Sleep Deprivation, Insanity, Furious Thoughts

equal4sikh

Vengeance against Indira Gandhi was for the entire panth, and ALSO prevented her from continuing her campaign of terror. It wasn't a personal level or family/friends level feud.

It's clear that you're making decisions based on emotion, you need to have a clear mind before you make decisions.

Really hardcore workouts, ***hard yoga sessions***, followed by a shower, and going to the gurdwara where you lay out all your thoughts in front of the Guru and ask Him for help and guidance may be best for you right now. Sit down and do simran there for awhile every single day. Make it your routine.

It’s not personal, it’s for the Panth. nevermind i know what i have to do

Look please as a sister I am asking you not to do anything rash.

If you're mind is everywhere you're obv not able to think clearly at the moment. Do paath, ardas and ask Guru Nanak to guide you. If you listen to your heart(or gut) and not your mind you'll know what to do.

If it's murder, don't do it.

If its beating someone up, don't do it.

Look even if it's arguing with someone don't do it.

Whatever you do now will come back on you- god doesn't like us getting involved in arguments. Whatevers happens, whoever's hurt you, let it go.

When Guru Gobind Songh Ji's children were killed, Guru Ji didn't seek revenge, not once. If he could stay calm, so can you.

Guru Granth sahib Ji tells us its wrong to get into arguments- so if its this or anything worse than this just walk away- dont do something thats gna effect the reason you were born, to gain liberation (find god) and know that everytime you're angry with someone they get your blessings, not the other way around- all the good things that were going to happen to you will happen for them instead, this is the price you pay for your anger.

mandaa kisai na aakh jhagrhaa paavnaa.

Do not speak ill of others, or get involved in arguments.

nah paa-ay jhagrhaa su-aam saytee aap aap vanjaavanaa.

Do not get into arguments with the Lord, or you shall ruin yourself.

- remember we're all part of god, in reality there is no or you or I, we're all a part of him- let go of your ego, realise this and instead meditate on him, ask him for help and peace and he'll give it to you, instead of cursing and being angry at another person, pray for them- pray their ego is reradicated aswell.

Read this thread, the whole of it and everything Nehmet Ji has to say, he makes the most sense- it'll help you alot, this persons increadibly wise

http://www.sikhsanga...es/page__st__12

mandaa kisai na aakh jhagrhaa paavnaa.

Do not speak ill of others, or get involved in arguments.

nah paa-ay jhagrhaa su-aam saytee aap aap vanjaavanaa.

Do not get into arguments with the Lord, or you shall ruin yourself.

He said he has furious thoughts so I figured he's angry with someone. Not being able to sleep because of these furious thoughts means he can't shake this anger and it naturally leads to want of revenge or justice against whatever's keeping him awake and angry. It is the way and sequence in which the mind works, it recognises a problem and tries to find a solution- and that's the most obv solution- though not the most wise.

He said he has furious thoughts so I figured he's angry with someone. Not being able to sleep because of these furious thoughts means he can't shake this anger and it naturally leads to want of revenge or justice against whatever's keeping him awake and angry. It is the way and sequence in which the mind works, it recognises a problem and tries to find a solution- and that's the most obv solution- though not the most wise.

Your accounts deleted. Ironic and interesting.

Being furious doesn't always mean it's linked with anger. Do tell me more why you figured out he's 'angry with someone'......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use