Manmohan Singh

V

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell man.. everybody's a skeptic.. does anyone even READ the good posts?

GKD, you haven't referenced anything where you've found that he SUPPORTED Gandhi during 84... a few peopl are STILL waiting for that..

and what's this.. all of a sudden, some members her are starting to care about "what the hindus are gonna think"?

shall we watch out about what the hindus think when (and i know that this isn't even close to today's event), we get Khalsa Raaj? are we gonna back down because there might be some riots?

c'mon people... and MY question:

what i wanna know is how can ANY sikh pass judgement about someone without really truly knowing what the person is al about.. no one here can even come up with a definition of what this guy has done, other than Rochak, and everything he's said has been pretty positive... everything else isj us rumoured until is references.. cuz THIS is ipmortant for us as sikhs.. stop making bull up, and don't judge him until you know he's a fake

bloody hell man.. everybody's a skeptic.. does anyone even READ the good posts?

GKD, you haven't referenced anything where you've found that he SUPPORTED Gandhi during 84... a few peopl are STILL waiting for that..

and what's this.. all of a sudden, some members her are starting to care about "what the hindus are gonna think"?

shall we watch out about what the hindus think when (and i know that this isn't even close to today's event), we get Khalsa Raaj? are we gonna back down because there might be some riots?

c'mon people... and MY question:

what i wanna know is how can ANY sikh pass judgement about someone without really truly knowing what the person is al about.. no one here can even come up with a definition of what this guy has done, other than Rochak, and everything he's said has been pretty positive... everything else isj us rumoured until is references.. cuz THIS is ipmortant for us as sikhs.. stop making bull up, and don't judge him until you know he's a fake

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

mad.gif

jaapmaan where ddo u propose i get a internet refrence for something in the 80s? i've had quite a hard time, but have psoken 2 edlers he wuz their chela, ask ur dad, as ur dads dad, as some other ppl its true!

and u gonna deny what he did in the early 90s also? denying ne human rights violations??? common?

plus i sincearly hope that his sikhi ankh jaaags but its doubtfall further more....

the indian government is smart, u think they'd let 2% (sikhs) rule over98% hindu??????

HELL NO, its just to squash sikh sentiment for june, he'll be out of power by febuary, mark my words!

and what if it's not.. what if he isn't kicked out.... i did ask my dad today... he said all he's heard about him is that he's not like other politicians. a pretty honest guy.. good values.. vvery sincere and very charismatic, and incredibly and freakishly bright.

So now what... we both asked elders... and we have conflicting results.. now whos right...

and at least for the UN thing... it's in the 90's.. can i at least see something that proves that he said that to the UN?

its all over the forum look at some posts :wub:

ur dad said he does'tn know much, my dads b'n following the movement since day one, and politics! defnintaly he's not like everyother policitican he's different but still he has'nt stood up for his kaums rite..whats wrong with u guys..supporting a person who sports the congress verdi.

achha ji, so you have basically admitted that he's better than the rest of the congress members... and, you have also basically made the conclusion that it is too latefor him to do any good.... k...and, let's say he goes past february.. past march.. let's say he fulfills the term to his full possibility and potential.... then what will you say. this predicting that "he'll be out by feb" is bad thinking.

the mentality of alotta sikhs today is so troubling man... not enough people even potentially consider the good side of a situation. if guruji can forgive and forget, what makes you better than that, that you should be able to judge and hold a grudge.... someone please explain that...

you don't even know what this guy is going to do, yet you already say it's a joke, basically.. to say that he'll be out, "mark my words", is basically ipmlying the whole situation is a joke....

let's take an example.. i know a couple people, punjabis, cut hair, that can't even name the ten human form gurus. THUS, alllll punjabis born into sikh families with cut hair can not name the 10 gurus. and so, without even asking you, and without waiting for a response, i can CLAIM that you don't know the names of the ten human form gurus.

after all, that is the logic you seem to be applying.