Sikh Channel Just Another Tool For Trouble

AKSANTALI

Sant Mann singh went to Akal Takht for permission to keep doing kirtan, they said you wernt proven of any wrong doing so yes keep going. This is a fact. Even the so called victims have come forward and admitted slander.

Mr mala i have intensions on arising the truth about what has happened to me i will not keep it quiet jus because you think it will cause trouble the truth is the truth and it will be told.

if you hate sants you going to narak

if you dont belive raagmaala you going narak

if you eat meat you going narak

its funny how we find that sikh channel is the solution to todays panthic ekta, well wake up my brothers and sisters ekta will happen but not through the sikh channel. These diffences we have are the main reason there is no ekta, until these go away its impossible to achieve that ekta that people are craving.

If you had kept your keski or kesh on mr mala, im not attacking the sikh channel, i do believe its an invaluable tool, but it should leave the ekta issue and concentrate on parchaar rather than bringing closer jathebandia, these friggin jathe were not here in the gurus era, so they are man made, which is why they are prone to human disorders like hate.

The Gurus never made no jathe why do we feel the neccessity to be a part of one. The Gurus made a brotherhood and if we had stuck to that maybe it would have been a different story, but its mahrrajs bhaana.

And thanks for labelling me as the newbie stirrer, just because i aint posted before dont mean im not a veteran of the site you punk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting, do you have any more information on this? Was this reported anywhere, or did you hear this through sangat?

this was in the newspapers. there has been no more fuss over this but the thing is that sites such as panthicweekly who were very quick to criticise kept very queit and so generally the word may not have spread as fast as the "scandle" did. all the dretractors kept quiet. but positiveley they have not anything else against him.

anyhows i remember even against Sant Jarnail Singh there were various allegations of thievery so we should be aware of such. Youths especailly, I write these things with you in mind.

dont fall into traps laid out by others out of jealousy!

Dear Veerjee,

Please dont see jathebandis as a whole seperate 'religion' or 'cult' all jathebandis are an ang of the Khalsa Panth. There have been many great gursikhs from different Jathebandis. Your statement about ragmala is very offensive, many well known gurmukhs have not believed in ragmala.

Note: I do not wish to discuss the issue of ragmala here but the fact you can put such a false statement here is very offensive.

Many singhs from the Akhand Keertani Jatha have given their life for the panth for Guru sahib, and have done great seva for the panth.

In regards to Manchester Smaagam, that has no lable of a Jatha it is organised by Singhs of Manchester, not Akhand Keertani Jatha UK. It is a sad state that yes there is politics in all groups but that does not mean we should let our panj chaur take over. Over all no one should say they belong to any group apart from the Khalsa Panth. I certainly know that this is something emphasised by the punj in Akhand Keertani Jatha.

Instead of having a negative feel see that fact that many who could not attend a Keertan Smaagam got lahaa at home too, which could make some become close to Guru Sahib and become Singh/Singhni

In My Opinion,

Maan Pehova; He Should be Tried in Courts of Law (Rape Trials etc!); Not Akal Takhat Sahib! His Crimes are BEYOND the 'Jathedar' of Badals. Badals are Well Known to Support 'Babas' who are known Thugs, Murderers, Rapists Etc. This is a Tactic They Used to Get Corrupt People in Places of Influence (Deras etc.) to Keep their Corrupt Evil Control in Punjab Over the Masses. Have Corrupt People in Top Positions that can Influence Masses, and with Evil and Corruption, He gets Control of Punjab. Badal is Known to Excuse Extremely Bad Individuals from the Court Process and Give them Power in Deras etc. (In turn they do each other favors). Badals are VERY cunning!! They have some Good People they try to associate with as Well!! This is to Make it Seem that EVERYONE they associate with are Good!! NOT TRUE!! Badal Has Used Akal Takhat to Get Off Rapists Etc., so they can continue to be heads of Deras Etc. So They return Favors to Badals when needed. Maan Pehova COULD be EVIL. He needs to be tried in Rape Trials Etc!!!! in Courts of Law All Over the World!!!!! Not Akal Takhat Sahib by 'Jathedars' of Badals. Until then NO STAGE FOR MAAN PEHOVA!!!

Maan Pehova Needs to Be Tried in Courts of Law for Rapes Etc!!!!! There The Truth can Be Exposed by Both Sides!!!!!!

