A conversation with Guru Gobind Singh

V

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GuruFatehJi.

KhalsaJi,

It's been over 2 weeks since this topic was posted and we seem to be getting no further essays. Shall we close this thread and move on to the next, or shall we give it some more time for those who wish to add in their essays?

I would say, give it a try, just imagine it, be inspired and write even a paragraph or so, it will be nice to learn from your creative thoughts, too!

Thank you to all those who gave in their time and space to particpate in this topic. I'll be putting the submitted essays together and post a summary in a week's time.

Use this forum to bring out the writer in you, never underestimate the power of the written word, it could change the world, and you! Just look at Gurbani, how many lives Guruji has transformed and directed towards the Divine. The power of writing can only be realised through interest and hardwork. Read as much as you can and you'll be just as good as the seasoned writers.

Next topic to be posted by Monday, 7 June 2004.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

GuruFatehJi.

It seems like this thread is not attracting any further essays, so we'll just close it now. Thank you to all those who sent in their writings.

The Admin can now take this post off as a 'Sticky'. Thank you, Admin for your kind support.

Also, would readers of this forum please advice if we should keep up with the 'Essay Marathon' because if it means it is too complicated for time and space, maybe I should just ease out of it.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

• 3 months later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

GHAR GHAR GUNJJAN PEAN GIYAN NILLE DE SAWAR DIYAN.

WELL 5 THINGS MOST OF THE SIKS WILL SAY TO GURU GOBIND SINGH

1 BABAJEE AHH APNA AMRIT WEHLA 2 AM TOON 8 AM KARDOO RAT NU DEEAR TAKK TV WEKHNA HUNDA

2 BABAJEE 5 BANIA TOON 1 KARDOO TIME HE NAHI HAI .

3 BABAJEE AH MARRIAN AND MASADAN AGGE WE SIR CHUAKN DI AGEYA DE DEO EHNA BINNA SARDA NAHI .

4 BABAJEE SHARAB AND NASHE KARAN DI AGEYA WE DE DEO HUN LUKK LUKK KE KARDE FER SHAN NALL SABB DE SAMNE KARANGE.

5 (MOST IMP ) BABAJEE AH KURRIYAN SHEERAN DI AGEYA WE DEO .

SORRY IF I HAVE HURT SOMEONE

I THINK NON OF US WILL ASK GURU JEE FOR FOOD OR WATER . NONE OF US.

• 7 months later...