Afghans Mocking During Southall Nagar Kirtan?

They're on a collision course with local Sikhs if this continues - the tensions exist but this takes the buiscuit ,I along with others saw many many of these so called 'Sikhs' calling up these afghanis who do nothing but intimidate,rob and abuse Sikh lads.One thing to notice was that they were there for girls along with the other so called Sikhs with them - these stupid uneducated Girls were openly holding hands with them along with other 'Sikh Bad Boys' as The nagar keertan passed the Park.

I believe the nagar kirtan should be reverted to its old orginial route regradless of how much traffic is caused at least it will add some spirituality back in to it,at the moment is has become commercial passing through the main shopping streets with companies using the event to promote themselves.

Over the years the 'park problem' noted by a lot of Sikhs has become a problem, ie:Girls/Boys smoking near the swings area,outragous things in front of our elders romping around with each other,calling - the likes of these afghans and other trouble makers.

The girls / boys who call these people have LACK OF RESPECT for our elders,Qoum and most of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ,go to the park whenever but don't use gurpurab event as a reason to call trouble makers who intimidate and cause trouble to our brethern.

I say the best option is not to vote for the BNP but mobilise Sikhs within the existing political parties - Labour is has let Sikhs down and taken them for granted, Rob Marris even apologised about this at the British Sikh Council event last month.Labour has let in every tom,d and harry.You guys may have seen how these afghans were crying in france when their 'jungle camp' was razed to the ground by the Govt.I fully support this as its all an act they act like refugees then they come here eat off OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY,they don't contribute to the society in any good way ,instead they are a burden on normal law abiding UK Citizens ,they ain't been west of Reading yet they wear fake american clothes like they run the USA - Ironic as these are the same guys who are on the attacking end when it comes to America.

They disrupt Schools,Colleges and so on they are heavily involved in drug dealing in the Southall/West London area ,the Police who I know will be reading this - should take action - as of yet nothing has been done to tackle the drug problem created by these refugees.They harrass members of the public,and when they get the battering of their lives they go crying to authorities with the 'refugee act' again.

On the homefront SERIOUS education is needed for satkaar of SGGSJ at nagar keertans especially to the girls.boys who invite these sodz,they have been battered hard at previous nagar kirtans on the side by Sikhs along with other 'sikh bad boys' but this is not enough - it disrupts the event and causes more problems for us - they key is to educate our fellow youths about the nagar kirtan and to teach them HOW TO RESPECT the event not carry nishan sahibs to Southall Park - and light a <banned word filter activated> or hold the hand of your b/f g/f,and it certainly is not an event where disruptive refugees/asian bad boys should be invited to who are there for no other reason apart from girls .

The video has been removed by the user as he knows what the results would be if he kept it up - a wise decision i say .............lets see what the future holds////