Sikhi Te Kehar - Ns Chauhan

Yoda

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yoda brother, what do you mean by "kick the babe" out of Sikhi? Do you mean excommunicate them? I find that interesting as most of the missionaries and friends (such as HS Dilgeer and Spokesman) seem to think that there's no thing such as excommunication.

As for the babey, do you mean bad babas who have actually done something wrong (such as Chicago, Dhanwant Singh, etc), or does that include anyone who preaches Sikhi, but isn't a missionary?

And will Kala Afghana (police car thief and convicted rapist), Ghagga (Electricity board thief), etc. also be thrown out?

Finally, as I asked in another thread, what "Kehar" (calamity) did S. Dhadrianwale bring on Sikhi by telling people to keep their hair, take amrit, and read bani?

How did S. Dhadrianwale steal money with a chimta? Or jewelry?

Yet another response to Babbu Mann. I'm loving it. Expose the babay and kick them out of sikhi once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5qrfDtEAc

wasnt NS Chauhan a know drug dealer ??? jisne hazzran naujawana di jindgi nu nasheyanch sutteya apni jeban bharan layi ... smakiya smakiya bhai bhai supportch taan auna hi see lols ...

In My Opinion,

Dear Mr. So Called Gursikh Singh,

LOL!! Don't You Agree That Whoever These Purple/Pink Turbaned Fellows are In Your Video Are Idiots for Wearing 'turbans'? They Don't Follow Khalsa Rehit and Keep Their Full Kesh, and also Probably Drink Alcohol Like Fish. Don't You Agree That Such Idiots Should Completely Get Rid of Their 'turbans'? Don't You Agree They are Giving a Bad Name to Sikhi? HOLD!!!!! You're Not One Of 'Them' Are You?!?!?!?!?! (Maybe One Day Guru Sahib Will Do Kirpa On These Bemukhs and Heretics As Well?!?! Maybe?!? Chalo! Hopefully).

LOL!! And I Am Sincerely Glad you Agree with Tapoban and Sant Singh Maskeen on their Stance and Love for Dasam Patshah Bani!!! I Wish You Even More Chardi Kala if This is Truly The Case!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Ji Bani!!! Repeat this in written language in your next post 'gursikh singh' "Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Ji Di Bani!!!!!"

Any Gursikh Will Lovingly Repeat That With Great Love!!!!! But Now! If You Say "Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Ji Di Bani!!" Your 'Big Daddies' Darshan Ragi and Inder Ghagga Will Be Very Disappointed With You!!! Can You Handle That?!?!?!?