Dasam Granth?

DalbirSingh

Ik Oankar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh is not equal to Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Where does it say that this was the verbal salutation by Guru Ji?

Can you show us that in SGGS ji?

I know what Harmanjit Singh, Dilgeer, Inder Singh Ghagga, Kala Afghana, etc stand for.

I also know what Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Lamba, Thakur Singh Patialawala, etc stand for.

It is necessary to know both sides inside out.

We know what for dilgeer,ghagha,kalu stand for.

We also know waht for Sant ji stood and sacrificed for.

Do you know more than that and then tell us.

Shabad for me is the Dhur Ki Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj

If someone is not educated what does he do?

If I am not mistaken, the Dohra 'Agya Bhaee Akaal Ki' is preserved at Hazur Sahib from the time of Guru Ji's Joti Jot.

There are any versions at the time of departure.Some say that Guru sahib ordered khalsa to be guru.Kavi sainapat writes that.It is written by Giani Gian singh.

But it does not come in SGGS ji and hence yardstick of only following what is written in SGGS is destroyed.

In My Opinion,

So Gupt84, Can we Fairly Here Conclude that you are Against the Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh and Pooran Khalsa/Sikh Dharma?

You Name Nakali harmanjit and Your Idol inder ghagga 'Singh'; LOL!! Yourself Too!!! LOL!!! Can you Kindly Please show Me where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Mahaaraaj This Hukam of Keeping Name of Singh (and Kaur) Appears.

CHALLENGE SENT TO DASAM GRANTH DECORATORS - 30-DAY ULTIMATUM GIVEN

PANTHIC.ORG

Published on December 12, 2009

Amritsar Sahib – At a large gathering of Sikh religious scholars and intellectuals, an open challenge was given to the anti-Dasam heretics around the world for a face-to-face discussion on Sri Dasam Granth, at any venue or time within the next 30 days.

The seminar was attended by Takht Sri Hazur Sahib Head Granthi Giani Partap Singh, Bhai Gopal Singh, Dr. Jodh Singh, Dr. Gurnek Singh, Dr. Harpal Singh Pannu, Dr. Anurag Singh, Dr. Harbhajan Singh, Giani Sher Singh Ambala, Dr. Inderjit Singh Gogoannee, Bibi Shobha Kaur Delhi, and representatives of various Sikh organizations across India.

The organizers also announced the formation of "ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਬੋਧ ਸਭਾ" (Sri Dasam Granth Awareness Organization) whose primary aim would be to promote the awareness of Sri Dasam Guru Sahib Ji's sacred Bani that is enshrined in the Dasam Granth, and provide any befitting response Guru-Nindaks that oppose the Sikh scripture.

The organizations declared that Sri Dasam Granth was a key sacred Scripture of the Panth and no one should question the validity of its contents. They openly challenged the anti-Dasam Granth lobby to a face-to-face discussion, and gave them a thirty day ultimatum at any venue. However, if they do not hear back from the anti-Dasam Granth lobby, the organizers announced that they would set the time and venue themselves and invite the detractors for a frank an open discussion.

On the occasion, a book by Dr. Harbhajan Singh Dehradoon, 'ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਰਤਾ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਵਿਵਾਦ ਦੀ ਪੁਨਰ ਸਮੀਖਿਆ' (A New perspective on Sri Dasam Granth Authorship Controversy) was also released. Dr. Harbhajan Singh is a professor at Punjabi University at Patiala.

Question. What is the identity of names ‘Shyam’ and ‘Ram’ that appear in some compositions of Dasam Granth?

