Sikh Youth Conference

B.S.S.F

The British Sikh Student Federation calls on the Sikh Youth to attend in this National Sikh Youth Conference at Slough Ramgarhia to discuss what the youth can do and allow for our voice to be raised to influence our older generations to move collectively in the progressive direction.

A range of issues will be discussed and a number of open resolutions will be past with full analysis and mutual agreement.

Note: This is not a one Organisation programme and for the Sikh Youth as a whole.

Date:Sunday, 27 December 2009

Time:20:00 - 22:00

Street:

Woodland Avenue

Town/City:Slough, United Kingdom

LOL

are you lot plain stupid?!?!?!

your doing an event, a gurudwara which doesnt support youth, keeps NO marayda, has no satkaar, used to do (wouldnt be shocked if they still do) party sharty's, no commitee members has kesdari or even amritdari,

has chairs etc inside it, is hardcore anti everything,

how can you have a youth conference "to raise influence to older generation" in place like that?!!?

it had events like mr singh inside it!...

im not from slough, but have been to this gurdwara many times, weddings and stuff its a bloody joke!

after their atam rass darbaars, the giaanis dont even wash their hands or nothing and do guru jis seva! the commitee don't no the left to right in the gurdwara

brother, you should focus on some internal reform in ramgarhia, before trying to make it the centre for parchaar...

can't believe this!!!

not trying knock down your effort brothers, but you have to be careful, to be truthful it seems like day by day bssf is making wrong choices, becoming more missionary intially i supported bssf due to boss not beign too active, but im seriously thinking twice.

i will try and attend, get day of work...

just try thinking!

have you contacted the youth in slough?

have you tried gettin another location?!?

waheguru

sorry if i offended any1

Guest militant singh

LOL

your doing an event, a gurudwara which doesnt support youth, keeps NO marayda, has no satkaar, used to do (wouldnt be shocked if they still do) party sharty's, no commitee members has kesdari or even amritdari,

how can you have a youth conference "to raise influence to older generation" in place like that?!!?

im not from slough, but have been to this gurdwara many times, weddings and stuff its a bloody joke!

after their atam rass darbaars, the giaanis dont even wash their hands or nothing and do guru jis seva! the commitee don't no the left to right in the gurdwara

brother, you should focus on some internal reform in ramgarhia, before trying to make it the centre for parchaar...

can't believe this!!!

not trying knock down your effort brothers, but you have to be careful, to be truthful it seems like day by day bssf is making wrong choices, becoming more missionary intially i supported bssf due to boss not beign too active, but im seriously thinking twice.

just try thinking!

waheguru

sorry if i offended any1

evry1 else in slough supportz em',they hve sikhi campz evry 3 mnths,held mr singh intl. at tht gurdwara - ppl change remember

Serious Gupt,

I dont think you can offend anyone with your level of intelligence !!!laugh.gif

It looks you are from Slough as you have so much Knowlegde and detail of the Gurdwara, and if you claim you are not from Slough but have been to a few events in the Ramgharia Gurdwara then you are a HYPOCRATE !! If its so anti Panthic then why did YOU step foot inside it !!! joker !!

I think its the only one of the very few Ramgharia Gurdwaras that has a platform to discuss 1984 and the human rights of the Sikhs ....very openly !!Most Singh Sabbas wont even allow this !!

Go ahead BSSF , hold your event there n ignore the hypocrae Seriuos Gupt >>>>

LOL

can't believe this!!!

just try thinking!

waheguru

sorry if i offended any1

lol people are just meeting there for the conference. I do not think its gonna be much of a distraction. If you have issues with the Gurdwara bring it up at the meeting. do not get distracted from the issues.