I Want To Take Amrit

ladli-fauj

don't get emotional bro, you will only end up clouding your judgement. think with a cool head and give yourself some time. wjkk wjkf.

What type of advice is this? Wanting to take Amrit will cloud your judgement? Did the Abhilakhis in 1699 who wanted to take Amrit after seeing all injustices in India have clouded judgment? What about all the abhilakhis in the 70' and 80's who offer themselves to Guru Ji after seeing all the injustices of the world did they have clouded judgement as well? This the type of progaganda/advice that noormehlia cult propagate. They want to kill the Lions, Bahamanize the Lioness's , and confuse the cubs. Apnepart2 are you the same APnepart on Discover SIkhi who use to preach against rehat and amrit.

Rehat Pyaarey Mujh Ko Sikh Pyaarey Nahi-

- rehat is more important then a person who calls themsevles Sikh.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jis bachan to Bhai Desa Singh Ji

Ladli- Fauj Ji rehat is the foundation of a Gursikhs faith. The stronger the foundation the stronger your faith will be in Guru Ji. The rehatnamas which support Gurmat are no different then Hukumnamas . By following each of Gurus rehat/hukum you are taking a step closer to Guru Ji and then Guru Ji takes care of the rest. But obidience and discipline to Guru Jis hukum is a must. Guru Nanak Dev Ji gave a Hukum to Bhai Lehna Ji to eat a dead corpse . Because of his obidience, Bhai Leha Ji happily submitted and won Guru Jis grace. So by obeying commands of Guru Ji we recieve all his gifts . Guru Sahib states

rihxI rhY soeI isK myrw ]Euh Twkuru mY aus kw cyrw ]

that person who stays in the code of conduct is my Sikh. He is my master and I am his servant.

Depending on a persons dedication and attitude it takes time to follow some of the harder rehats like waking up for Amrit Vela, doing nitnem etc, but overtime with Gurus Grace these rehats become more easier . If we offer our head to Guru ji there is no need to worry about people expectations or not fullfilling the code of conduct. Our head now belongs to Guru Ji and he will take care of things, even the hardest rehats become easier when we submit to Guru Jis command.

ALso there will be a Youth Sikh camp in California this month you can check out the website at http://www.wcsikhicamp.com, and there will be a Rainsubaee in Tracy on December 19th

http://www.ekhalsa.com/programs.php

In My Opinion,

To the Original Posters:

Don't worry! Everything Will Fall into Place! If you Have the Will! Guru Sahib will Pave the Way! When the Mind is Made up That One Wants to Live AmritDhaari Life for Entire Life; automatically the mind etc. will go in that direction, and Everything will fall into place! Sharpen the Mind! You are Intelligent and Cool!

Guru Sahib Loves His Children! Talk to Akal Purakh and Guru Sahib!!

Stay in Chardi Kala!! RehitVaan Panj Pyareh are Strict! But Also Very Loving! And Move Towards Being The Best RehitVaan Khalsa You Can in Chardi Kala!!smile.gif

don't get emotional bro, you will only end up clouding your judgement. think with a cool head and give yourself some time. wjkk wjkf.

What type of advice is this? Wanting to take Amrit will cloud your judgement? Did the Abhilakhis in 1699 who wanted to take Amrit after seeing all injustices in India have clouded judgment? What about all the abhilakhis in the 70' and 80's who offer themselves to Guru Ji after seeing all the injustices of the world did they have clouded judgement as well? This the type of progaganda/advice that noormehlia cult propagate. They want to kill the Lions, Bahamanize the Lioness's , and confuse the cubs. Apnepart2 are you the same APnepart on Discover SIkhi who use to preach against rehat and amrit.

Ladli- Fauj Ji rehat is the foundation of a Gursikhs faith. The stronger the foundation the stronger your faith will be in Guru Ji. The rehatnamas which support Gurmat are no different then Hukumnamas . By following each of Gurus rehat/hukum you are taking a step closer to Guru Ji and then Guru Ji takes care of the rest. But obidience and discipline to Guru Jis hukum is a must. Guru Nanak Dev Ji gave a Hukum to Bhai Lehna Ji to eat a dead corpse . Because of his obidience, Bhai Leha Ji happily submitted and won Guru Jis grace. So by obeying commands of Guru Ji we recieve all his gifts . Guru Sahib states

that person who stays in the code of conduct is my Sikh. He is my master and I am his servant.

Depending on a persons dedication and attitude it takes time to follow some of the harder rehats like waking up for Amrit Vela, doing nitnem etc, but overtime with Gurus Grace these rehats become more easier . If we offer our head to Guru ji there is no need to worry about people expectations or not fullfilling the code of conduct. Our head now belongs to Guru Ji and he will take care of things, even the hardest rehats become easier when we submit to Guru Jis command.

ALso there will be a Youth Sikh camp in California this month you can check out the website at http://www.wcsikhicamp.com, and there will be a Rainsubaee in Tracy on December 19th

Your Post Are amazing bro... are you from california. yes i am from bay area, San Francisco. I want to take amrit at the Gurmat Prakash Manteca which is Damdami Taksal. Tracy also is DDT, but I have gone to manteca many times and seen the Singhs there many times.

THanks for infrmation bro, When you wake up at Amrit vela what is like right correction of things you do like the order, nitnem simran etc

Your Post Are amazing bro... are you from california. yes i am from bay area, San Francisco. I want to take amrit at the Gurmat Prakash Manteca which is Damdami Taksal. Tracy also is DDT, but I have gone to manteca many times and seen the Singhs there many times.

THanks for infrmation bro, When you wake up at Amrit vela what is like right correction of things you do like the order, nitnem simran etc

Yes Im from California I live in the bay but now I live in the valley.

I havent had the opportunity to go to the Manteca Gurdwara yet, but I have been to Tracy Gurdwara and it seems like a Gurdwara that follows Gurmat Maryada. Do you know Harwinder Singh from Fremont? He usually knows when Manteca Singhs have Amrit Sanchar.

When I first took Amrit I use to do Nitnem first, then I would go to the Gurdwara and do Naam Simran. But then I switched it so I could spend more time with the sangat and do naam simran and then do nitnem afterwards. But since

I live in the valley now and I have no sangat to do Naam Simran with I prefer to do Nitnem first then do Naam Simran. I prefer to do Nitnem first because Gurus Bani motivates me to do Naam Simran. According to my understanding of

Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jis rehatnamas of a "Gursikhs daily routine" upon waking we are to recite Gurmantar, then ishnaan, Panj Baniaa, then Naam Abhyiaas. But if you prefer to do Naam Abhyiaas then Nitnem that is good as well . As long as you do both you will recieve Guru Jis blessings.