IN THE TRUE COURT OF THE LORD ALL WILL BE KNOWN!!!!! THERE NO ONE CAN HIDE ANYTHING!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!

paaji we kind of going off the subject, but you have the right to question my statement

This very ang you talk about is the problem, The Khalsa is poora, it has no angs, it has no need for angs or for support or help or assitance or guidance, the Khalsa is Vahegurus where there is Vaheguru their is no other.

So maybe its you that should look at jathbandia in a different angle.

"Many singhs from the Akhand Keertani Jatha have given their life for the panth" this is the perfect statement from a jathbandi, what so we as the panth now owe something to the akj. How dare you speak for people that aint here no more, they died for the panth because they was the panth. People nowadays are contesting how many shaheeds each jatha has and how much more dedicated each jatha is and so on, so veer ji, dont try and tell me there is an importance of these jathe, because as mentioned these are the very problems that jathebandia have brought to the panth. (i exclude Nihangs and Taksal as jathe).

And ill repeat once again the idea of the sikh channel is something that the panth can benefit from so im not agianst it, but the idea of it trying to create ekta is a joke, hence the title JUST ANOTHER TOOL FOR TROUBLE. We have no need for jathe that only promote a section of sikhi, ie thier is one for kirtan, their is one for seva etc etc

note: bloom you lost the plot who the hell are courts of law to Akal Takht, very silly statement you made. Regardless of who is in charge who you to degrade akal takht

Sant Mann singh went to Akal Takht for permission to keep doing kirtan, they said you wernt proven of any wrong doing so yes keep going. This is a fact. Even the so called victims have come forward and admitted slander.

Mr mala i have intensions on arising the truth about what has happened to me i will not keep it quiet jus because you think it will cause trouble the truth is the truth and it will be told.

if you hate sants you going to narak

if you dont belive raagmaala you going narak

if you eat meat you going narak

its funny how we find that sikh channel is the solution to todays panthic ekta, well wake up my brothers and sisters ekta will happen but not through the sikh channel. These diffences we have are the main reason there is no ekta, until these go away its impossible to achieve that ekta that people are craving.

If you had kept your keski or kesh on mr mala, im not attacking the sikh channel, i do believe its an invaluable tool, but it should leave the ekta issue and concentrate on parchaar rather than bringing closer jathebandia, these friggin jathe were not here in the gurus era, so they are man made, which is why they are prone to human disorders like hate.

The Gurus never made no jathe why do we feel the neccessity to be a part of one. The Gurus made a brotherhood and if we had stuck to that maybe it would have been a different story, but its mahrrajs bhaana.

And thanks for labelling me as the newbie stirrer, just because i aint posted before dont mean im not a veteran of the site you punk

My Friend... it's evident that your problem appears to be more specific with the Akhand Kirtan Jatha than the Sikh Channel.

Dear Veerjee,

Never have I said that the panth owes something to Akhand Keertani Jatha. You had seem to be putting down Jathebandis (which is fine and your choice) and had a statment that if you dont believe in ragmala your going to Narak. I am just attempting to stating a fact that Singh/Singhni's from Akhand Keertani Jatha and many other Jathebandis whom you think may or may not be going to hell have very much piaar for the same guru as you believe, and have sacrificed all for the panth, hence no need to put down groups who attract sangath to become amrithdhaaris and do much parchaar for the panth. It is very upsetting to see a veer to be full of anger over a Jathebandi that has so much piaar for Guru sahib.

I have never met a person attempting to compete who has the most shaheed belonging to a group, if you do then I certainly believe that you should explain to them with much love of their wrong doings.

Veerjee your post seems to be full of anger maybe I'm wrong it just seems that way. If you have met negative people from a Jathebandi it does not mean that you can put down a whole group of people, that belong to a Jathebandi (and as I mentioned earlier all jathebandis are angs of the panth)

Hope none of my post offended you, I dont intend to reply again we can make better use of our time, rather than discuss a topic that can turn negative we can assist the panth go forward and most off all enjoy gurbaani paath/keertan/abhiaas

AKSANTALI,

In My Opinion,

It is a known fact that Badals Control the 'jathedar'. This is a very unfortunate period in History! It will be written in the History Books of a Time of Great Corruption and The Rise (Parkash) off An Evil Storm (Badal).

