Khalsa Panth Called Creation Of Bahmans

Mehtab Singh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Param pyaare Khalsa ji...

About an year ago, we were sitting and having vichaar with some singhs who believed 'some' baani of Dasam Granth to be of Guru Gobind Singh ji. i told them that brothers, enemy wants to finish us off! first he'll talk against Chritropakhyaan, then move on to other baanis, then will target Jaap Sahib , sawaiye, chaupai sahib, then they will say lets use Baanis from Guru Granth Sahib ji for amrit sanchar, then one day they'll say we dont need amrit sanchar, we dont need kakkars, and then they will put a question mark on very creation of Khalsa Panth and our very existence. those singhs just smiled and said, Bhai sahib, dont be so skeptical,nothing of this sort will happen, we do believe in Jaap sahib and other baanis to be of Guru and if that day ever comes, we''ll stand with u against those people. we kept on our struggle, coz we knew these people had ulterior motives, we knew how they were hiding behind the garb of Respect of Guru Granth Sahib ji! we knew what their final mission was! we didnt stop inspite of sum people going as far as morally and characteristically maligning me. But some people never believed in what we said, they always thought we were out to divide the panth, we were out to gain cheap publicity. But, The Day is here!

There was a time when sum people said lighting Jot,keeping Narial(coconut), akhand paaths, for using maala for simran were Brahminical rituals, infiltrated in Panth by Brahmins. Then they said Dasam Baani has been written by sum Bahmans to divide the Panth. but today they have crossed their limits!

read this...

http://www.sikhmarg.com/2009/1213-khanday-de-pahul.html

Today they say, they write and preach, That KHALSA PANTH IS THE CREATION OF BAHMAN! shocked? i too was , but they say it and they preach it. They say Guru Gobind Singh ji's history is not available to us because it was destroyed, so Bahmans used this to their advantage,infiltrated us and started these rituals of Amrit Sanchar, Panj Kakkar, Panj Baniya and these fake rituals of wearing Dummalle,Chole, Shastars,and Kakkars! Its the Bahman who started this myth of creation of Panth! its the brahmin who stuck sikhs in the middle-age rituals of keeping Kakkars! its the brahmin who told us to read Panj Baaniya! Its the Brahmin who fooled us and sent us to jungles to fight mughals and afghans so that he'll be able to change our history and Ideology! we never knew this, i was feeliing so sorry for those foolish singhs of 18th and 19th century who undertook Amrit Sanchars,loved their kakkars and sikhi,fought for baana and baani, gave their lives for Kakkars, protecting honour of Sikhi and Guru! They should have been a bit intelligent and used their brains.they should have shook hands with government of those times and not used shastars, instead used their GU-Gyaan to have all the facilities for themselves and their families! what was the need for them to ruin their lives and lives of their families and get their small children cut to pieces and face so many intolerable hardships when they could have simply lived in luxury by following the path of Guru Granth Sahib ji(?). But problem is there was no Darshan, Kala Afghana, jeonwala, or Gurmukh(?) orgurmat parivaar(Sangh Parivaar?) that time to guide them.Sad!

Now these people have hit us at the very root if our existence. They ask what was the need for kakkars when baani says we dont need 'Bhekh' to reach to God? What is the need for Amrit sanchar or Pahul ceremony when nothing of this sort is written in Guru Granth sahib ji? What is the authority of Akaal Takhat to summon any sikh and give him Saza?? Where is such procedure written in Guru Granth Sahib ji? Why we need Kesh?? What is the use of Kara??Kirpan is useless now as this is the age of Guns and Missiles! So Khalsa ji(created by Brahmin), tell us what we should do now?

Should we answer them?? is there any scope of meaningful debate with these people left? These very questions were asked by Christain Missionaries, Arya Samajis, Radhswamis,Nirankaris and now sarse wala and ashutosh!

Biggest question:- Should these People be considered even SIKHS??

