Man Calls Guru Ji A Motherfu*****

machete

tell me what are we going to do ....... pointless post

may b to you it is pointless, but to others, it is offensive and we can campaign to get it removed, where is the honour in viewing the video and then clicking on a next web page like nothing never happened. sikhi is about try, i alerted the sangat , now some that knows what they are doing can iad the sangat or lead the sangat in help getting it removed. Most apnas go to the police when there car gets scratched , now thats pointless, amrit 79 think before you speak bruv, someone calling the guru a mf is not a minor thing

I think before I speak ... I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said, but youtube dose not care. Go read the thread about video's against Sikhism we flagged the videos like 200 times nothing happen we sent e-mails nothing happen if you think you can do something do it and don't post here and aspect us to do the work.....

Bin there done that :p

You wanna try go ahead

I think before I speak ... I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said, but youtube dose not care. Go read the thread about video's against Sikhism we flagged the videos like 200 times nothing happen we sent e-mails nothing happen if you think you can do something do it and don't post here and aspect us to do the work.....

Bin there done that :p

You wanna try go ahead

Surely its our duty to make youtube care? ...the more proactive we are on the web AND in person the better it will be for the Panth no?

Its a sad state of affairs when Singhs, Singhnis brush open attacks like this off like it was nothing.

I cant believe how bad things are at the moment... We have the cheek to calls ourselfs Sikhs of our Guru? Or have we been there and done that too... time to move on now?

Guest amar_jkp

This guy is Hindu . Some days back he was sending me messages that whats wrong in Ballan dera and slowly slowly when i started abusing Hindu devtas he gets irritated. We should be careful in dealing with Chamars as all are not Ravidasia some are hardcore Hindus too. I dont know when these fools will understand that Hinduism will never accept them as equal but still they want to attack Sikhi for the sake Hindu relegion.

why dont u just share the procedure here ???

looolll

I really would jassa, i really would. There's always a problem with that J

I PM you on the procedure by today or tommorow, just don't put it on SS. Share it around with trustworthy members, otherwise it can be used against you.