Why Am I Sad That Indira Gandhi Died?!

gurmzz

thx paneer monster! plus, i have a question: I researched the anandpur sahib resolution and it said they wanted a seperate State called Khalistan, does that mean that khalistan wud be part of India, or state as in another country! :/

Thx WJKK WJKF

veerji where did you do your research? the word khalistan does not appear anywhere in the ananpur sahib resolution. i actually have a hardcopy of the anandour sahib resolution. bare with me, ill scan it for you either tonight or tmrw.

vgjkkvgjkf

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx paneer monster! plus, i have a question: I researched the anandpur sahib resolution and it said they wanted a seperate State called Khalistan, does that mean that khalistan wud be part of India, or state as in another country! :/

Thx WJKK WJKF

veerji where did you do your research? the word khalistan does not appear anywhere in the ananpur sahib resolution. i actually have a hardcopy of the anandour sahib resolution. bare with me, ill scan it for you either tonight or tmrw.

vgjkkvgjkf

i got it from wikipedia :/ its usually not a great site...i dunno, cud u send me some links on it plz?!