Indian Sect Members Vow To Marry "sex" Workers

BiggChan

Guest PunjabSingh

Saudaa Saadh Sirsa Dera first makes the deray walay impotent (this was revealed by Gurmeet Ram Rahim's driver Khataa Singh in an interview to the media some months back ) and then asks them to marry prostitutes .

Such a filthy place and still mostly there are bibiyaan there !

Ghor Kalyug aa gya !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and BHINDRANWALE comes from BHINDER. a JATT caste.

It's a Pind not a caste. Recent mahapurushs all did 'khethi' while they were younger. Sant jee too was a farmer.

if ur a jatt first can be a sikh no problems no doubts but if ur a sikh first u cant be a jatt ...

Jassa jee I dont understand the last part.

when they say jatt menatlity it doesnt mean sikhs like sant bhindrawalle but the jatts who believe " peke darru jad sheran wangu gajj de jattan kollon rab we darre " and majority is that kind of jatts ... sant jarnail singh was a brar on the same side the army officer who lead the attack was also brar ... it all depends on ur jatt first or ur sikh first ... if ur a jatt first can be a sikh no problems no doubts but if ur a sikh first u cant be a jatt ...

no one is a jatt hater ... but read panth parkash khalsa panth (which is formed by majority of jatts) fought two battles in malwa against jatts or i can say jatt mentality ... these battles are recorded in our history but not talked about ...

exactly right. ur either a sikh/singh/khalsa who dont believe in caste as told by dhan kalgidhar maharaj or ur a jatt/tharkan/chumar who shames sikhism and goes exactly againt wot his father has told em. Sant jarnail singh ji was born into a jatt clan but he never promoted it, just equality and the way of the khalsa.

A topic on Dera Sacha Sauda has turned in to a caste issue. A topic on the Ludhiana kand turns in to a Dasam Granth argument. Sant Dhadrianwale/Babbu Mann issue turns in to sehjdhari/amritdhari/anti-Dhadrianwale argument. Is it any wonder why the politicians and deras are able to get away with what they do. With cracks these, it looks like Gyani Thakar Singh's katha on the future is daily becoming more of a reality.

So how he stopping them husband of getting the aids?

A topic on Dera Sacha Sauda has turned in to a caste issue. A topic on the Ludhiana kand turns in to a Dasam Granth argument. Sant Dhadrianwale/Babbu Mann issue turns in to sehjdhari/amritdhari/anti-Dhadrianwale argument. Is it any wonder why the politicians and deras are able to get away with what they do. With cracks these, it looks like Gyani Thakar Singh's katha on the future is daily becoming more of a reality.

Bigchan is telling right. Last week I reading the some post and few people doing the spoiling every topics. Ashutosh i read the 14 page and the same people doing the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji in the topics writings. I think these people is the agent of Ashutosh they doing the topic spoiling so we can be not writing what ashutosh is bad but instead doing fighting in the internet. Then the spoli people do pretend they panthic but if they spoling the topic then they doing for ashutosh so they not panthic but gadar. If they wanting write about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji then why they not doing new topic button? Is because they no know Sri Dasam Granth Ji but liking to spoiling topics.

i received many hateful pms and responses saying i was a "jatt hater" lol

some people love dharam, others love their lineage.

i wish there was as many responses when a topic is posted on Gurbani or Sewa.

all those people who responded or pm hateful remarks, i am offering you an opportunity to do sewa online for dharmik parchaar. will you accept?

if you are sikh you love all peoples from every community. the problem is we have people running sikh institutions who do not have the mentality of a sikh. they just want to do Prabandh not Parchaar.

until our community does the Social Works e.g:

helping poor farmers who are committing suicide at alarming levels

take funds from construction of marble-facades and new GuruGhar and put it to educating youth

improving environment of punjab based on dharmik thinking, sustainable agriculture, re-planting trees

sikh drug and alcohol rehab treatment centres

sikh diabetes medical treatment

this would help but SGPC will not do this as they have to ask Badal for permission.

Sects like Sacha Sauda, DJJS are doing parchaar at Grassroots level very effectively.