London Sikhs Dont Support Khalistan News Report Sohan

SaRpAnCh

I would first like to give my views about Mr. Samra, a very well known individual to me. Mr. Samra is a very reasonable i diot, however his unprofessionalism and incompetency has been projected as an ineffective leader.

The appearance of a Sikh is always a start, a very cheap Tie (Matlan), Jacket (Southall Taylor) and Trousers (Probably borrowed his brother's) and please let's not talk about his face, after all no one is perfect. It also must be noted he releases allot of odours in the office, making the whole experience going to a spiritual place rather unpleasant.

The splinter in my head would be, how the he ll did he manage do become a VP of Singh Sabha (let alone any gurdwara!). If anything he really should fix his appearance, no wonder they think we are dim-witted.

Khalistan

This issue sometimes is taken very lightly as people are really forgetting allot of important facts. Khalistan must be entered or we will never reach the equilibrium of Sikh-Hindu stabilized state. The truth is the only reason Sikhi as survived(culturally) is because of Khalistani's, it takes matter of a few edited transcripts to completely wipe out every youths religious ideology (specially the younger's), complete domination (worse than a nuke bomb, which in some ways Hindu's were a influential part too, for the innovation).

Democratic system

The repetition cycle after cycle, but never have we attained a stable democratic committee. The one system no one has ever adopted, where 100% transparent all projections and agendas, which the Sangat upon votes will have the legal termed rights too. This is said to be attempted before, but really the main determine is the financial. If the Sangat can have control over that, they have control over what these idiots speak on behalf of us.

I think we must produce formal agreement on removing Mr. Samra from the position he has been entered for, and put him as the coach driver for the 1984 rally's (as he will be might excited to see the Khalistan supporters), also we must in all circumstances give Mr. Samra a proper business suit, at least he will be proud of driving coaches.

Note: whoever mentioned about Khalistan not being gurmat based, please ignore they seriously have been brought up illiterate. Some people seriously need a life or should i say for most of these idiots.

The Superbell

First of all, what a generous move to defend the opinion of someone else rolleyes.gif . You totally went off track from my post. Its called sarcasm. There is no "my version" or "your version" of Sikhi (and yes the name is Sikhi). In case you didn't know, a Gurdwara is supposed to be based on Guru's maryada and Gurmat, not what I or you think. What makes you think that a Gurdwara which is pro-Khalistan is not doing parchar of Naam Simran? Have you been to all of them?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think its you who has a problem (a personal one?) with the idea and concept of Khalistan. Guru Sahib says "raaj bina neh dharm chaley hain, dharm bina sab dalay malay hain. He makes it clear as to WHY one would need raaj. Look at the Islamic coutries. They follow and even enforce Islam in their raaj. Christians do the same in their controlled nations. Hindus are going to the extent of engulfing non-Hindu faiths as "branches of Hinduism" in their raaj, i.e. India. The present day situation of Sikhs in India (and all over the world for that matter) is exactly what Dasmesh Pita Ji said "dharm bina sab dalay malay hain". That is what we've become, dalay malay. Don't worry no one is going to oppress the kind of Sikhs you've enlisted above, because forcing religion down someone's throat is not the Sikhi way, atleast not that I know of. Where have we heard of Gurmukhs like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale forcing people to keep kesh or quit alcohol? Yes he did make them do it, through love and inspiration. Maharaj said "jab eh gaye bipran ki reet, mai nah karu inn ki parteet". Loads of Sikhs are stuck in bipran ki reet already, like going to fake babas, doing other meaningless rituals that are non-Sikh and unSikh to the core. That is why Guru Sahib isn't really doing parteet of such Sikhs. So now we are stuck in bipran ki reet, and therefore we have become dalay malay. The solution is then to have Sikh raaj, to have Khalsa raaj. Guru Sahib also tells us how to get it. "Koi kisi ko raaj nah deh hai, jo leh hai nij bal se leh hai", you have to fight and win it. No one is going to offer it to you. Khalsa raaj is something Gurujee has predicted Himself. The earlier we wake up and accept it, the better. For more, read Bhai Rama Singh Ji's own vision of Khalsa raaj in his autobiography.

By the way, I am not from UK, so I don't know (or want to know) this person in the video, which is why I am not commenting on him. If you are here to defend him, lol, good luck!

"raaj bina neh dharm chaley hain, dharm bina sab dalay malay hain"

Where did you get this quote from, I know one thing it couldnt be out of the Guru Granth Sahibji as gurbani teaches us the complete opposite. Unless you have taken it out of context. Now the following is a complete contradiction and is from SGGSji.

"Raj na chahon mukat na chahon man preet charan kamlarey"

I think you should stop brainwashing our youth into practicing hatred against others and teach them about naam simran, which is reiterated again and again in SGGSji. In my view (and probably not yours) Sikhi isnt about dividing people its probably one of the very few religions that would and could unite the whole of humanity no matter what caste, creed and religion. But I think Superbell used the word 'Idiots' which fits in nicely to portray the kind of people that are using Sikhi to divide views and take people away from the spirtual teachings of SGGSji.