Answer. This misunderstanding about the appearance of names ‘Ram’ and ‘Shyam’ in the Dasam Bani was first created by the self-styled puritans called the bhasurias. They tried to prove that most of the Dasam Granth was written by the poets Ram and Shyam, names which occur in one or two compositions in the Dasam Granth. There is more than sufficient internal and external evidence in every composition to show that all the writings in the Dasam Granth were the works of Guru Gobind Singh. The names Ram and Shyam are used in some places as pen names. Actually speaking, they were not pen names but poetic translations of Guruji's names. Guruji's name Gobind is an attributive name of God; so also are Ram and Shyam. In Sikh theology the three words govid, ram and syam mean the same thing as the following quotations from the Guru Granth prove:

siyam sundar taj nind kiun ai [Guru Arjan: Suhi]

siyam sundar taj an jo cahit jio, kusti tun jok [surdas: Sarang]

govid govid govid har govid guni nidhaan....

govid govid govid jap mukh ujhal pardhan [Guru Ram Das: // Kanra]

ram ram kirtan gae ram ram ram sada sahae [Guru Arjan: Rag Gond]

In all the above quotations from the Guru Granth the words ram, syam and govid mean the same thing; and so also they do in the Dasam Granth where they stand for Guru Gobind Singh. That is why two or sometime all three of these names occur in the same composition.* This practice of writing a synonym for the proper noun in the Dasam Granth applies not only to his own name but to many other names also. iln the Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh writes Netra Trung for Naina Devi, Satdrav for Satluj, Dasampur for Anandpur, Shah Sangram for Sango Shah, and Madra-desh for the Punjab. Even in our own times Bhai Sahib Vir Singh's maternal uncle Pandit Hazara Singh wrote his name Hazoor Hari while his father Dr. Charan Singh wrote his name Charan Hari. Sardar Dharma Anant Singh, in his book Plato and the True Enlightener of Soul, writes the name of Sant Attar Singh as Mrigindus Atrus. So Ram, Shyam and Govind are synonymous names of Guru Gobind Singh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IT LOOKS FUNNY.... Nothing more to say..

Worry about spreading message for future generation. Guru Ji was just using a common word of those days... do not try to make foolish and funny meanings and make Our Guru as GOD. he naver claimed it and leave hm a GURU. He is better served like that...

He gave identity to Khalsa... that is waht he said......he gave us direction.. do not make him like a hindu diety. Guru Nanak also said that naam simran ( in your heart, not on loud speakers) is the way to attain God.

Question. What is the identity of names 'Shyam' and 'Ram' that appear in some compositions of Dasam Granth?

Answer. This misunderstanding about the appearance of names 'Ram' and 'Shyam' in the Dasam Bani was first created by the self-styled puritans called the bhasurias. They tried to prove that most of the Dasam Granth was written by the poets Ram and Shyam, names which occur in one or two compositions in the Dasam Granth. There is more than sufficient internal and external evidence in every composition to show that all the writings in the Dasam Granth were the works of Guru Gobind Singh. The names Ram and Shyam are used in some places as pen names. Actually speaking, they were not pen names but poetic translations of Guruji's names. Guruji's name Gobind is an attributive name of God; so also are Ram and Shyam. In Sikh theology the three words govid, ram and syam mean the same thing as the following quotations from the Guru Granth prove:

siyam sundar taj nind kiun ai [Guru Arjan: Suhi]

siyam sundar taj an jo cahit jio, kusti tun jok [surdas: Sarang]

govid govid govid har govid guni nidhaan....

govid govid govid jap mukh ujhal pardhan [Guru Ram Das: // Kanra]

ram ram kirtan gae ram ram ram sada sahae [Guru Arjan: Rag Gond]

In all the above quotations from the Guru Granth the words ram, syam and govid mean the same thing; and so also they do in the Dasam Granth where they stand for Guru Gobind Singh. That is why two or sometime all three of these names occur in the same composition.* This practice of writing a synonym for the proper noun in the Dasam Granth applies not only to his own name but to many other names also. iln the Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh writes Netra Trung for Naina Devi, Satdrav for Satluj, Dasampur for Anandpur, Shah Sangram for Sango Shah, and Madra-desh for the Punjab. Even in our own times Bhai Sahib Vir Singh's maternal uncle Pandit Hazara Singh wrote his name Hazoor Hari while his father Dr. Charan Singh wrote his name Charan Hari. Sardar Dharma Anant Singh, in his book Plato and the True Enlightener of Soul, writes the name of Sant Attar Singh as Mrigindus Atrus. So Ram, Shyam and Govind are synonymous names of Guru Gobind Singh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IT LOOKS FUNNY.... Nothing more to say..

