Will Guru Jee Ever Make A Return To This World?

Bir_Rass

I mean do you want to learn the hard way, why we cannot get 'khalistan' 'just yet'? You think all problems will be solved if we had our own 'country'.......there still would be problems encountering all over the world, wherever we are. Just take a look at the American schools....had to fight for our rights to keep the 'kirpan' and you think all issues in the khalsa panth will be solved just by getting a 'country'. All the controversy in 'Austria' leading to promlems back in india. I mean, if you really think getting a 'country' is a big priority then by all means try getting it. We've got enough issues to worry about in the current climax of how things are around the 'western' world, yet you want more and more.....

However, getting a country will also mean the amount of slack we might need to cut yet again. It's not as easy as you think. You need master minds behind the whole plan/goal.

waheguru...

Whats makes you think that Guru Ji ever left us....thats he suddenly needs to make a return...just because we dont have the good fortune to see Him everywhere we look...doesnt mean that Guru Ji ever left us...

just my two cents

maafi ji

waheguru...

well if we had our own country that would solve a million problems on my mind for starters and guru jee can solve that in secounds................

We cant' even manage to run our own guru ghar's without fights, what makes you think we are capable of running a country? Until we remain divided, there will be no "khalsa raj", and from what I have seen of both the older generation and the youth of today, it will take a long time before unity comes.

We keep chanting slogans, 'raj karega khalsa' but we always forget khalsa is already doing raj, not just of this world but of the entire creation! The problem is we (especially me) have been wickedly unsuccessful in becoming a khalsa...

• 2 weeks later...

well if we had our own country that would solve a million problems on my mind for starters and guru jee can solve that in secounds................

If Guru Ji wanted his Sikhs to have a country, we would have had all of India and more.

I remember a sakhi, though I forget the name of it. Briefly, Guru Ji went to a village with Bhai Mardana Ji. The villagers were evil and Guru Ji said "may they stay together". They then went to another village and everyone was good. Guru Ji said "May they disperse." Bhai Mardana Ji asked why Guru Ji said what he did when in the second village, the people were good. Guru Ji stated that if the good people disperse, their goodness will spread outwards, like the fragrance of a flower and the bad people would stay in the village and keep their evil in one place.

In the same way, Sikhs have scattered across the globe. Fragrance the world, my brethren!