I Want To Take Amrit

ladli-fauj

After seeing the events of the December 5th Ludhiana Khaand, I cant shy away from taking amrit. The event has sadden me and inspired to become a Amritdhari. I already have a juda but have to take amrit. I want to stand up and fight for the Panth.

I Don't know all the things I have to do in order though like do we have to was our hair everyday ?

I Need help THank You.

seee.. this is my issue too ...

5 Kakaar Rehat

Nitnem Rehat

These i understand and will fully adhere to with Satguru's Kirpa

But other aspects of rehat like washing your hair every morning, and combing it twice a day.

I know ive asked this before an di understand we will become Guru ji's and its upto him how much Rehat he allows us to keep but I really would likee a clarification if these are just levels of rehat and if its okay just to keep your kakaars and read bani?

In My Opinion,

Keeping Kakaars Ang Sang (on at ALL times); Saving From Bujjer Kuriets; Doing Nitnem, Simran, Sambaal Amrit Vela etc…

Everything will fall into place. Do not punish yourself. Washing Dasam Duar and Kesh Everyday is Certainly Khalsa Rehit! Aim Towards It! Don't punish Yourself! But don't be Lazy either! But Don't punish yourself! If you have the desire, automatically everything will fall into place! Don't Punish Yourself! But Work towards Full Rehit! But Don't Do Bujjer Paaps! Keep Kakaars Ang Sang; Do Nitnem! All will Fall into Place!

RehitVaan Panj Pyareh in Hazooree of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji (also in my opinion should be Sri Lareevaar Saroop) will Provide!

Work Towards Full Khalsa Rehit but Never Punish Yourself Even after Taking Amrit! But NEVER do Bujjer Kureits! Always Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Do Nitnem! Love AmritVela! Simran! Etc! Don't punish yourself for small mistakes! Always Keep Aims High! If you Trip, Get Back Up! But NEVER do Bujjer Kureits! And Always Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Do Nitnem! Love AmritVela! Love Full Ishnaan! (Including Kesh Ishnaan!)

Rehit is for Our Benefit! And Always Aim for Them and Don't Break Them! Don't Punish Yourself! But Always Aim High and Try to Keep Them! Always!! If you Trip, Get Back Up!!!!! Keeping in Rehit is for Whole Life!!!!! NEVER do Bujjer Kureits! Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Love Amritvela! Nitnem! Simran! Love Pooran Ishnaan!

Have the Desire! The Fuel! And You Will Light the Fire of Conviction and Rehit in Prem Within Yourself! Never Do the Bujjer Kuriets! Always Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Nitnem! Love AmritVela! Love Pooran Ishnaan! Do Your Best! All will Fall into Place! Never Lose Sight of Becoming The Best Pooran RehitVaan Khalsa You Cana! Aim for The Skies!!!

It is Khalsa Rehit to do Kanga Donoh Vakat (Both Times). Don't worry; Everything will fall into place! Don't Punish Youself! If You Have The Will! You Will Find the Way To Be the Best Khalsa You Can!!!!!

RehitVaan Panj Pyareh! Though Very Strict! Also Very Loving!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

After seeing the events of the December 5th Ludhiana Khaand, I cant shy away from taking amrit. The event has sadden me and inspired to become a Amritdhari. I already have a juda but have to take amrit. I want to stand up and fight for the Panth.

I Don't know all the things I have to do in order though like do we have to was our hair everyday ?

I Need help THank You.

Thats great news! I was reading another post you wrote and it seems that you are from the Bay Area. There are many Singhs in the Bay Area who can answer all your questions. If you want I can PM you their information. ALso there is Amrit Vela 7 daYS A week at Fremont GUrdwara from 1 - 4am. DOing Naam Simran with Sangat is a great way to make you strong in your Sikhi before you take Amrit.

Because Kes is a blessed gift from WaaheGuru Ji its always best to show it utmost respect. Meaning we should wash, comb it twice, and cover it with a dastar daily. By doing so we will get Guru Jis happiness/approval.

Also In My Opinion,

A Lot of People Might have Lost This Puratan Rehit! I Hope Not! But Kesh that comes out naturally During Kanga, Safaii, should be kept aside and done Agan Bheth (Burned in Fire) or Jal Parvah (Put in Endless Flowing Water Source That Flows into the Unknown). I believe There is Lots of Pyaar in This Puratan Dharmic Rehit of Khalsa. I believe This is a Hukam in Khalsa Rehit of Guru Sahib. Pyar for Kesh, Even Pooran Kesh, is a Foundation of Sikh Dharma Rehni!!

Chardi Kala!!

And Of Course! Pyaar for Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Also In My Opinion,

A Lot of People Might have Lost This Puratan Rehit! I Hope Not! But Kesh that comes out naturally During Kanga, Safaii, should be kept aside and done Agan Bheth (Burned in Fire) or Jal Parvah (Put in Endless Flowing Water Source That Flows into the Unknown). I believe There is Lots of Pyaar in This Puratan Dharmic Rehit of Khalsa. I believe This is a Hukam in Khalsa Rehit of Guru Sahib. Pyar for Kesh, Even Pooran Kesh, is a Foundation of Sikh Dharma Rehni!!

Chardi Kala!!

I have always thought Agan Bheth was the method of disposing kes that comes out naturally but I have never heard of Jal Parvah. Is this written in a Puratan Rehatnama can you provide the source?

thanks

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Gurmukho, don't tell us or let us decide anything. GO in front of the Punj Pyare Roopi Guru Sahib and tell them! Let Guru Sahib make the decision. You present yourself and let them know of your desires and hesitations, and Guru Sahib will guide you. Stop worrying about Puratan Rehats, not being able to measure up or other worries. The Sikh of the Guru has but one thing to give - himself/herself. If that is given, the rest Guru Sahib will give. Bhai Gurdas Sahib states very plainly in his epic Vaaran that if a Sikh takes 1 step towards the Guru, the Guru will take THOUSANDS of steps towards the Sikh.

Take that ONE step and present yourself to the Guru. The Guru will do the rest and carry you the rest of the way!

Also In My Opinion,

Chardi Kala!!

I have always thought Agan Bheth was the method of disposing kes that comes out naturally but I have never heard of Jal Parvah. Is this written in a Puratan Rehatnama can you provide the source?

thanks

In My Opinion Veerji,

The Rehat of Final Satkaar of Pooran Kesh is Same for Shareer. In Gurmat It Is Agan Bheth or Jal Parvah. In my understanding even Pooran Shareer of Gurmukhs were sometimes Jal Parvah. I TOTALLY Accept and Propagate Agan Bheth!

Chardi Kala!!