Where To Get Hold Of Kakaars In Uk Quick?

sukhjeevansingh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bhai Sahib, you can contact the Gurudwara where the Amrit Sanchar is to be conducted and ask the organizers to either get them for you or they will direct you where to get them. Otherwise, if you are in the East London area, there are a 2 shops by Goodmayes/seven kings/Karamsar Gurudwara. If in West London, I am sure one of the Gurudwaras (Havelock Rd???) probably has them - one of them has a table where a Bibi sells them.

Birmingham area - check Soho Road and vicinity (I know that DTF bookstore has them).

That's all I know...considering I am from the U.S.... <_<

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

Try the following link:

http://www.sikhishop.com/

Or try the Sikh Missionary society 10 Featherstone Road Southall Middlesex UK. [ Sikh Missionary Society U.K. (Regd.) 10, Featherstone Road. Southall, Middx, U.K. UB2 5AA. Tel: +44 020 8574 1902. Fax: +44 020 8574 1912 ...

gurmat.info/sms/ ].

Southall and other larger Gurdwara's usually have a stall for kakkars etc..

Khalsa ji! ok small yet embarassing question!... will they provide kacchera at amrit sanchar if they said they will provide kakaars? because iwas too shy to ask them but i might tommorow.. and will they just give one kacchera or a few?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Khalsa ji! ok small yet embarassing question!... will they provide kacchera at amrit sanchar if they said they will provide kakaars?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

OBVIOUSLY they will ! !

and will they just give one kacchera or a few?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

OBVIOUSLY more than one , else how will you have bath ! ! (self-explanatory statement )