Reasons For Parkash Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Sevadar84

august-%20theodore-%20schoefft-ds-ranjit-singh.jpg

Parkash of two Granths together in parkarma of harmandir sahib. Ranjit singh is listening to granths.

Puratan singhs were much wiser than us.We have brought our own downfall.

So you writing that puratan singh better but them lots of eating meat. So you doing eat meat?

Also in the Rara Sahib they having lots Akhand Path so not all time if more prakash Guru Mahraj is it meaning it Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. So you picture writing is not 100% correct. So how you know its not 2 Akhand Paths.

Also you doing no respect. If like you write Gurus name then you not writing just their name but liking Guru Gobind Singh Ji to make respect. But you writing just granths in you writings, that not good in next time you write Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji for full respect. You not liking if someone calling you just indoo so I not liking you no respect to Guru Mahraj.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you cant do parkah of any other granth then you cant do any katha of any other granth. What happens when people do rehraas from a Gutka, isnt that also doing parkash of a granth?

There is a difference between doing paath from a pothi/gutka, and bow down to it as the jot of Guru Sahib. I haven;t got a problem with reading Dasam granth bani, but Guru Gobind Singh, made Guru Granth Sahib the Living, not Dasam granth, that was compiled after.

So if you cant do parkah of any other granth then you cant do any katha of any other granth. What happens when people do rehraas from a Gutka, isnt that also doing parkash of a granth?

There is a difference between doing paath from a pothi/gutka, and bow down to it as the jot of Guru Sahib. I haven;t got a problem with reading Dasam granth bani, but Guru Gobind Singh, made Guru Granth Sahib the Living, not Dasam granth, that was compiled after.

Dasam granth was compiled during Guru sahib's time.That was hazuri beer.

It was always parkash till 1944. It is Guru sahib's bani.

Dasam granth was compiled during Guru sahib's time.That was hazuri beer.

It was always parkash till 1944. It is Guru sahib's bani.

Compliled by who?

Compliled by who?

Many times people project them scholars without knowing details.It is better to learn our history before doubing it.

Compiled by Guru Gobind singh ji in 1696.

Why did Guru Sahib not say anything about Dasam granth then in 1708 when he installed Guru Granth Sahib ji as the eternal Guru?

There is no clarity on this matter which is why no knows for sure. Although I do believe the bani was Guru Gobing Singh ji's, it is not correct to propagate that it is Sri "Guru" Dasam Granth???

Why did Guru Sahib not say anything about Dasam granth then in 1708 when he installed Guru Granth Sahib ji as the eternal Guru?

There is no clarity on this matter which is why no knows for sure. Although I do believe the bani was Guru Gobing Singh ji's, it is not correct to propagate that it is Sri "Guru" Dasam Granth???

So now you are revealing yourself.It is always good to talk straight.

None is promoting it as Guru. So please correct your statement. SGGS ji is our guru.Such statements emanate from gurnindak organizations like Singh sabha canada and missioanries to mislead sikhs.

At the same time Dasam granth is our second most sacred scriptpure that was always in parkash alongside SGGS ji after guru sahib left this world. Its parkash was lifted in 1944 from Akal takhat by SGPC,. This is the result we are getting now that people ahve gone to the extent of disowning it.

In the same tone i ask you where is it written that guru sahib gave gurgaddi to SGGS ji.

This is not to doubt the position of SGGS which is our Guru. It is to ask those who are detractors of Dasam granth why such regulations are applied to Dasam Granth only?

Gurvah

Your answer is already given by the original poster at beginning of this thraed

6.If Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji's parkash cannot be done with Guru Granth Sahib ji, why is Baani of Dasam Granth printed in Same Gutka Sahibs which have Baani of Guru Granth Sahib ji? Are we doing a Paap by printing Baani of Both Granths in One Gutka Sahib?

Should Baani of Nitnem be Separated?? Should Baani of Dasam Granth not be read in Guru Granth Sahib ji's presence?? If Baani can be read, then why the Granth Having that baani not be kept with Maharaj ji??

Pyareo, Dasam granth is always placed on left hand side of Sanctum sanctorum at Takhats or at Left Hand side of Guru Granth Sahib ji at Taksal or Nihang Chaunis. Its for respect of Guru Granth Sahib ji ,showing superiorty of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Dont we do parikarma of Maharaj with keeping Guruji on our Right hand. Ever thought why we do that??

Khalsa ji, look for answers, and do mail me if u think i'm wrong on any point. Its not abt 'Guru' khalsa ji, i'm sure my Guru Granth Sahib ji is never angry and will never be angry if we respect our Guru Gobind Singh ji's Baani in his holy presence. Sri Dasam Granth has been reffered to as ''Chota Granth ji'' in history books, like younger brother of Guru and today ppl are making them look like two opponents who r fighting it out. Plz wake up, and stand up for respect of Sri Dasmesh Pita's Baani! Unite Khalsa ji, the day we unite, these Pakhandis, our outer enemies will just vanish in air, they'll not be seen around,then only we can together strive for a Strong and Prosperous Sikh Nation. Have faith on Baani. Our History has everything, just search it and u'll find every tradition we are following is from time of Gurus, taught by Gurus themselves and not by sum Bahmans.

august-%20theodore-%20schoefft-ds-ranjit-singh.jpg

Also see this photograph. Puratan sikhs knew much more than us. To doubt persons like Bhai mani singh is to disown sikh history in totality.