Worry about spreading message for future generation. Guru Ji was just using a common word of those days... do not try to make foolish and funny meanings and make Our Guru as GOD. he naver claimed it and leave hm a GURU. He is better served like that...

He gave identity to Khalsa... that is waht he said......he gave us direction.. do not make him like a hindu diety. Guru Nanak also said that naam simran ( in your heart, not on loud speakers) is the way to attain God.

There is nothing funny in this.It was common practice to use pen names in those days.In swaiye of Bhats one bhat has used three names.

In one charitra of charitropakhayn both names Ram and shyam come thereby indicating that they were same.

What is important to see is if belief pattern of poets Ram and shyam was in line with Guramt or not.

Guru Nanak also said that naam simran ( in your heart, not on loud speakers) is the way to attain God

Sikhism had ten gurus.Guru gobind singh aksed his sikhs to be baptized with khande di pahul and wear kakkars.

By the way how we do naam simran?

In My Opinion,

Also Gupt84,

Do you believe in The Flag of Khalsa? If so, Can you Show me where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji the Flag of Khalsa is Described?!? Gupt84, you do not understand the Jyot and Jugati aspect of Khalsa. GuruGranth Sahib Ji is the Jyot of Khalsa; and we are given a Jugati as well!! It even includes a Flag! AND A LOT MORE!!!!!

And I am Very Calm.

You should post long posts; so your true self can be shown. You Should Show Your hatred for Khalsa Dharma UpFront.

It is sad that you have made your life to ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani and Khande-Pahul Amrit of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh!!

And you cannot answer my points because you are not capable; for my points are based on the Foundations of Truth of Khalsa/Sikh Dharma.

Interestingly you have mentioned the Name Singh with all of the Names of Your List. And again you Put 'Singh' with the Name of Heretics like harmanjit and inder ghagga. You are obviously very close to them. They are not Singhs, They are Heretics.

I do not need any advice from you! You have broken a lot of people from Khalsa Dharma of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh and Khande Pahul Rehit!! This Karam you Will have to answer in the True Court YOURSELF!!!

It is Khalsa Dharma to FIGHT those who ATTACK!!! Aurangzebh ATTACKED with Physical Force!! And Your Team is ATTACKING ENTIRE KHALSA DHARMA!!! IT IS SAD YOU CONSIDER THE LIKES OF AURANGZEBH AS YOUR IDOL!!!! BOTH AURANGZEBH AND YOUR TEAM ATTACK KHALSA!!!!! ONE FROM OUTSIDE!! THE OTHER FROM WITHIN (LIKE YOU AND YOUR TEAM)!!!! KHALSA FINISHED AURANGZEBH; KHALSA CAN ALSO DESTROY ALL ENEMIES!!!!!

Also, you didn't mention the full name of Gurcharanjit Singh; you only said Lamba. This is very interesting! Because I know SPN HATE Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba!! COULD IT BE?!?!?! ARE YOU WHO I THINK YOU ARE??!?!?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE USING 'KAUR' IN YOUR NAME?!?!?!? COULD IT BE?!?!?!?! NO WAY!!!!! LOL!!!!

You don't have to (in)directly insult me! Do it UpFront!! When Those that ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani and Khalsa Dharma Insult me; I consider that a Great Badge of Honor!!!! WE ARE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDES!!! YOU GET IT?!?! I LOVE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH AND KHALSA REHIT; AND YOU DON'T!!!!!

And Ballym, are you sure Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Does Not Say to Consider the Guru and God as One and The Same?

Chardi Kala!!!

There is nothing funny in this.It was common practice to use pen names in those days.In swaiye of Bhats one bhat has used three names.

In one charitra of charitropakhayn both names Ram and shyam come thereby indicating that they were same.

What is important to see is if belief pattern of poets Ram and shyam was in line with Guramt or not.

