Sangat Jee

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Usually im not to concerned about anti sikh groups on youtube or web they just like me have a rite to there opinion but when there views are full of crap as you can see in the video below we must flag this video and report it if u report it down to infirngment of ur religious rites u can type something is u let them no ur opnion the vid is saying chatka is happening in Hamandar Sahib and alot of so called sikhs r saying how ashamed they r ???

I no how they feel, im so ashamed of my bros and sisters that cant see that the vid is not at Harmandir Sahib

Sorry if u think im kicking up a fuss but this isint free speech but blaytent lies being put online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH-r_Qu3gco

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

This was actually someplace by Hazur Sahib, not Harimandar Sahib.

The user who uploaded this said "Look how illegal acts took place inside golden temple. These Jatts are inhuman they kill anyone like they killed Indira Gandhi Ji and Now Sant Ramanand Ji. Never go to their <banned word filter activated> place."

Another commenter says "After watching this video cried all day and feel betrayed by my Sikh brothers and elders!

Will never go to the Golden Temple ever again!

They tell you one thing and do the opposite!

Can see why people are changing their religion and becoming Radhaswami at least they don't put animal blood on a holy book!"

That is so blatantly messed up, I hardly know where to start.

First, let's leave aside the whole controversy about eating meat. This thread is about the ridiculous claim on Youtube that this is taking place in Darbar Sahib, etc. Keep on topic please.

I just have to laugh at how these people are calling the killing of a goat barbaric, yet they have nothing to say about the killing of thousands by the Indian army in 1984, and that whole decade. The blindness is just amazing.

Second, what is illegal about killing a goat?! I'm not preaching the killing of goats, I'm simply saying there's nothing in the laws of India (or of any other country) against killing goats, for crying out loud!

Amazing how the killing of a goat is called inhuman, yet the killing of humans (by Indira Ghandi) is supposed to be humanitarian?

Look at this false sense of their outrage. You cried all day? For a goat? What a joke. If this youtube user lives in India, is there not meat all around him? What kind of vegetarian paradise does he live in that does not have animals being constantly killed? There are plenty of goats being killed and eaten all the time by non-Sikhs in India. Here's a picture of a big goat meat market in Dehli.

Did this person who wept all day over a goat ever shed a single tear for the women and children killed by Indira Gandhi?

These are exactly the type of bloodthirsty people who are vegetarians for show that Guru Nanak Dev Ji skewered in Gurbani.

Yea mayn I been thinking about this to... even though calling Hazoor Sahib Harmandir Sahib is wrong... taking a goats head which has been cut off in Sri Hazoor Sahib is also wrong, Hazoor sahib has been violated

bruv im not saying whats going on in the video is wrong or write again comes to freedom of speech and what every ur rehait is what im kicking a fuss about is this radahswami user is saying this is going on in Harmandar Sahib maken sikhs believe this u know how stupid we are we see sometuing an instantly think thats whats happening

PLEASE FLAG THIS VIDEO

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

ਕਬੀਰ ਜੋਰੀ ਕੀਏ ਜੁਲਮੁ ਹੈ ਕਹਤਾ ਨਾਉ ਹਲਾਲੁ ॥

कबीर जोरी कीए जुलमु है कहता नाउ हलालु ॥

Kabīr jorī kī▫e julam hai kahṯā nā▫o halāl.

Kabeer, to use force is tyranny, even if you call it legal.

ਦਫਤਰਿ ਲੇਖਾ ਮਾਂਗੀਐ ਤਬ ਹੋਇਗੋ ਕਉਨੁ ਹਵਾਲੁ ॥੧੮੭॥

दफतरि लेखा मांगीऐ तब होइगो कउनु हवालु ॥१८७॥

Ḏafṯar lekẖā māʼngī▫ai ṯab ho▫igo ka▫un havāl. ||187||

When your account is called for in the Court of the Lord, what will your condition be then? ||187||

ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀਅ ਜੁ ਮਾਰਹਿ ਜੋਰੁ ਕਰਿ ਕਹਤੇ ਹਹਿ ਜੁ ਹਲਾਲੁ ॥

कबीर जीअ जु मारहि जोरु करि कहते हहि जु हलालु ॥

Kabīr jī▫a jo mārėh jor kar kahṯe hėh jo halāl.

Kabeer, they oppress living beings and kill them, and call it proper.

ਦਫਤਰੁ ਦਈ ਜਬ ਕਾਢਿ ਹੈ ਹੋਇਗਾ ਕਉਨੁ ਹਵਾਲੁ ॥੧੯੯॥

दफतरु दई जब काढि है होइगा कउनु हवालु ॥१९९॥

Ḏafṯar ḏa▫ī jab kādẖ hai ho▫igā ka▫un havāl. ||199||

When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be? ||199||

(SGGS: pages 1374 & 1375).

MohkamSingh, I hope you're not trying to start a discussion on meat, because that is prohibited by the rules.

Also prohibited by the rules of the forum are switching the topic of a thread. It's allowed to post a new thread and then post the link to the new thread here.

Anyway, the topic of this thread is not meat, it is these ridiculous Hindus and Radha Swamis who cry all day for a goat, and have never shed a single tear for all the humans killed by Indira Gandhi and party.

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

ਕਬੀਰ ਜੋਰੀ ਕੀਏ ਜੁਲਮੁ ਹੈ ਕਹਤਾ ਨਾਉ ਹਲਾਲੁ ॥

कबीर जोरी कीए जुलमु है कहता नाउ हलालु ॥

Kabīr jorī kī▫e julam hai kahṯā nā▫o halāl.

Kabeer, to use force is tyranny, even if you call it legal.

ਦਫਤਰਿ ਲੇਖਾ ਮਾਂਗੀਐ ਤਬ ਹੋਇਗੋ ਕਉਨੁ ਹਵਾਲੁ ॥੧੮੭॥

दफतरि लेखा मांगीऐ तब होइगो कउनु हवालु ॥१८७॥

Ḏafṯar lekẖā māʼngī▫ai ṯab ho▫igo ka▫un havāl. ||187||

When your account is called for in the Court of the Lord, what will your condition be then? ||187||

ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀਅ ਜੁ ਮਾਰਹਿ ਜੋਰੁ ਕਰਿ ਕਹਤੇ ਹਹਿ ਜੁ ਹਲਾਲੁ ॥

कबीर जीअ जु मारहि जोरु करि कहते हहि जु हलालु ॥

Kabīr jī▫a jo mārėh jor kar kahṯe hėh jo halāl.

Kabeer, they oppress living beings and kill them, and call it proper.

ਦਫਤਰੁ ਦਈ ਜਬ ਕਾਢਿ ਹੈ ਹੋਇਗਾ ਕਉਨੁ ਹਵਾਲੁ ॥੧੯੯॥

दफतरु दई जब काढि है होइगा कउनु हवालु ॥१९९॥

Ḏafṯar ḏa▫ī jab kādẖ hai ho▫igā ka▫un havāl. ||199||

When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be? ||199||

(SGGS: pages 1374 & 1375).

this baani is referring to halaal (meat slaughterd by muslims), that why chatka was introduced and carried out by hazoori sikhs and dal panth, it is a puratan warrior tradtion, accounts are also recorded in panth parkash.

ther are also eye witness accounts from british soldiers during the british empire stating chatka would also happen at akaal takat sahib during dasam guru darbar bhogs, chatka and koon tilak was done at all thakats before sgpc