Also where has Guruji predicted Khalistan?

"Fair enough. But what about tomorrow?

Just because someone doesn't believe in keeping kesh doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to drink alcohol doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to worship Hindu deities doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its no big deal going to fake saints and wearing their threads doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh"

i find this answer quite stupid indeed. the list you mentioned can be backed up by gurbani and other granths and sakhis that they are not allowed in sikhism. however in gurbani or sakhis it does not mention anywhere about a "land" for sikhs "khalistan".

fateh

"raaj bina neh dharm chaley hain, dharm bina sab dalay malay hain"

Where did you get this quote from, I know one thing it couldnt be out of the Guru Granth Sahibji as gurbani teaches us the complete opposite. Unless you have taken it out of context.

It is not from Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, its the words of Dasam Pita from what I know.

Now the following is a complete contradiction and is from SGGSji.

"Raj na chahon mukat na chahon man preet charan kamlarey"

And what about this

jy jIvY piq lQI jwie ]

jae jeevai path lathhee jaae ||

those who merely live shall depart in dishonor;

sBu hrwmu jyqw ikCu Kwie ]

sabh haraam jaethaa kishh khaae ||

everything they eat is impure.

Living in dishonor is what Gurujee always preached against. Why would he take up arms otherwise? All that Sikhs had to face in 1984, and got no justice till today, how do you explain or defend that? You expect the Khalsa, the brotherhood of lions and lionesses to get thrashed by those who were slaves for centuries? Really? I am sorry, I don't think so.

I think you should stop brainwashing our youth into practicing hatred against others and teach them about naam simran, which is reiterated again and again in SGGSji.
You can't nullify my points, so now you are getting personal by saying that I am brainwashing youths? I am not any leader or public figure who has a fan following, for your information. Who knows if YOU are the one out here to brainwash people by using the name of a Sikh encyclopedia?
In my view (and probably not yours) Sikhi isnt about dividing people its probably one of the very few religions that would and could unite the whole of humanity no matter what caste, creed and religion.
Again, you are slapping personal labels without even knowing me (not that I am too keen on introducing or explaining myself to you). What you have been fed is a distorted and "Indian" version of Khalistan, which is obviously "anti-Hindu" in nature, thereby clouding your judgement. Did you bother reading Bhai Rama Singh Jee's vision of Khalsa Raj to get a clearer glimpse into what I am talking about?
But I think Superbell used the word 'Idiots' which fits in nicely to portray the kind of people that are using Sikhi to divide views and take people away from the spirtual teachings of SGGSji.
Lets turn the tables for a second. "I think Superbell used the word 'Idiots' which fits in nicely to portray the kind of people that are using their own distorted interpretation of Sikhi to divide views and take people away from the real teachings of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji". I could say the same about you.
Also where has Guruji predicted Khalistan?
What is Raj Karega Khalsa then?

Just because someone doesn't believe in keeping kesh doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to drink alcohol doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to worship Hindu deities doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its no big deal going to fake saints and wearing their threads doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh"

i find this answer quite stupid indeed. the list you mentioned can be backed up by gurbani and other granths and sakhis that they are not allowed in sikhism. however in gurbani or sakhis it does not mention anywhere about a "land" for sikhs "khalistan".

fateh

Have you heard of "sarcasm"? Have you? Those comments were listed out as excuses that people are going to make in future. Not that I stated them as my opinion. Now we don't need to argue on who is stupid. And about Khalistan in Gurbani, Bhagat Ravidas Ji does talk about "Begampura". Once again, read Bhai Rama Singh Jee's autobiography and his vision of Khalsa Raj. Here is the link: http://www.sikhnatio...id=21&Itemid=31 . You can order it FOR FREE from www.sikhnation.com. They won't charge you a single penny. Order it, read it, and then talk.

fair enough everyone has their own interptation of gurbani these days. think about it. the physical khalsa raj was given to mahraja ranjeet singh ji which only lasted for a littlrwhile. the true khalsa raj is not physical form. japji sahib man jeete jag jeet.

fateh

fair enough everyone has their own interptation of gurbani these days. think about it. the physical khalsa raj was given to mahraja ranjeet singh ji which only lasted for a littlrwhile. the true khalsa raj is not physical form. japji sahib man jeete jag jeet.

fateh

For the third time...read Bhai Rama Singh Jee's autobiography and his vision of Khalsa Raj. Here is the link: http://www.sikhnation.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=31 .

fateh

Spot on reply, even the name Khalistan has no place in Gurbani. After a few demanded Sikhistan in the late 50's it was soon replaced by khalistan as it neatly fitted in with the name of pakistan. At least Sikhistan had some foundations in terms of being a valid name from the Sikh perspective. khalistan has no sikh angle to it all and as such the name should be scrapped. Punjab will remain Punjab and nothing will change that.

It is not from Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, its the words of Dasam Pita from what I know.

