Finding Someone To Marry

superduper

omg is it true? sex is common in punjab too now? oh god where is this world headed to :wacko:

and amarjit kaur u are absolutely right, men are several numbers higher up than women when it comes to sexual/ societal conduct problems. I know how men from india act too ( as well as out here in the west) and you know its all just a major turn off, i dont want to stuff everyone on the same boat, but yea in this kaljug era the 5 vices are very strong and obviously kaam is one of them so maybe i shouldn't be surprised at the state of punjab now.

but yea man, either way, how sad.

DO you really think kaam is that strong??

i forget what the number is but theirs like X(number) of ways that kaam tries to take you down,

My mummi told me that kaam is so strong in kaljug that you should never put yourself in a situation that it could take you down,

and Mharaj says day and night run away from sexual desire and bad sangat,

that means even even dreams we have to be awake

Fateh . . . .

I am at the cross roads of life where I am looking for a life partner. Being searching for a while, and I can say that (INCLUDING ME) our society is well screwed.

The morals and the principals that were dished out to us in abundance, we (ME FIRST) have clearly thrown them out long time ago. Just seeing this in light of what is going on, it wont take more than one or two more generation where the society is going to be well screwed up.

On a happy note, the only way we can be saved out of this is:

"Khuwar hoye sab milenge bache sharan jo hoye"

I only see that way out, well it is late for me, but better late than never.

Fateh. . . . . . ..