barely get approached by anyone because pretty much every other guy is thinking, I'm not good enough for her.

A TrueSingh reading this crap would just laugh his <banned word filter activated> off. Like these guys can't even get past these tirvial things. How are they going to be able to wear the Bana with cofidents.

And about that mom telling her son he won't get anywhere with uncut kes. He should ask her how far she got in life. Truly if my mom spoke to me like that, she never will cuz Sikhi is her life, but if she did she would have one less son, until she apologized for such crazy behaviour. Yes they are our elders, but we have higher spiritual parents that gave their lives so we can live as free Sikhs.

alot of sikh girls dnt like men who wear paggs

ho;s dnt like girl with phaags go for bad boys wanna be's get cheated on then cum running back to respectable singhs!!!!girls dnt go for singhs is the biggest loads of crap i have ever heard. its such a cop out, hw many single men over 30 do u know???all the 30+'s i know aremarried. but they are singhs how does that work out if girls dnt go for them!!OMG!!!!grow up plz

With pyar i think maybe if we make more girl amritdahri then this wouldn’t be such a problem. I guess it takes time for these girls to realise their identity. But i really cant say if girls go for haircut men they are bad, it doesn’t make sense to me that way perhaps.

However amritdahri’s girl should be your target, rather then non amritdhari. If your a amritdhari’ kurri you are not going to marry a non amritdhari’s guy, so in the same sense vice versa.