If they are not even sikhs, how come they are openly preaching in Gurudwaras??WHy are Sikhs reading their newspapers? Why arent Sikhs doing anything on ground to stop this Dush-Parchar! They have just cleared the way to reach their ultimate mission. they have said that we dont have any proofs Guru ji created Panth, because history of Maharaj ji's time was written after Guru ji went To Sachkhand, So where will they strike next? That Sahibzadey were never Shaheed? That Guru Gobind SIngh ji never gave Gur-Gaddi to Guru Granth Sahib ji? they will say one day, they'll say Guru Nanak called Shabad Guru, so theres' no point in giving a gaddi physically. These heretics have already questioned the lineage of Gurus, they simply refuse to call Ten Gurus as 'Guru'!

Plz read these:-

http://www.sikhmarg.com/2009/1213-panth-parvankta02.html Their next step is editing of Guru Granth Sahib ji, because these very people who pointed fingers at Dasam Granth and are shouting aloud and hoarse that they are fightiing for respect of Guru Granth Sahib ji, These very people dont believe even in sanctity and purity of Guru Granth Sahib ji. They say even Guru Granth Sahib ji is mixed up- Raagmala is a mix up! they say its not Baani but a song in which a prostitute(Kaam kandla) is dancing and a singer(Madhavan) is singing Raags! So these people dont even respect and believe in Sanctity of Guru Granth sahib ji. these new-age SIkh scholars have all united and come to an understanding that they'll not rest till they tear apart very fabric of Khalsa Panth, question and finish every Panthic Tradition so that Khalsa Panth(conspiracy of Bahman) is finished from this World and a new type of Sikhi replaces it.

So all in all which started as a parchar against Dasam Granth Sahib has reached a level where:-

1.Ten Gurus are not honoured as Guru.

2.Gobind patshah(according to them) didnt create a Khalsa Panth.

3. Panj Kakkars and Panj Baanis are not maryada of Sikhi.

4.Sikhs of 18th and 19th century were big fools and agyaanis who didnt have any Gurmat Gyaan and were just fooled around by Bahmans.

5.Turban is a hindu symbol, indian dress, which is not needed by Sikhs.

6. Guru Granth Sahib ji needs to be edited and re-written coz it has been mixed up.

What is left behind Khalsa ji?

If u believe Khalsa Panth and our Kakkars and Baana and Baani is a conspiracy of Brahmins,then u have the right to be quiet but if u believe Khalsa to be Son of Guru Gobind Singh ji, Wake up now! Plz! if u dont get up and stand now, nothing will be left. No Maryada, no tradition, no history..nothing khalsa ji! I'm a part of Khalsa Panth, and if such a Panth was created by some Bahman, i'm proud of that Bahman!

Akaal ji Sahai

MahaKaal ji Sahai!

Kamaljeet Singh Khalsa Shaheedsar

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru.....

Now really somthing has to happen. Otherwise i see the panth is deviding into two big groups or going down.

First they were just a few ppl now there is maybe 1/3 of the Panth who believe in those things. It's really sad i know a few ppl who were very strong in believe and now through those baad be baad things they thought prof and the gang are right. But they dun see that this is just the begining of the end of Khalsa Panth.

The time has come where we are not 20 Million Sikhs there are just Sava, Sava Lakh Sikhs on this earth left.

OHH when will it end :o

Im scared of what punishment these nindaks are gonna get,

who dares to say such things of my beloved !

everything is just escalating its unending

but whaqt to we expecT? its KALJUG the dharam-truthful living on this earth is at an extreme low, the earths gonna crack and we're all gonna fall in

THE END

Mehtab singh veerjee , wowwww , u know what , that came straight from your heart . I virtually felt yur heart beat wen i read that and my heart felt sad , sad , sad. You are too right!!!! all this fuss people make about the authenticity of DSGGS , about amrit banees , about the need for Pahul, when the stakes for our survival are much higher and the game has been raised . In my generation no one ever questioned this . People focussed on being Sikhs, taking amrit, doing parchar and walking the talk!. I feel sad to see people like prof darshan singh wasting his precious little time left on earth digging in his heels to make being anti dasam granth the soul mission of his life, when his knowledge etc etc could have been channneled to a much higher and more important purpose.

