Video: A True Picture Of What Exactly Happened With Bhai Manpreet Singh Kanpuri At Faridabad

Panthic Updates

Excellent Videos. Makes everything clear.

I can't understand how people can follow these people who don't know what respect of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. People should just compare real lives of people on both sides and they will know who lives better according to SGGS teachings. I only pity the people who are being misguided by Gang of following people:

Gurbax Singh Kala Afgana

Inderjit Singh Ghagga

Prof Darshan Singh

Gurpreet Singh (who created video "Bebe ji main sant Banuga" )

And all others of their thinking.

and all such missionaries. Just compare jeevan of these people with following people:

Baba Thakur Singh Ji

Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji

Sant Baba Kartar Singh Ji

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji

Other Mahapurakhs of Damdami Taksal

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji

Other chardikala singhs of Akhand Kirtani Jatha

Sant Attar Singh Ji Mastuane wale

Sant Teja Singh Ji

Sant Waryam Singh Ji

Baba Nand Singh Ji

And other mahapurakhs of Nanaksar

Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Rampur Khere wale

Sant Baba Jwala Singh Ji Harkhowal wale

Just compare the lives of these with Kala afgana and you will know whos life is more according SGGS.These people are living embodiment of each line in SGGS. And these kala afganis are slandering these people. They are comparing these with Bhekhi Sants like Radha Soami etc to degrade them. They are trying to mix things up to further they own agendas. I saw video of Jus TV discussion of Gurcharan Singh Lamba with prof Darshan Singh and could see how Darshan Singh was struggling to even have a meaningfull discussion. He could not understand most basic of Gurbani grammar, he could not quote properly, he was talking so random.Anybody could judge how shaken he was.

What was wrong in the shabad recited by Bhai Manpreet Singh? Why don't these thugs go to people's houses to stop people from doing their Nitnem which includes three Bani's from Sri Dasam Granth. Why don't they go and try to stop amrit sanchar's across the world where 3 out of 5 Bani's recited are from Sri Dasam Granth? Why don't they go to each gurdwara and stop people from reading the ardaas first part of which is from Sri Dasam Granth? Well they don't because they know people on other side are people who can give their lives for SGGS, Sikhi Rehat, Nitnem, Amrit, Ardaas and sikh traditions. Such people are cowards in masks of sikhs.

I have questions for them?

1. If they dont beleive in Amrit why keep 5 kakars?

2. Why do they even have Kes on them, according to them they just don't need it.

3. Why do they beleive SGGS as their Guru? Its not written anywhere in SGGS that SGGS is our eternal Guru!

4. Why Do Parkash and Sukhasan of SGGS as according to them all this is karam kand?

5. Why do they even have to go to Gurdwara?

6. Why do they have to beleive in God at all and with that why do they even want to be called religious and from that why do they think they are sikhs?

Following is the strategy of these people:

1. First attack Sri Dasam Granth Banis to Nullify Nitnem, Amrit, Ardaas and sikh traditions.

2. Break sikhs sharda from any mahapurakh so that noone will be able to bring them closer to SGGS.

3. Make SGGS merely a scripture to be studied.

4. After they are done with SGGS bashing their other targets are Bhai Gurdas Ji Varan and whatever other literature sikhs have.

5. Tell sikhs all their sakhis and history never happened.

6. Tell people that Guru Sahiban were not capable of anything more than an ordinary man.

7. Tell people Guru Sahibans were as much under five vices as common man.

8. Tell sikhs amrit is nor required. So there is no place for Panj Piare.

9. Finally they will attack bits in SGGS which they don't like.

They are basically out to finish sikhi and make everyone atheists like themselves.They start by telling there are bad things in Sri Dasam Granth and they will end in doing all of the above and finally questioning SGGS itself.

They will never succeed. Such attempts are not new. But this is what their agenda is.

They think they are better scholars than Bhai Veer Singh ji, Bhai Kahm Singh Nabha and other singh sabha sudhar activists. Just look at the real jeevan of these kala afganis and you will know better.

Now that such people are doing things like they did to Manpreet Singh, its every sikhs duty to bare their agendas through whichever medium possible.

link to second video is here.

all Sikhs should watch these videos. I fully agree with the post above 100%. Bhai Manpreet Singh Jee did very well.

In Gurughar these thugs spat on a bibi ji's dastar, distupted kirtan and deliberately violated sukhasan maryada.... they exposed themselves and their motives in sangat. Gursikhs would never have done the above, let alone in the holy presence of Satguru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Thanks for the post, Harminder Singh.

The motives of these Faridabad heretics are totally exposed. Is this how they respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib? Shame on them! Sorry to say but these goats should be shipped to Hazoor Sahib.

