Sikh Channel Just Another Tool For Trouble

AKSANTALI

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

Please see this link for the official position of the Akaal Takht Sahib on sant Mann Singh Pehowa.

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/[/size]"]My link

As you can see, all accusations are baseless and cannot be substantiated.

As Gursikhs we should look at facts rather than play "Judge,Jury,& executioner.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go again.......

iv been around on this forum for many years now.....dont normally post unless its something i actualy know something about

with regards to baba mann singh....i actually do know a lot about them as iv done sangat of them for many years now and to be honest it doesnt bother me anymore about what people say because i know the truth...not because im a "dera follower" or because im a "blind bibi" goin to a baba because my kids sick or sumthing.....because i actually see what baba ji does for the panth with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears......i havent heard it from someone else or read an article in a newspaper or on the internet.

i was there when baba ji organised 24313 akhand paats for the chardi kala of the panth and sarbat da pala, i was there throughout all the rescue operations baba ji organised after the countless floods, typhoons, tsunamis etc india has faced over the years, i was there at the openings of all the academies, hospitals, eyes/dental centres, i was there when baba ji organised the biggest nagar kirtan in india for 300 years from punjab to hazoor sahib....and paid for everyones travel, food and accomadation over the 2weeks, i was there when baba ji organised a nagar kirtan agian for 300 years from fatehgarh sahib to harmandir sahib and the whole of gt road was closed for the first time ever, i was there when baba ji gave money and adequate housing to the countless shaheeds families of punjab, i was there when baba ji organised amrit sanchars for over 100,000 people in 1 day all over punajab during the 99 celebrations....i can go on forever....

i will be ther when baba ji organises a nagar kirtan from pehowa to damdama sahib in march again for 300 years....and in the summer from pehowa to anandpur sahib again for 300 years....dats how much satkar baba ji has for sri guru granth sahib ji.

my point is .....whether u chose to accept this or not....thers people out ther that dont want the panth to excel and dont want our parcharaks to continue inspiring people to take amrit....and iv seen this first hand.......

iv seen the videos of the main nindak.....ex gurvae of baba ji takin it up the a** while being pissd outa his head...while wearing his gatra...iv seen whats happened to the families of those that started the nindya...and how sons/daugthers have become deaf, lost limbs etc....the worst thing is none of the is a secret...its been posted on here counless times....videos, pics, signed confessions, the lot......but no one wants to see that....its only the bad stuff or should i say "so-called bad stuff" that catches our eye.

and bloom many like urself have come and gone....many in the past have actually gone to baba ji and asked for forgivness

if anyone has a doubt about any sant, jatha, kirtani, parcharak or anyone for that matter.....why not jus ask our guru about them.....why not do an ardas and ask maharaj to giv us advice and tell us if those in question are righteous or not by way of a hukamnama??? guru maharaj will never put us on the wrong path and will never lead us astray as per our ardasa!!! i urge evryone to do this if they really want to know the truth.

bhul chuk maaf karni

here we go again.......

iv been around on this forum for many years now.....dont normally post unless its something i actualy know something about

with regards to baba mann singh....i actually do know a lot about them as iv done sangat of them for many years now and to be honest it doesnt bother me anymore about what people say because i know the truth...not because im a "dera follower" or because im a "blind bibi" goin to a baba because my kids sick or sumthing.....because i actually see what baba ji does for the panth with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears......i havent heard it from someone else or read an article in a newspaper or on the internet.

i was there when baba ji organised 24313 akhand paats for the chardi kala of the panth and sarbat da pala, i was there throughout all the rescue operations baba ji organised after the countless floods, typhoons, tsunamis etc india has faced over the years, i was there at the openings of all the academies, hospitals, eyes/dental centres, i was there when baba ji organised the biggest nagar kirtan in india for 300 years from punjab to hazoor sahib....and paid for everyones travel, food and accomadation over the 2weeks, i was there when baba ji organised a nagar kirtan agian for 300 years from fatehgarh sahib to harmandir sahib and the whole of gt road was closed for the first time ever, i was there when baba ji gave money and adequate housing to the countless shaheeds families of punjab, i was there when baba ji organised amrit sanchars for over 100,000 people in 1 day all over punajab during the 99 celebrations....i can go on forever....

i will be ther when baba ji organises a nagar kirtan from pehowa to damdama sahib in march again for 300 years....and in the summer from pehowa to anandpur sahib again for 300 years....dats how much satkar baba ji has for sri guru granth sahib ji.

my point is .....whether u chose to accept this or not....thers people out ther that dont want the panth to excel and dont want our parcharaks to continue inspiring people to take amrit....and iv seen this first hand.......

iv seen the videos of the main nindak.....ex gurvae of baba ji takin it up the a** while being pissd outa his head...while wearing his gatra...iv seen whats happened to the families of those that started the nindya...and how sons/daugthers have become deaf, lost limbs etc....the worst thing is none of the is a secret...its been posted on here counless times....videos, pics, signed confessions, the lot......but no one wants to see that....its only the bad stuff or should i say "so-called bad stuff" that catches our eye.

and bloom many like urself have come and gone....many in the past have actually gone to baba ji and asked for forgivness

if anyone has a doubt about any sant, jatha, kirtani, parcharak or anyone for that matter.....why not jus ask our guru about them.....why not do an ardas and ask maharaj to giv us advice and tell us if those in question are righteous or not by way of a hukamnama??? guru maharaj will never put us on the wrong path and will never lead us astray as per our ardasa!!! i urge evryone to do this if they really want to know the truth.

bhul chuk maaf karni

What the hell you on about !!According to you Baba Mann has helped in Tsunamis, typhoons etc etc. What trollop !! I challenge you to provide proof of his spending a penny in these disasters, he came to Southall Singh Sabba in around 2001 or 2002 claiming to have emptied his pockets in the Gujarat earthquake relief. But he forgot to mention ( very cleverly ) that the Punjab government sent with the baba 80 truck loads of food also provided cooks , paid the fuel costs, provided 42 heavily armed Black CAT Commandos and the Baba had an Ambassdor car with a RED LIGHT during his stay in Bhuj.

And he had the cheek to APPEAL FOR FUNDS, LYING ON THE GURDWARA STAGE !! No you are not blind ...just daft