Sometimes they give Edicts in favor of Panth; and Sometimes for Their Political Tactics. They Do Give Good Edicts As Well. It's a Double Edged Sword. Sometimes They do Good, Sometimes Bad. Has Parkash Badal, Sukhbir Badal, Makkar, Surinder, THOUSANDS of THEM, ever been summoned by Akal Takhat by their 'jathedars'?!?!? Do you know that they are even involved in Liquor Industry and MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE!!! Badals Deserve to Be in Prison!! Along with Their Entire Team AND Family!! And So Do Congress!!!!! Sarna and Badals are BOTH EVIL AND CORRUPT!!!!! BADALS HAVE MIS-USED AKAL TAKHAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! SARNA AND HIS GANG WILL COMPLETELY KILL KHALSA DHARMA FROM AKAL TAKHAT!!!!! KHALSA DHARMA WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED BY TRUE KHALSA EVERYWHERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! KHALSA DHARMA WILL ALWAYS LIVE!!!!! DHAN DHAN AKAL PURAKH!!!!! DHAN DHAN DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! DHAN DHAN REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH, KHANDE-PAHUL AMRIT, AND KHALSA REHIT!!!!!

Maan Pehova; Both sides have to show their proofs, testimonies, witnesses, VICTIMS!!!!! ETC!!!!! ETC!!!!! ETC!!!!! Maan Pehova is NOT Accepted by Sarbat Khalsa Panth. If he was let off by Badals (in punjab courts, and emotional blackmail by his 'jathedars'; IT is NOT acceptable). THINK OF THE VICTIMS!!!!! SARBAT KHALSA has to put him On Trial! Until Then; NO STAGE FOR MAAN PEHOVA.

Akal Takhat is Supreme! But SARBAT TRUE KHALSA who LOVE Dasam Patshah Bani, RehitVaan Panj Pyreh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Khalsa Rehit, ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma, MUST BE IN CONTROL!!!!!

Badals have kept control with their military might because he owns the Police and Military of Punjab!!!!

I WANT SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB TO BE RESTORED BACK TO TRUE KHALSA!!!!!! KHALSA WHO LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! KHALSA WHO FEAR AKAL PURAKH!!!!! KHALSA WHO LOVE KHALSA DHARMA!!!!! KHALSA WHO DO NOT FEAR EVIL REGIMES!!!!! TRUE KHALSA!!!!! TRUE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH!!!!!

YOU SUPPORTING BADALS!!!! THAT IS EVIL!!!!!

DID SARBAT KHALSA LET MAAN PEHOVA GO? OR BADALS?!?!?!? BADALS.

Did they talk to the Victims? From all over the World?

I want EVERY single decision made under the control of badals of Akal Takhat to be re-opened, and either accepted, rejected, or re-debated amongst TRUE SARBAT KHALSA WHO LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI AND KHANDE-PAHUL REHIT OF KHALSA/SIKH DHARMA!!!!!

About Dasam Patshah Bani! True Sarbat Khalsa Panth Love Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!! and Khalsa Dharma!!!!! KHALSA WILL LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! KHALSA WILL ALWAYS LOVE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH, KHANDE-PAHUL AMRIT AND KHALSA REHIT!!!!!

TRUE KHALSA WILL RISE!!!!! AKAL TAKHAT WILL BE IN CONTROL OF TRUE KHALSA WHO LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI, KHALSA DHARMA AND LOVE AND FEAR GURU AND AKAL PURAKH!!!!! TRUE KHALSA WITH TRUE INTEGRITY!!!!! FEARLESS KHALSA!!!!! TRUE REHITVAAN PANJ PYAREH!!!!! I RESPECT AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB!!!!! AND I LOVE AND WANT TRUE REHITVAAN, DASAM PATSHAH BANI AASHIKS, DASAM PATSHAH KHALSA/SIKH DHARMA AASHIKS, TRUE SARBAT KHALSA!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!

Lol.

In Punjabi they say that everybody presents his claim for desirable things.

Everybody wants the Sikh Channel to be a reflection of themselves.

I guess if some Nihangs had their way, everybody would be wearing blue on the channel.

Taksalis: gol paghs and white cholas, taksali kirpan

AKJs: Nobody without a keski,

Missionaries: They would censor any Dasam bani shabads

Veg/Nonveg: Talk about meat all day

Sant followers: Sant stuff all day, ban the missionaries

I think Mala got it right when he said:

In everyday Sikh life there are Sant haters, Sant lovers, Ragmala promotors, anti-Ragmala promotors, Dasam Bani/Anti-Dasam Bani promotors, Meat promotors, Vegetarian promotors etc.

So basically, Sikh channel is just reflecting this.

Note: I'm not parodying the groups above, just the more intolerant members of them.