Bhai Manpreet Singh knew what was coming ahead of him and like a true Singh he didnt deter to give the deserved respect to the banee of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib. By standing for the Guru and his banee Bhai Manpreet Singh has earned the respect of the Panth!

link to second video is here.

all Sikhs should watch these videos. I fully agree with the post above 100%. Bhai Manpreet Singh Jee did very well.

In Gurughar these thugs spat on a bibi ji's dastar, distupted kirtan and deliberately violated sukhasan maryada.... they exposed themselves and their motives in sangat. Gursikhs would never have done the above, let alone in the holy presence of Satguru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Thanks for the second part.

...............................................................................................................

This is a tragedy such low lifes are able to disrupt kirtan in Guru Sahib presence.

It is the duty of every Khalsa to spread what took place. IT is the duty of every Khalsa to defend the Khalsa Panth. If your're not praying from the Khalsa Panth then you are not a Sikh.

Pray for the Khalsa Panth. Ask Waheguru to bless us with his shakti and we can crush the enemies. Make an example of the enemies. We have to unite here. It don't matter what jatha you from, don't matter if you eat meat or not, don't matter if you believe in Sants, don't matter about any other topic. Stand united and do what it takes to crush the enemy of our father, Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

Sikhs there is no room for doubt here. If the enemy comes in your area then make everyone aware. Spread the word online, by phone, by email, whatever way is possible. Don't ever let these low lifes speak bad about Sri Dasam Granth. Protest where ever these thugs try to speak and if more needs to be done, then you know what to do.

For those one's thinking I'm just talking here. If I am just talking then in this very moment my head should be chopped off by Jamdooths, and they should play soccer with my head.!!!!!!

Khalsa ji, it's time to wake up now. We have been sleeping for 25 years!!!!!!!! A quarter of a century we sat back and let thugs spit on the Khalsa Panth.

Look at Bhai Manpreet Singh ji. Who is doing kirtan so others can go on the right path. We let these Gursikhs down by sitting back and not standing up with them.

Now is the time to fight the enemy. The Khalsa is without fear, without hatred. The Khalsa is immortal, the Khalsa laughs in the face of death. Do ardas asking Waheguru to give you the shakti to stand up to the enemy, so you can serve in Waheguru army, with a pen and a sword. Khalsa ji, everything happens by his will and by his own command Waheguru will give the Shakti. If there is no yearning for the shakti then you won't get it. If there is no yearning in you then ask Waheguru to place that yearning in you for the shakti. Put that head in your palm and place it before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and do the Ardas.

Some say so n so is doing it for us and Waheguru blessed him with the service. What about yourself is Waheguru not in you. Can't you ask from your father for the same. What does Waheguru not ask the same from you. What happened to Waheguru treating everyone equally. Khalsa Ji, there is no excuse here. If your looking for one then, just raise your hand in Guru ki sangat and say, "I am a sheep, beat me with your shoes."

Time to wake up Khalsa and serve the one that created us. You want to see his play, you want to see his presence, you want to sit in his Darshan then serve him.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!

Summary

part 1:

- after you see Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji's josh, and if you love Dasam Bani, you will come to tears and start roaring he jakara like a real lion/lioness of Kalgidhar Patshah

part 2: http://www.youtube.c...?v=lSXKulYedUM towards the end of part 1 and continuing into part 2, Bhai Manpreet Singh ji expresses his affection for the puratan Shaheed Singhs, and also mentions the name of har mann pyaare Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. He carries on and challenges the opponents of Dasam Bani. One low-life hater of Dasam Bani spat on a Singhnee's dastar. Sangat gets really angry at another <banned word filter activated> who did Maharaj's Sukhasan without Anand Sahib being recited before that.

part 3: http://www.youtube.c...?v=gw1Vk535XUA a lady called Harbans Kaur who is anti Dasam Granth missionary tried to remove a Singhnee's dastar, and spat on it. Those miscreants are from Mata Sahib Kaur Missionary College, and their names are Upkaar Singh, Nirmal Singh, and others.

part 4: http://www.youtube.c...?v=1zlBIi8RA-Q Bhai Jarnail Singh journalist speaks beautifully, and the last part of this video is really cute.

part 5: http://www.youtube.c...?v=wCDAt2H-nTA Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji speaks and exposes names of few more individuals like Dr. Dalbir Singh and Inderjit Singh who call him and bother him. Some even tried to defame him and spread fake rumors about him.

part 6: http://www.youtube.c...?v=FCRjA-aHWUA Bhai Manpreet Singh ji continues to speak on what kind of unacceptable goals these opponents of Dasam Bani, such as writing against Chaupai Sahib, and proposing to change the Ardas. He then concludes by reading a Hukamnama issued by Sri Akal Takht Sahib on the Dasam Banis.