Sikhism had ten gurus.Guru gobind singh aksed his sikhs to be baptized with khande di pahul and wear kakkars.

By the way how we do naam simran?

No, he baptized khalsa. SGPC definition of 1925 somewhere states that if someone declares that he is sikh and follows sikh preachings then he is a sikh. Why are you trying to reduce sikh population? Anyway, it is a different issue.

ram and shyam... why should Our guru use these names used by her mother during his childhood... this is extending the argument too far. Why should our Guruji write stories in such details( was it common those days... do not get offended) when he has a sizeable population to lead, worry about moughals, manage the army etc.

Is not it more reasonable to accept that someone added some verses to malign his writings? Now we can not be sure what he wrote and what he did not. Do not extend your imagination to explain every thing written in the Granth as His writing. it is going to rduce our religion to a laughing stock. It already has... Hindus have almost succeeded.

What is the problem in accepting that Guru Ji used it as a common word for Lord/ God . It must be common those days to use these names. DID guru ji said that I am starting a new religion called sikhs which have to be different than Hindus and we have nothing to do with them..

Yes we are different but others also exist and Our GuruJi always preached for love to all humanity and equality.

You people are distorting details to make our religion a small one with no acceptance of other people... like muslims. Be inclusive...

and I said spread your message of love not hate.

In My Opinion,

Also Gupt84,

Do you believe in The Flag of Khalsa? If so, Can you Show me where in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji the Flag of Khalsa is Described?!? Gupt84, you do not understand the Jyot and Jugati aspect of Khalsa. GuruGranth Sahib Ji is the Jyot of Khalsa; and we are given a Jugati as well!! It even includes a Flag! AND A LOT MORE!!!!!

And I am Very Calm.

You should post long posts; so your true self can be shown. You Should Show Your hatred for Khalsa Dharma UpFront.

It is sad that you have made your life to ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani and Khande-Pahul Amrit of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh!!

And you cannot answer my points because you are not capable; for my points are based on the Foundations of Truth of Khalsa/Sikh Dharma.

Interestingly you have mentioned the Name Singh with all of the Names of Your List. And again you Put 'Singh' with the Name of Heretics like harmanjit and inder ghagga. You are obviously very close to them. They are not Singhs, They are Heretics.

I do not need any advice from you! You have broken a lot of people from Khalsa Dharma of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh and Khande Pahul Rehit!! This Karam you Will have to answer in the True Court YOURSELF!!!

It is Khalsa Dharma to FIGHT those who ATTACK!!! Aurangzebh ATTACKED with Physical Force!! And Your Team is ATTACKING ENTIRE KHALSA DHARMA!!! IT IS SAD YOU CONSIDER THE LIKES OF AURANGZEBH AS YOUR IDOL!!!! BOTH AURANGZEBH AND YOUR TEAM ATTACK KHALSA!!!!! ONE FROM OUTSIDE!! THE OTHER FROM WITHIN (LIKE YOU AND YOUR TEAM)!!!! KHALSA FINISHED AURANGZEBH; KHALSA CAN ALSO DESTROY ALL ENEMIES!!!!!

Also, you didn't mention the full name of Gurcharanjit Singh; you only said Lamba. This is very interesting! Because I know SPN HATE Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba!! COULD IT BE?!?!?! ARE YOU WHO I THINK YOU ARE??!?!?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE USING 'KAUR' IN YOUR NAME?!?!?!? COULD IT BE?!?!?!?! NO WAY!!!!! LOL!!!!

You don't have to (in)directly insult me! Do it UpFront!! When Those that ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani and Khalsa Dharma Insult me; I consider that a Great Badge of Honor!!!! WE ARE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDES!!! YOU GET IT?!?! I LOVE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH AND KHALSA REHIT; AND YOU DON'T!!!!!

And Ballym, are you sure Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Does Not Say to Consider the Guru and God as One and The Same?

Chardi Kala!!!

Great Post bloom. These people want to finish Jugti part of sikhs. Then there will be no sikhs.

Keep well. you are doing a great seva.