Sangat Jee

BhaiSukhSingh

Hazuri Baba Raam Singh and his Hazuri Jatha are down instead of being internet warriors and hiding behind compiter screens, go straight up and ask them. I heard there were allot of Taksali Singhs at the coventry program, why didnt they raise the issue then???

Athyant moorkthai. Did you even read this thread?

Mohkam Singh brother, why did you start the topic of meat in this thread?

We can talk about meat in another thread (actually we can't because it's against the rules).

Anyway, can everybody who has posted against each other (Sikh brothers) please post a single sentence against the Radha Swami fools? Or are we just going to beat each other up so the enemy doesn't have to?

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

It is my understanding that the taking of an innocent life is wrong,whether that be the life of a goat,man,woman,or child.

ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਸਗਲ ਪੁੰਨ ਜੀਅ ਦਇਆ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ ॥

अठसठि तीरथ सगल पुंन जीअ दइआ परवानु ॥

Aṯẖsaṯẖ ṯirath sagal punn jī▫a ḏa▫i▫ā parvān.

Be kind to all beings-this is more meritorious than bathing at the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage and the giving of charity.

(SGGS Page 136)

Where's the daya in killing innocents? (Men,Women.Children,or Animals?)

MohkamSingh, daya is a high virtue.

All we are trying to talk about here is the question of degree.

It's the same question put by Guru Gobind Singh Ji to Madho Das at Nanded. The point of beheading a goat was not to goad Madho Das into eating meat. It was to wake him up to the injustices being done throughout Hindustan. When he said his monastery was defiled by the goat blood, Guru Sahib asked him about the blood of innocents being spilt. And then his conscience awoke.

The conscience of the Radha Swami who "cries all day" for a goat and is blind to the killings of humans is sleeping.

And this is not a matter of eating meat or not.

well there are sometimes differnt point of views and both are correct ...

When bhai khaniya ji gave water to muslim soldiers guru sahib called him said ur my true sikh ... In the same battle when bhai uday singh killed ghamanda singh son of kesri chand and thousands of other enemy guru sahib called him and said ur my true sikh ... both choose opposite paths to reach the same goal ... they must have respected each others path not like today that my path is the only path and it is the only true sikhi and every thing which doesnt fit in this path is false ...

Daya is one of the hardest thing to achieve ... if some one had came to bhai khaniya ji and asked baba ji i m hungry i have no money i have heard muslims pay money for the heads of sikhs ... bhai khaniya ji surely would have said ... take my head if it can feed ur family and give u some money ... this is dayea in real sense ...

whats todays daya for us we tend to do daya on people stronger then us ... oh he is policeman or some leader he slapped i cant do any thing i m forgiving him i m doing an act of daya ... sadde guruan ne taan ji maaf karna sikheya ... but someone against u in weaker slap him and say ... singha naal pangey ... sade guru ne taan sher baneya dass teri dhon la da urre ...

kaddi dayea te kadda beer raas ??

Ajj na majority of people that do jhatka have beer ras in them nor majority of people who tend to save them have daya ... its all games easy way to be sikh ... i dont read nitname i dont do naam simren or seva but i m supporting jhatka i m a sikh hurrey :cool: ... i dont read nitname i dont do naam simren or seva but i m opposing jhatka i m a sikh hurrey :cool: ...

But jehra nitnami hai simren karda seva karda ... Guru sahib nu ohda jhatka we parvan hai te ohda veshnav we parvan hai ... ohda beer ras we parvan hai ohdi daya we parvan hai ...