So from what you know its a quote. Thats enough reason to use this quote as an excuse for Khalistan? Should you not do your homework before you start putting quotes up on forums? I think you have read this quote somewhere on the internet taken it out of context and you are not even sure where its origin is and you question me when I say you are brainwashing youths...

Living in dishonor is what Gurujee always preached against. Why would he take up arms otherwise? All that Sikhs had to face in 1984, and got no justice till today, how do you explain or defend that? You expect the Khalsa, the brotherhood of lions and lionesses to get thrashed by those who were slaves for centuries? Really? I am sorry, I don't think so.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh took up arms to fight oppression from the Moghals, to stop them oppressing the Hindus aswell as other religions in India is that not clear to you, these are the same Hindus that you and other Khalistanis preach hatred against. There was a lot of injustice in 1984 against the Sikhs and I do not defend that, I dont disagree with protests against the 1984 injustices or any other injustice since, its clear our brothers and sisters were the innocent victims of Govt politicians/Thugs/others but the answer is not Khalistan. The answer is not division because SGGSji teaches us the opposite.

You can't nullify my points, so now you are getting personal by saying that I am brainwashing youths? I am not any leader or public figure who has a fan following, for your information. Who knows if YOU are the one out here to brainwash people by using the name of a Sikh encyclopedia?

You are doing this using this forum, whether you know it or not a lot of youth use this forum some to learn about sikhi, we should point them in the direction of SGGSji and help them along the path, not push them in the direction of political issues like Khalistan. Oh and by the way my name has nothing to do with Wikipedia or any other encyclopedia its my name chosen by me for my own reasons.

Again, you are slapping personal labels without even knowing me (not that I am too keen on introducing or explaining myself to you). What you have been fed is a distorted and "Indian" version of Khalistan, which is obviously "anti-Hindu" in nature, thereby clouding your judgement. Did you bother reading Bhai Rama Singh Jee's vision of Khalsa Raj to get a clearer glimpse into what I am talking about??

I tell you what you read Bhai Rama Singh Jees vision of Khalistan and ill stick to reading my Gurus vision of Khalistan from SGGSji.

Lets turn the tables for a second. "I think Superbell used the word 'Idiots' which fits in nicely to portray the kind of people that are using their own distorted interpretation of Sikhi to divide views and take people away from the real teachings of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji". I could say the same about you.

Im sure you could!

Also where has Guruji predicted Khalistan?What is Raj Karega Khalsa then?
'Raj Karega Khalsa' has not been taken from SGGSji nor was this from Sri Guru Gobind Singhji it was added onto ardas by a Sikh poet and is still used today during ardas. So I hope that answers your question.

Have you heard of "sarcasm"? Have you? Those comments were listed out as excuses that people are going to make in future. Not that I stated them as my opinion. Now we don't need to argue on who is stupid. And about Khalistan in Gurbani, Bhagat Ravidas Ji does talk about "Begampura". Once again, read Bhai Rama Singh Jee's autobiography and his vision of Khalsa Raj. Here is the link: http://www.sikhnatio...id=21&Itemid=31 . You can order it FOR FREE from www.sikhnation.com. They won't charge you a single penny. Order it, read it, and then talk.

I repeat, I advise everyone youth, adults, girls, boys, hindus, muslims, jews, christians anyone that breathes to read SGGSji as these are the words from Gurus, Bhagats and Brahmgyanis that are one with God. You can listen and learn FOR FREE from any Gurudwara http://www.gurudwara.net/gurudwaranet/. "They won't charge you a single penny. Order it, read it, and then talk."...LOL

P.S. Ive wasted enough time arguing with you now, I could of spent this time doing Naam simran but its Kalyug and the darker powers got the better of me namely Krodh but we live and learn right.

we should point them in the direction of SGGSji and help them along the path, not push them in the direction of political issues like Khalistan.

Agreed. Learning SGGSJ is learning how to live our life along with the guru, side by side. Youths should be worried about studies, etc before getting into the politics. People talk about khalistan so much, but nothing in reality has happened, especially in the west.

i agree with soldiers of khalsa......honestly each and every gurdwara comitee is making the youth that wanna do proper parchaar stop and they kick them out here in toronto not a lot pepople know this issue but a couple of singhs and i do gatka classes, camps,etc for kids for the right resons...the new generation from ages 14 and up stop going to gurdwaras they have no roots we youth gotta do somthing .... ... gurdwaras try to find ways to kick us out.....gurdwaras are now buisnesses it relli bad!!....when the gurdwara was in our hands we made it run proper with guru sahibs kirpa but when the money started to kick in everything changed the pushed us back.... and also we have tournaments for gatka its called yudh not one gurdwara would help us out we try hard but we gotta go out to get sponsors they relli are stubborn about giving out money for the right reasons!! we will do somthing soon in toronto! im happy in Vancouver the youth took over a gurdwara..... thats a relli good thing ... another problem we gotta face is the money that is used for courts fighting cases the sangat is very generous but all of it is for the wrong reason we are fed up! somthing will be done....