I'll try to refute n challenge these people and their points you have summarised here, in my next episode of Battlestar Sikhism which i have started and you can post it on their website if that can help to educate them hehe. I was ill for a few months but Gurujee has blessed me to come out in full fighting form now hehe . I'm with you brother . What silly nonsense! linking PAHUL to bahmanism ,saying sahibzadey were not shahid!!!!. my gloves are off! Dont call them scholars , they are misguided souls blinded by their own reason, walking away from the light, lost in their direction, like a strayed dog. and meantime the bas**** hindu govt and noormelias walk over us and the purest amongst us get shot like game in a forest in open range!

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru.....

Now really somthing has to happen. Otherwise i see the panth is deviding into two big groups or going down.

First they were just a few ppl now there is maybe 1/3 of the Panth who believe in those things. It's really sad i know a few ppl who were very strong in believe and now through those baad be baad things they thought prof and the gang are right. But they dun see that this is just the begining of the end of Khalsa Panth.

The time has come where we are not 20 Million Sikhs there are just Sava, Sava Lakh Sikhs on this earth left.

They are still a few. They are trying to mislead those who are unaware of these things.

Mind blowing stuff. Thanks to Mehtab Singh for posting this.

This is basically like the boiling the frog slowly. Go slowly, and he doesn't notice until it's all done.

I don't think these people (the leaders) are crazy, though. People who follow them are definitely crazy. Wake up Sikhs!

First Kala Afghana insisted on calling Khande bate da Amrit as Khande bate da Pahul. Now we hear that Pahul is a Brahmin creation, as well!

This so-called "Dr" "Gurmukh" Singh of Delhi has questioned our very existence as a Panth and our father Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Questions for him:

1. If there's no rehit maryada for Sikhs, why do you wear 2 turbans and kes and beard? For no other reason than to make fools of Sikhs. If you were a roda saying this nonsense, no one would listen to you.

2. (read this quick before it's banned by Mehtab Singh :) )

ਓਇ, ਤੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈਂ ਕਿ ਸਾਡਾ ਬਾਪ, ਸਾਡਾ ਬਾਪ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ, ਕੌਣ ਕਹਿੰਦਾ ਤੇਰਾ ਬਾਪ, ਤੇਰਾ ਬਾਪ ਹੀ ਹੈ? Do you have any documented proof? Son of maya!

3. Why do you call yourself "Singh" if the entire reason for calling Sikhs Singh is a Brahmin conspiracy?

Your real name:

ਸਾਕਤ ਬੇਸਵਾ ਪੂਤ ਨਿਨਾਮ।।

This fool "Dr" "Gurmukh" Singh says that it's only the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Committee can lead the panth.

My question: Oh, the Delhi committee, eh? The one constituted to manage the historical gurdwaras of Delhi, that Delhi committee?

Wait, I thought all our history was written by the evil Brahmins? So obviously, if a gurdwara is based on a false sakhi, the gurdwara is pointless, too, right?

Let's look a list of Dehli Gurdwaras:

Gurdwara Bangla Sahib: associated with Pa: 8

Gurdwara Damdama Sahib (Delhi): associated with Pa: 10

Gurdwara Majnu ka Tilla: associated with Pa: 10

Gurdwara Mata Sundri

Gurdwara Motibagh Sahib: associated with Pa: 10

Gurdwara Nanak Piao: associated with Pa: 1

Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib: associated with Pa: 9

Gurdwara Shahidi Asthaan Baba Banda Singh Bahadur

Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib: associated with Pa: 9

Gurudwara Bala Sahib: associated with Pa: 8

So, if we take away Sikh history, the Gurdwaras obviously go away too, right?

So, what's left of the Delhi Committee?

Such hypocrites, they disparage the very history that is the basis for their crores of rupees of income.

If the sakhis are wrong, disband the Delhi comittee, fools!

Sorry, my blood is boiling.

They are doing this under a calculated plan. They started with dasam Granth.Now they have disowned Amrit. Same thing rogue Darshan singh ragi is telling us under the table when he disowns amrit sanchar banis.

They have disowned Nine Guru sahibs also along with SGGS ji.In the audio below Srana is asking Bhai balbir singh jio not to read Dasam Bnais in Gurudwara at delhi. Please listen

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=250:bhai-balbir-singh-bir-ras-keertan-at-paonta-sahib&catid=39:keertan&Itemid=76

Do we want more proof what they are upto.