Today Is Sardar Bhagat Singh's 101th Birthday.

SINGH_SARDAR

Respect to the Solider who gave his life for the Freedom of a place called British India, a shame those very people who are now incharge of ex British India and artificial state have now wasted his sacrifice.

Its thanks to Bhagat Singh ,Udham Singh,Kartar Singh Sarabha and the Babbar Akalis that we Sikhs today can hold our heads up and say to India we died for your freedom but you backstabbed us and have enslaved us - we will live with Anakh and Honour and fight your tryanny just like the Babbar Akalis did rather than stay slaves.

Nal charkhiyan desh nai azaad hoya, avein lokh Gandhi vargyain nu sehra banai firde,

ohna dian dhotian naal nahi angrezi sarkar hilli, photo jinna dian notan te shapai firde.

Khoon dholke jina lai azaadi, kurbani ohna di aaj bhulai firde,

Bhul gaye sare Bhagat Singh soorme nu, Ehvi Gandhi nu bapu bani firde!!!

~ stolen from Azaad veerji's signature :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

He had such an awareness of social and political issues at such a young. It's rare to find such young men today. Same thing with Sardar Kartar Singh Sarabha.

It's been 101 years since he was born. But he died young. It's probably the best he didn't see what his country became after his death. He would have died heart broken had he saw Partition of India in 1947 by the Muslims separatists, further partition of Punjab into Haryana/Himachal/Chandigarh by the Hindu separatists, theft of Punjab's river waters, genocide of his people during the 80s.

Unfortunately, the media and country are controlled by leftists, communists and those types that want us to forget our heroes. Salute to Sardar Bhagat Singh. Incidently, last week was the birthday of another punjabi puttar Shaheed Madan Lal Dhingra that went completely unoticed. Here are his spine tingling words before he was hanged in 1909

"I believe that a nation held down by foreign bayonets is in a perpetual state of war. Since open battle is rendered impossible to a disarmed race, I attacked by surprise. Since guns were denied to me I drew forth my pistol and fired. Poor in wealth and intellect, a son like myself has nothing else to offer to the mother but his own blood. And so I have sacrificed the same on her altar. The only lesson required in India at present is to learn how to die, and the only way to teach it is by dying ourselves. My only prayer to God is that I may be re-born of the same mother and I may re-die in the same sacred cause till the cause is successful"