Guest forgetfull

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

waheguru ji this is my situation

waheguru ji thank you for listening

waheguru ji thank you

waheguru ji whatever you will

waheguru ji give me strenght to accept it

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

there are lots of youths out there in the same situation. many of us want to get married but have no idea where to look. none of my family are amritdhari but i want to become amritdhari so family connections will not help. i live in an area with no singletons my age so meeting through the gurdwara not possible. where do i go? most rishtey through my family, the guy either drinks or trims and i cant accept that....

with facebook you have connections to alot of gursikhs that if need be can be your bachola bacholis,,

my point being make sure theres a middleman, dont go on facebook searching for a wife and checking out ppl lol then ur just wasting ur time and puting a whole lotta mayl (dirt) on ur eyes, which is the window to ur soul,

We are a big Khalsa family, We all have the same Father Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind singh ji Maharaj,

it is our duty to help eachother as brothers and sisters,

the internet can be helpful if you have no amritdharee family or amritdharees in ur area,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Tanvir Kaur

hiya lol i totally understand, im a singhnee looking for a singh as well although familys not well connected in amritdhari community :( so dont know how it would happen...

Guest pagrhi_sambal

I went to the singh sabha southall gurdwara matrimonials, most of the girls want no turban on the list. I go to various west london gurdwara matrimonials and get this kinda nonsense, what do i do?

VJKK VJKF

Singh jee and other posters, there are many others in the same position as you. I would say your biggest help would be your personal ardaas to maharaj, continue to do as much simran, seva etc as you can. I dont know if you have looked into any of the websites like gurmat.com or sangat tv matrimonials, if not do a search and see if anyone meets your criteria. If your parents are else where then perhaps approach relatives, better still get your parents to speak to them... your relatives might not know anyone right now but when they talk to their social network at gurdwaras, weddings etc they may hear of someone suitable. Even people from non amritdhari families come across amritdhari's at some point, usually at some sort of function. If it's something you really want then dont give up, keep your faith, it may take time. Hope it all works out.