Manmohan takes oath as India's PM

Pheena

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Wow. Some people here have a lot of built up hatred for the man.

- First of all, if you say he shaved his beard: you are pretty dumb because he obviously has one.

-If you say he trims his beard, he did a pretty crappy job (take a look at several enlarged close up photos) and then why would he need Fixo or gel then (which is also fairly obvious).

- From what I know, a Sikh is NOT THE SAME THING as an Amritdhari Sikh hence why we have the term Amritdhari. He wears a turban, he maintains a beard, he calls himself Sikh... he's Sikh

- Politics is about image. He is well respected, has a bjillion credentials, looks like a Sikh, and as the media has so far portrayed him, a good guy. Thus he is bringing a better image to Sikhism that no amount of money can buy.

Lets give this guy a chance to show his true colors BEFORE we begin to judge him. If we start to hit him down even before he's had a chance all we are doing is hurting the Sikh image in the rest of the world. Let's not forget that this man represents us as a people regardless of if we like it or not. Let's use this representation positively.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI

&iqh!!

c'mon Khalsa4ever, put your head on straight, don't you realize that your post makes TOO much sense?? honestly... you want us to NOTTT judge people?? that's just stupid... not only should we judge them, let's beleagure them based on their appearance.. that manmohan singh is one UGLY GUY!! look at his face, FULLL of wrinkles, have you ever seen anything that nasty??

and look at his dastaar.. auhg, Tie a better keski guy.. honestly... that's one ugly keski...

oh.. and.... OXFORD? ha! who cares about brains if you're as ugly as he is... hunna??

as i'm sure most of you know, that was all sarcasm... Khalsa4ever jus spred the message of sikhi, essentially... don't judge, and wait for the attack before you go on the defence.... let him set himself on fire before we pour gasoline over it... (crappy analogy,, but you know what i'm trying to say)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i agree let us not judge the book by its cover.. at least let the guy do his work first and then we judge.. its good that we have a turban fella as a PM.. at least those france people will have to think twice with their STUPID decission to ban em.. lets see how are they gonna invite the PM Of india to their country tongue.gif

We're not going to have something like that for a while. Now as to this, people around me say that it's good for image, but what happens if he does something that's not sikhi? It's not that I hate him, or I don't like him. The fact is, is that I know nothing about him, and him being from the same party that caused '84 and the fact that he has done nothing so far to denounce those acts, this makes me wary.

umm... just for the record.. those of you who even REMOTELY understand the principle of DEMOCRACY... it's the Government of the People.. the people VOTE in the people they want representing them..... guys, think about it for just THREE seconds before you post anything wierd... he's jus supposed to kick these guys out? that'd make him a bad PM right from the start.. it's sad that you guys basically wanna see him fail... very very sad...

he can't jus walk in and rip everything apart.... it's called a democracy, the government of the people.

you guys are hating on him for affiliating with Coingress... would you rather he run for BJP/RSS? i'm sure that would go off allllooottttt better with the lots of you.. crap man, let the guy do his job... once he fails, then hate him.. aaugh...glsfagasnlgjsagnas;nf;asd;ljfasdfnjwae/jofenwa