Controvesy Over Dasam Granth

Drogba

In My Opinion,

To Some Extent, Exactly This^^. People do not Understand the Depths of Dasam Patshah Bani. They listen for a few minutes, or days, or so, take a side based on whose personality they like best, and then Use All Their Force for their 'new found conviction' (of which they have no true knowledge. No understanding. Do not understand the Forms of Poetry. Do not Understand the Expansions of Gurmat in Poetry Description and Form beyond Comprehension. They rely on Translations!! This is impossible!! It is Almost Impossible to Translate Dasam Patshah Bani!!!) And These People are Ready to Kill for something, based on Either Emotional Blackmail from a personality they are now influenced by, are paid agents of propaganda, or truly hate Khalsa Rehit (they are not blessed with the Kirpa of Love).

Truth Will Remain Truth. The Fakes who attack Dasam Patshah Bani, Have also attacked their own souls. The Truth of Dasam Patshah Bani will ALWAYS shine in True Khalsa!!! It doesn't matter of the numbers!!! True Khalsa is Always 1 Against 125 000 Ratio Anyway!!!

If They want to Compare Personalities! That is Okay!! This is also a Blessing!! But, Don't Get Involved Unless One Has Some Understanding!!! Look at the Personalities of Khalsa Past!!! ALL GREAT KHALSA OF PAST ADORED DASAM PATSHAH BANI BEYOND DESCRIPTION!!! AND THOSE ARE THE KHALSA WE SHOULD BE LOOKING UP TO!!!! NOT THESE ATHEISTS IN LIONS CLOTHING!!!! DARSHAN RAGI IS A CONGRESS INSIDER!!!!! THESE ANTI-DASAM PATSHAH ARMY WANT TO COMPARE THEMSELVES TO THE KHALSA PAST?!?!?!!? LOL!!!! THESE ANTI-DASAM PATSHAH ARMY OF FOOLS CAN'T EVEN WAKE UP AMRIT-VELA 3 DAYS IN A ROW!!!!! STUPID IDIOTS!!!! IT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO WAKE UP: THEY GOT A SOLUTION!!!! "NO NEED TO WAKE UP"!!!! THESE ATHEISTS HAVE THEIR AIMS AT KILLING KHALSA DHARMA!!!

Will They Succeed??!?! LOL!!! HELL NO!!

Chardi Kala!!!!

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

(The Heretic Atheist People who are Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani, Can't Even Read Dasam Patshah Bani Properly!!!! LOL!!!! I think they are Illiterate! They Attack Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!! This The Creator Himself Takes Personally!!!!!)

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

What is all the controvesy about Dasam granth about?

If i remember correctly, you put a similar question a few days back and you were explained that time.

To be factual,There is no controversy. A few people who are acting at behest of anti sikh elements is creating this so called controversy.Yesterday it was Dasam granth and today it is SGGS ji.

Dear Original Poster and Readers,

My intention was not to attack in any way the original poster, or to make a personal attack. I was speaking against a certain concept, that takes momentum in certain matters. If I came across as attacking you personally, for that I apologize.

(In this instance, I was attacking people who are attacking Dasam Patshah Bani) Not the Original Poster who has a question.

I wish you and all Chardi Kala!!

May it Thunderstorm Happiness from the Clouds of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and May All Guru Gobind Singh Ji Loving Souls Be Drenched in His Embrace!

Chardi Kala!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Ji Bani; Balihaar!!

Drogba, if you want the controversy in a few sentences: Imagine someone said your father (wordly father) isn't really your father. And they told you a whole long tale about how you're really a <banned word filter activated>. Even if your parents were to reassure you, you'd still be left with a kernel of doubt. Basically that's where we're at with Dasmesh Ji's bani. People sowing doubt about Guru Gobind Singh Ji's bani amoung the sangat.

It's claimed that some unknown Brahmin made up the whole Dasam Granth at some unknown point in history, about which the opponents of Dasam Granth are in disagreement.

The opponents of Dasam Granth seem to translate the Dasam Granth with the most anti-Sikh translations, and then go on to so Dasam Granth itself is anti-Sikh.

The proponents of Sikhi as it's been practiced for the last few centuries have pointed out the that stated reasons for objecting to Dasam Granth are also present in Guru Granth Sahib, and sooner or later, opponents of Dasam Granth will also start objecting to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. That has already started now. See

If you want detailed information, read this: http://gurmatvichar.info/files/dasam-granth.pdf

The other books here are also good:

http://gurmatvichar.info/publications.html

Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll have no basis on which to even begin to understand Dasam Bani if you haven't read all of Gurbani, and Bhai Gurdas Ji's vaars.

So read them, all, in order, and then Dasam Bani and you'll be OK.

But if you just read a few anti-Dasam Granth books without reading and understanding bani, your brain will be fried.

any group that relies solely on controversy to spread their message usually have very little substance and base their entire existence on the inadequacies of the majority.

fact is, we dont read as much Dasam Paathshah Ki Bani as we should.

hence we have nobody else to blame and have no clue how to respond to attacks by people who have hardly read any Bani themselves but throw pointless allegations against our Guru.

if you are indeed genuinely interested in a quick intro to Dasam Bani & associated history:

I just want to add something. Well let me just say it this way,

"People SHOULD look to the Personalities of Khalsa Past, including very recent History, and look into Their Beautiful Khalsa Jeevans! You Will Find they Loved Dasam Patshah Bani!! And, for Love of Their Khalsa Jeevans and Their High Avastas, it is Okay for Us to Respect Bani That They Respected! In Fact! That is a Huge Blessing!!! They Themselves Joined Countless Souls to The Feet of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!!

Remember, The Attackers HATE the Beautiful Saintly Sikhs of the Past!!! They Attack Them Even!!! These Attackers are Spiritually Dead!! While Those Great Saintly Khalsas of Past were at incomprehensible Spiritual Heights. And Because They Loved Dasam Patshah Bani! We Should Too! As we slowly learn the Depths! Some Things are Very Deep and Not Everyone Can Understand Them! So We Can Rely on the Spiritual Heights of Khalsas Past and Their Love for Bani!!!!!!!! as we Aim for Spiritual Heights Ourselves! Some Saintly Sikh Personalities of Past Just have the Blessings to Understand Certain Banis more than We/I Ever Can. So respecting their Beautiful Khalsa Truthful Jeevans, it is a blessing for us to Love the Very Bani, That They Did!!! Even though our understanding cannot reach the heights that Theirs Did!! We CAN LOVE the Bani THEY DID!!!" Beautiful Saintly Khalsas of Past, Present and Future Love Dasam Patshah Bani! It is Okay to Support The Bani that Beautiful Saintly Loving Khalsas of Past Themselves Loved!!!!!

How Beautiful is Jaap Sahib!! WAH!!!

Chardi Kala!!